Source For Vitamin-E With High IU In UK?

NickC

We have been using this vitamin-E liquid but now realise that at 150IU per 0.5ml serving this is miles away from the target of 2000IUs daily.

Any suggestions for a source of stronger vit-E liquid or powder available in the UK.

OP
N

NickC

Suggested elsewhere (Drs. Wilfrid and Evan Shute) that up to this level might help reverse congestive heart failure.

Lee Simeon

Holy cow dude, 2000 iu? Better get yourself some vitamin k2 while you're at it, just in case.

OP
N

NickC

I thought that was the level the Schute bros used in their testing of vit-E wasn't it?

OP
N

NickC

What level would you suggest to treat Congestive Heart Failure?

Lee Simeon

What level would you suggest to treat Congestive Heart Failure?
I am for sure the wrong person to ask, but all I can say is that just 200 iu contributed to pretty noticeable bleeding on my behalf.

Oi bruv, you got a high potency voitamin E loisence for that voitamin E :ss

TreasureVibe

I'm interested in the outcome of this treatment. Dr. Peat wrote an article on heart failure:

When energy fails: Edema, heart failure, hypertension, sarcopenia, etc.

Also Taurine according to literature is helpful in congestive heart failure.

About vitamin E, I would recommend a vitamin E that contains little to no PUFA. (Poly unsaturated fatty acids)

In fact, if you want to go "full Shute bros" you could consider getting TocoVit, a product that a forum member sells on his website, that is made just like the vitamin E that the Shute brothers used, from wheat germ oil exclusively. Price wise you will have to see if it suits your needs. He ships internationally, Google "TocoVit IdeaLabs".

KyrieEleison

We have been using this vitamin-E liquid but now realise that at 150IU per 0.5ml serving this is miles away from the target of 2000IUs daily.

Any suggestions for a source of stronger vit-E liquid or powder available in the UK.

I buy 800iu capsules from boots. Only ingredients are vitamin a alpha tocepherol and beef gelatin. Are these any good?

OP
N

NickC

I am for sure the wrong person to ask, but all I can say is that just 200 iu contributed to pretty noticeable bleeding on my behalf.
Will keep an eye on it but not noticed any bleeding yet. Did however find that MSM caused bleeding.

I buy 800iu capsules from boots. Only ingredients are vitamin a alpha tocepherol and beef gelatin. Are these any good?
Unfortunately I think that is the wrong type of vitamin-E, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl as opposed to D-Alpha Tocopherol. Also that beef gelatine will most likely be infected with glyphosate.

OP
N

NickC

I'm interested in the outcome of this treatment. Dr. Peat wrote an article on heart failure:

When energy fails: Edema, heart failure, hypertension, sarcopenia, etc.

Also Taurine according to literature is helpful in congestive heart failure.

About vitamin E, I would recommend a vitamin E that contains little to no PUFA. (Poly unsaturated fatty acids)

In fact, if you want to go "full Shute bros" you could consider getting TocoVit, a product that a forum member sells on his website, that is made just like the vitamin E that the Shute brothers used, from wheat germ oil exclusively. Price wise you will have to see if it suits your needs. He ships internationally, Google "TocoVit IdeaLabs".

This is the one we are using but no idea if it contains PUFA or not - Liquid Vitamin E Solgar Vitamins, Minerals, and Herbs.

Thanks, found that TocoVit now but getting the Schute Bros 2000IU would cost nearly £200 per month!

Edit 1:
Taurine looks interesting, don't know much about that but will do some reading, thanks for the suggestion.
Edit 2:
It is also very cheap for pure powder.
Edit 3:
Or maybe not, just noticed that Bulk Powders Taurine contains: L-Taurine, Silicon Dioxide (0.5%). Beginning to loke like all Taurine powder contains Silicon Dioxide, such a shame that good supplements are spoint like this.

Last edited:

TreasureVibe

This is the one we are using but no idea if it contains PUFA or not - Liquid Vitamin E Solgar Vitamins, Minerals, and Herbs.

Thanks, found that TocoVit now but getting the Schute Bros 2000IU would cost nearly £200 per month!

Edit 1:
Taurine looks interesting, don't know much about that but will do some reading, thanks for the suggestion.
Edit 2:
It is also very cheap for pure powder.
Edit 3:
Or maybe not, just noticed that Bulk Powders Taurine contains: L-Taurine, Silicon Dioxide (0.5%). Beginning to loke like all Taurine powder contains Silicon Dioxide, such a shame that good supplements are spoint like this.
Finding a completely PUFA free vitamin E is hard. I think forum members previously also wrote that the concentration of PUFA to vitamin E matters as well, so even if it has PUFA it might not matter.

Actually from my own findings, the cheapest bang for your buck that I could find, for mixed tocopherols was this:

https://www.vitacost.com/carlson-e-gems-natural-vitamin-e-plus-bogo

Or this:

Vitamin E - $14.58

But I haven't actually tried neither products for their quality.

OP
N

NickC

Finding a completely PUFA free vitamin E is hard. I think forum members previously also wrote that the concentration of PUFA to vitamin E matters as well, so even if it has PUFA it might not matter.

Actually from my own findings, the cheapest bang for your buck that I could find, for mixed tocopherols was this:

https://www.vitacost.com/carlson-e-gems-natural-vitamin-e-plus-bogo

Or this:

Vitamin E - $14.58

But I haven't actually tried neither products for their quality.

Both are softgels which I try to avoid due to the glyphosate in the gelatin, pure vit-E oil might be better but not able to find a supplier of strong oil at a sensible cost.

TreasureVibe

Both are softgels which I try to avoid due to the glyphosate in the gelatin, pure vit-E oil might be better but not able to find a supplier of strong oil at a sensible cost.
You could cut the gelatin open and pour out the contents, if you prefer that. I used to do that with Thorne Research Ultimate-E, swishing it in my mouth with some olive oil.

However ofcourse if you think that the glyphosate has leeched in the vitamin E already you might have to find something different.

Iherb (which generally has very attractive prices, along with very cheap international shipping costs) has some vitamin E oils I believe but they're marketed for your skin. If however it has nothing else besides pure vitamin E in it I guess you could try it. I read before a forum member on here used one of those vitamin E oils, by Jason.

Peater

Attachments

• 4eb11b8bb5f3d1d7d0e95a03e9d6da34--memes-humour-human-traffic.jpg
    4eb11b8bb5f3d1d7d0e95a03e9d6da34--memes-humour-human-traffic.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 13
OP
N

NickC

Iherb (which generally has very attractive prices, along with very cheap international shipping costs) has some vitamin E oils I believe but they're marketed for your skin. If however it has nothing else besides pure vitamin E in it I guess you could try it. I read before a forum member on here used one of those vitamin E oils, by Jason.
Unfortunately the Jason Vitamin-E Oil is Tocopheryl Acetate not the d-alpha-tocopherol as is prefered.

TreasureVibe