Source For Vitamin-E With High IU In UK?

OP
N

NickC

Mountain Rose Herbs: Vitamin E Oil
https://www.amazon.com/SALE-Tocopherol-Organic-Anti-Aging-Antioxidant/dp/B01IB3P1V0
E-Oil

A quick Google search for "tocopherol oil" is what got me these. You could try and see if some UK sellers pop up when you search for that search term on Google.co.uk.
This is the only one that Amazon lists in the UK:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Naissance-...9&sr=8-10-spons&keywords=tocopherol+oil&psc=1
but this is not suggested for internal use and alsoo has no IU quoted.

Here is another possible candidate but again lacks any IU strength information:
100% Natural Vitamin E Oil

Last edited:
OP
N

NickC

|Just to complicate matters even further, additional investigation suggests I should be looking for a vitamin E which is not only certified non-GMO but also vacuum-distilled so as to avoid it containing hydroquinone.

TreasureVibe

|Just to complicate matters even further, additional investigation suggests I should be looking for a vitamin E which is not only certified non-GMO but also vacuum-distilled so as to avoid it containing hydroquinone.
At retail prices its going to be expensive, because vitamin E is simply always expensive on the supplement market.

At this point you could consider making your own tocopherol oil from wheat germ oil like TocoVit does. Or find a manufacturer which sells the raw ingredient for products.

Managed to find this only: Cardi-E™: Vitamin E Supplement as Natural Mixed Tocopherols | Vitamin E Liquid

You should reconsider using softgels by opening them up as well, or using an oil ment for cosmetic purposes and see if anyone on here can confirm if its suitable for internal use. You could send a pm to @haidut which is an expert in vitamin E. You can always contact the manufacturer of a cosmetic vitamin E oil for extensive details and specifications of their product.

Last edited:
OP
N

NickC

At retail prices its going to be expensive, because vitamin E is simply always expensive on the supplement market.

At this point you could consider making your own tocopherol oil from wheat germ oil like TocoVit does. Or find a manufacturer which sells the raw ingredient for products.

Managed to find this only: Cardi-E™: Vitamin E Supplement as Natural Mixed Tocopherols | Vitamin E Liquid

You should reconsider using softgels by opening them up as well, or using an oil ment for cosmetic purposes and see if anyone on here can confirm if its suitable for internal use. You could send a pm to @haidut which is an expert in vitamin E. You can always contact the manufacturer of a cosmetic vitamin E oil for extensive details and specifications of their product.
Interesting alternative supplier but no mention of strength in IUs. Also doesn't mention if soy is GMO or not.

TreasureVibe

Interesting alternative supplier but no mention of strength in IUs. Also doesn't mention if soy is GMO or not.
Whenever you find a source that fits your needs, let me know. I would like it as well, lol. I simply believe your only option is buying it straight from a manufacturing plant, or making it yourself.

The vitamin E market is very narrow and the offer is very small in diversity.

About that product that I just posted, I think you can convert mg to IU for vitamin E. You can send an e-mail to the company to ask if it's derived from GMO.

Milena

TocoVit is easily and quickly available from the US. Latest shipment to less than a week over Easter and through the dreaded HWDC.

OP
N

NickC

TocoVit is easily and quickly available from the US. Latest shipment to less than a week over Easter and through the dreaded HWDC.
Yes but prohibitively expensive especially if aiming for higher doses.