Spastic muscles & nerve damage

Hugh Johnson

I've been Peating for a while and feel have greatly improved my health. However, my grandmother is in horrible condition, having lost the use of her legs. She has almost ten years in a wheelchair and nothing would make her, or me, happier than her walking again.

She had a spinal surgery several years back due to some very rare congeninital condition and the doctor managed to sever her spine. Now the nerves have apparently regrown but the muscles are spastic and she feels constant pain in her legs.

A doctor said she could walk if the muscles were not spastic. She has feeling and is able to move her legs and toes and all. However, her coordination is terrible and she does not have the strenght to to walk without assistance.

She probably has almost nonexistent thyroid function, based on her low energy levels and calorie expenditure. Do you have any advice I could get her to try? I live in Finland which may pose some limitations and she does not speak English so if you need any details I will ask her and post her answer.

I think the paramount substances would be progesterone and supplemental thyroid/thyroid function promotion. This along with coconut oil or derived fats are crucial for good nerve growth and protection. Later on you could investigate a little bit of pregnenolone and gentle Buteyko exercises, in my opinion! Also this is just an idea, but any engaging activity that can stimulate brain growth probably enhances nerve growth all over the body.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals