Source for thyroid hormones in Europe?

pyttsan

Does anyone know of a good source for T3/T4 or desiccated thyroid in Europe?

If you don't want to post in the thread I'd be very grateful if you'd message me.

Impero

Also interested in this. Packages from Mexico take very long to get here and are often stopped by border control.

Makrosky

You can buy from idealabs. Ships from the USA but reaches EU fairly quickly and mostly never has customs issues.

Vinny

If you don't want to post in the thread I'd be very grateful if you'd message me.
In Greece, at least till a couple of years ago, you could buy T3/T4 without prescription for pennies. I don`t know, however, how`s the situation right now.

Lizb

I bought from Mexico recently. Reasonable delivery time. Arrived safely. I'm in the UK.

rayfan1

I bought from Mexico recently. Reasonable delivery time. Arrived safely. I'm in the UK.
Someone I know, said the cytomel she ordered from Mexico didn’t at all work for her as she says the strength is so different, hard to believe as many love it. How many can you order at one time? Any restrictions in how many bottles to order in one shipment?

Lizb

Someone I know, said the cytomel she ordered from Mexico didn’t at all work for her as she says the strength is so different, hard to believe as many love it. How many can you order at one time? Any restrictions in how many bottles to order in one shipment?
I ordered one bottle of each plus Losartan plus ivermectin. I didn't take note of how many you can order.
I haven't used it yet so can't comment on the effectiveness.

-Luke-

WonMore

Have you ordered it and did it go through customs? Any experience to share?
Thanks for the tip! Ordered something yesterday. Since they are in the Netherlands, there should be no problems with delivery.
Have you tried it? Does it work like NDT, with hormones in it?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals