Sourcing DHT gel for gyno?

Risingfire

Yeah I’ve never tried doing that but being a car mechanic, liquid and oils or solvents and oil don’t mix.
Absolutely! I don't trust dsmo in the first place. I've used it before in some of the idealabs projects.

Here's a quote from Ray:

I got interested in it in 1965, after reading about Stanley Jacob’s ideas, and experimented with it occasionally over the next several years. I was interested in its effects on cell water, stabilizing it in a way that reduces some kinds of inflammation. It seems to accelerate some enzyme reactions. I later started to think about its own chemical properties, rather than thinking of it as just a solvent. It isn’t stable in the presence of water, and the odor seems to indicate the degree of its decomposition. It occasionally helps slightly with joint pain, but it can cause intense skin reactions, rashes; I think some of its effects depend on the breakdown products. People often forget that it has an intrinsic oxidative effect when they are thinking of it as just a solvent, to transport drugs. I saw a product sold as eye drops, consisting of vitamin C and glutathione in DMSO. Each of those reductants, in the presence of DMSO, immediately breaks down into other substances, and the composition changes continually over a long period. There has been very little investigation of the actual composition of solutions of DMSO with other substances. At least some of the mixtures will produce sulfite and metabisulfite, which are very allergenic for some people. Small amounts are probably harmless; even large amounts seem harmless for some people. Its ability to release histamine and nitric oxide and to inhibit cholinesterase (articles below) suggest that its use shouldn’t be prolonged

Herbie

Absolutely! I don't trust dsmo in the first place. I've used it before in some of the idealabs projects.

Here's a quote from Ray:

I got interested in it in 1965, after reading about Stanley Jacob’s ideas, and experimented with it occasionally over the next several years. I was interested in its effects on cell water, stabilizing it in a way that reduces some kinds of inflammation. It seems to accelerate some enzyme reactions. I later started to think about its own chemical properties, rather than thinking of it as just a solvent. It isn’t stable in the presence of water, and the odor seems to indicate the degree of its decomposition. It occasionally helps slightly with joint pain, but it can cause intense skin reactions, rashes; I think some of its effects depend on the breakdown products. People often forget that it has an intrinsic oxidative effect when they are thinking of it as just a solvent, to transport drugs. I saw a product sold as eye drops, consisting of vitamin C and glutathione in DMSO. Each of those reductants, in the presence of DMSO, immediately breaks down into other substances, and the composition changes continually over a long period. There has been very little investigation of the actual composition of solutions of DMSO with other substances. At least some of the mixtures will produce sulfite and metabisulfite, which are very allergenic for some people. Small amounts are probably harmless; even large amounts seem harmless for some people. Its ability to release histamine and nitric oxide and to inhibit cholinesterase (articles below) suggest that its use shouldn’t be prolonged
Yeah that’s interesting, I have two herniated discs and had sciatic nerve pain where I couldn’t stand or walk for 2 years and put heaps of dhea and progest e with dmso, I didn’t mix the progest e but rubbed on at the same time on the skin where he discs are located each day until I got basically a flu which I instinctively knew it was The dmso but after sometime I realised the pain had completely gone and hasn’t come Back since and was able to go back to being a car mechanic.

Matestube

Yeah that’s interesting, I have two herniated discs and had sciatic nerve pain where I couldn’t stand or walk for 2 years and put heaps of dhea and progest e with dmso, I didn’t mix the progest e but rubbed on at the same time on the skin where he discs are located each day until I got basically a flu which I instinctively knew it was The dmso but after sometime I realised the pain had completely gone and hasn’t come Back since and was able to go back to being a car mechanic.
Too bad because it's an incredible penetration enhancer.
I guess I'll change my DHT in DMSO to just:
- DHT + benzyl alcohol + aloe vera
- DHT + benzyl alcohol + MCT oil

Herbie

Yeah that’s what I thought at the time.

Nebula

Are you still using testosterone base? Were you getting any negative results with it dissolved in DMSO?

Nebula

Skin burning for a few minutes. Apart from that only amazing benefits.
I’m going to give it a try when my ppl order arrives mixed with 10% urea and see if that reduces skin irritation. If anybody has an extra T base powder they want to sell in the US send me a PM. Eager to try this soon and I have no idea when or if my order will ever arrive.

Matestube

I’m going to give it a try when my ppl order arrives mixed with 10% urea and see if that reduces skin irritation. If anybody has an extra T base powder they want to sell in the US send me a PM. Eager to try this soon and I have no idea when or if my order will ever arrive.
PPL has an amazing go through rate. Plus your order was not international, it was domestic.

aniciete

Has anyone found an appetizing way to eat tallow? It’s extremely waxy. Feels like it doesn’t digest. Does it need to be emulsified?
Have you found a way to make it work? I started eating tallow lately and I also feel like it doesn’t digest right. The stuff I bought is grass fed and finished but it tastes like ***t.

Nebula

Have you found a way to make it work? I started eating tallow lately and I also feel like it doesn’t digest right. The stuff I bought is grass fed and finished but it tastes like ***t.
Nope. Maybe frying potatoes but I don’t fry food very often. I don’t get why people rave how delicious tallow is. It tastes like candle wax to me

blackface

@Jremy25 Any updates on the gyno? Im waiting for my DHT powder to arrive. I want to try transdermal DHT application to my chest.

OP
J

Jremy25

@Jremy25 Any updates on the gyno? Im waiting for my DHT powder to arrive. I want to try transdermal DHT application to my chest.
I’d estimate I’ve had around an 80% decrease in the size of my gyno over the last 5 months. I hope that it works well for you bro!

Dean

Yes, tallow is gross to get down and doesn't sit well when/if you do. Best to buy pure stearic acid and dissolve it in regular rendered fat or butter.