Sourcing DHT gel for gyno?

Jremy25

Hi,

I’ve been doing research on topical DHT gel use to shrink gynecomastia in males. I came across this study and thought I will give it a try on my pre existing gyno which I have had since puberty. I’m 26 btw.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a source?

Thanks

liam183

Vitamin E helps me a ton. I think I take about 400 IU in gel form orally daily. You can also apply beef tallow to your nipples to reduce sensitivity and appearance. In terms of tissue shrinking, B6 P5P and Vitamin E might help a bit, but don't expect a miracle. I haven't heard of DHT gel being used.

Judd Crane

Vitamin E helps me a ton. I think I take about 400 IU in gel form orally daily. You can also apply beef tallow to your nipples to reduce sensitivity and appearance. In terms of tissue shrinking, B6 P5P and Vitamin E might help a bit, but don't expect a miracle. I haven't heard of DHT gel being used.
What's the mechanism behind tallow?

David PS

What's the mechanism behind tallow?

Just a guess, but it might be related to its high stearic acid content.

View: https://medium.com/in-fitness-and-in-health/why-stearic-acid-is-one-of-the-most-important-fats-for-metabolic-health-4b8ee117dfa9

Edit

Herbie

I don’t know about gel but it appears people have had success with good quality powder from purple panda labs. Could make some gel or with a solvent like vitamin e or ethanol.

OP
J

Jremy25

Does dmso and vitmain e mix together well as a solvent? I could add dht to this.

Nebula

Just a guess, but it might be related to its high stearic acid content.

View: https://medium.com/in-fitness-and-in-health/why-stearic-acid-is-one-of-the-most-important-fats-for-metabolic-health-4b8ee117dfa9

Edit

Has anyone found an appetizing way to eat tallow? It’s extremely waxy. Feels like it doesn’t digest. Does it need to be emulsified?

Vajra

- Studies on the treatment of idiopathic gynaecomastia with percutaneous dihydrotestosterone (Kuhn et al., 1983)
- Treatment of persistent pubertal gynecomastia with dihydrotestosterone heptanoate (Eberle et al. 1986)
Does dmso and vitmain e mix together well as a solvent? I could add dht to this.
If you already have pure DMSO I think that could be good enough. Most sources say DHT powder has something like 50mg/mL solubility in DMSO.
But I heard it can even melt the demarcations on a graduated dropper, so I think the best way to dose would be with a HDPE/LDPE controlled dropper like Idealabs. Most tips have 1 drop = ~0.044 mL of water, and DMSO is ~2.2x viscosity, thus 0.02 mL/drop.

OP
J

Jremy25

Tha
- Studies on the treatment of idiopathic gynaecomastia with percutaneous dihydrotestosterone (Kuhn et al., 1983)
- Treatment of persistent pubertal gynecomastia with dihydrotestosterone heptanoate (Eberle et al. 1986)

If you already have pure DMSO I think that could be good enough. Most sources say DHT powder has something like 50mg/mL solubility in DMSO.
But I heard it can even melt the demarcations on a graduated dropper, so I think the best way to dose would be with a HDPE/LDPE controlled dropper like Idealabs. Most tips have 1 drop = ~0.044 mL of water, and DMSO is ~2.2x viscosity, thus 0.02 mL/drop.
Thanks for the detailed answer mate. I also thought about dissolving in DMSO and then adding it to aloe Vera gel in order to make the consistency less watery and keep the skin hydrated. What are your thoughts? I’d like to make it minimum 50mg/ml concentration.

xeliex

Forum Supporter

Fascinating!

This was mentioned too from the study you linked.

It's notable that DHT even works on established pubertal gynecomastia.

TheCedar1

Hi,

I’ve been doing research on topical DHT gel use to shrink gynecomastia in males. I came across this study and thought I will give it a try on my pre existing gyno which I have had since puberty. I’m 26 btw.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a source?

Thanks
ExpressPCT had andractim, which was legit and they were trusted by everyone when it came to gear and PCTs, and were the only legit source for DHT gel.

They unfortunately got nicked a few weeks ago by the feds in Michigan, so their sites are all seized and they're all facing money laundering and drug smuggling charges which would land them in prison up to 20 years

They were the only ones who sold legit DHT gel, and with them gone, the only person that I heard about that can supply andractin is a doctor in Cyprus, whose name I forgot, I heard people from reddit managed to get prescription of andractim shipped from him, but last time I checked, he was out of supply of it. So unfortunately, the only way to get DHT gel that is legit is from a doctor.

Judd Crane

Has anyone found an appetizing way to eat tallow? It’s extremely waxy. Feels like it doesn’t digest. Does it need to be emulsified?
Maybe 15% ground beef, sautéed in tallow to taste.
Tha

Thanks for the detailed answer mate. I also thought about dissolving in DMSO and then adding it to aloe Vera gel in order to make the consistency less watery and keep the skin hydrated. What are your thoughts? I’d like to make it minimum 50mg/ml concentration.
Aloe is estrogenic, so you don't want that.

Last edited:

Nomane Euger

no,in top of being waxy,it doesnt taste good,it taste neutral or it taste bad depending on which organs it was in contact with,fat around the kidneys is the worst the most often.i dont think visceral fat that is waxy and doesnt taste intensly good is digestible or a small quantity because it stick to the mouth very quickly and doesnt get swallowed ,i have to force it down

opethfeldt

I second the vitamin E recommendation. I'm taking 400iu daily and it's been the best thing for estrogen I've tried. In combination with something like b6 to reduce prolactin, I'm willing to bet it'd improve a gyno situation, though I don't have gyno myself so I can't say for sure.

Risingfire

What?

To clarify, are you saying it did not reduce gynecomastia in you?
How was it used?
Sorry for the poor grammar. I've used dht transdermally and anavar orally with no improvement in my gyno. Additionally, I've combined it with P4, P5 and low dose DHEA. Though I don't have a tremendous amount of gyno, I will say keeping pufas extremely low has been more effective.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Sorry for the poor grammar. I've used dht transdermally and anavar orally with no improvement in my gyno. Additionally, I've combined it with P4, P5 and low dose DHEA. Though I don't have a tremendous amount of gyno, I will say keeping pufas extremely low has been more effective.
Cool beans, thank you.