Sound to Destroy Tumors

Lollipop2

Hmmm…no toxicity, no expensive drug chemicals that cause the need for other expensive recovery drugs. Wonder if this will ever see the light of day?

yerrag

Hmmm…no toxicity, no expensive drug chemicals that cause the need for other expensive recovery drugs. Wonder if this will ever see the light of day?

Nice find.

It's a very new article. Yet the professor has been working in this area for twenty years.

It's using ultrasound.

I've been looking into just sound waves lately, taking off from grapelander's thread on vibrational energy for healing. However, I'm focused on sound frequencies for killing fungus:

View: https://youtu.be/DG858yOo6IM

Dr. Simoncini says fungus is the cause of cancer, but his treatment is baking soda. I wonder if sound would work just as well as ultrasound.

The sound is so faint though, and I don't know if it needs to be louder to feel 'effective.'

OP
L

Lollipop2

Nice find.

It's a very new article. Yet the professor has been working in this area for twenty years.

It's using ultrasound.

I've been looking into just sound waves lately, taking off from grapelander's thread on vibrational energy for healing. However, I'm focused on sound frequencies for killing fungus:

Dr. Simoncini says fungus is the cause of cancer, but his treatment is baking soda. I wonder if sound would work just as well as ultrasound.

The sound is so faint though, and I don't know if it needs to be louder to feel 'effective.'

Hey very interesting @yerrag! I want to follow your journey and how it is working for you. Would you mind sharing as it goes along?

yerrag

Hey very interesting @yerrag! I want to follow your journey and how it is working for you. Would you mind sharing as it goes along?
I just read the comments on YouTube. They seem to work. I was going to buy a cheap radiation free pair of ear buds but after reading the comments I realize I need a good quality headset as a user says it's the quality more than the volume. He says increasing the volume with cheap speakers only increases the distortion. I needed to be reminded of that.

So I'll order a nice earpiece and hook to my cellphone as its much more convenient to have a speaker that goes where I am rather than have to go to the living room where my amps and speakers are.

Will let you know how this goes.

I've been using a zapper for the past 2 months and was able to almost eliminaten my irregular heartbeat based on the graphs of a personal ECG unit I have. Apparently, there's bacteria that affects the heart and I had applied a few settings for bacteria I suspect to be involved.

But alas, my zapper does not have a complete set of frequencies and I can't use a full set of frequencies that resonate with fungus to kill them. This led me to search for more information on frequenches for fungus.

I don't know how sound frequency differs from emf frequencies in terms of applicability and effectiveness, as they overlap. And I'm thinking if getting a set of tuning forks will be helpful as well. Back when my dad had a shop, I would watch him make tuning forks. I wish a kept those with me.

OP
L

Lollipop2

I just read the comments on YouTube. They seem to work. I was going to buy a cheap radiation free pair of ear buds but after reading the comments I realize I need a good quality headset as a user says it's the quality more than the volume. He says increasing the volume with cheap speakers only increases the distortion. I needed to be reminded of that.

So I'll order a nice earpiece and hook to my cellphone as its much more convenient to have a speaker that goes where I am rather than have to go to the living room where my amps and speakers are.

Will let you know how this goes.

I've been using a zapper for the past 2 months and was able to almost eliminaten my irregular heartbeat based on the graphs of a personal ECG unit I have. Apparently, there's bacteria that affects the heart and I had applied a few settings for bacteria I suspect to be involved.

But alas, my zapper does not have a complete set of frequencies and I can't use a full set of frequencies that resonate with fungus to kill them. This led me to search for more information on frequenches for fungus.

I don't know how sound frequency differs from emf frequencies in terms of applicability and effectiveness, as they overlap. And I'm thinking if getting a set of tuning forks will be helpful as well. Back when my dad had a shop, I would watch him make tuning forks. I wish a kept those with me.
Really fascinating. Thanks for more detail. I like tuning forks. If well made, their sound seems purer than a digital version. Sort of how Ray talks about analog versus digital. How cool your father made tuning forks! Please keep me posted.

Grapelander

Shattering cancer with resonant frequencies: Anthony Holland

“I learned to use microscopes and to grow and safely keep bacteria—and later cancer cells—in an incubator … I began to try different frequencies, and at first nothing happened. Then I tried putting more than one frequency into the organism simultaneously …

If I added one additional frequency, in a special relationship to the first frequency, [I realized] I’d be creating more power and have a better chance at landing on the frequency necessary to change the organism.

When I added the eleventh harmonic, I looked through the microscope and discovered that the microorganism had shattered. It reminded me of how a crystal glass shatters when a soprano hits just the right note.”
His later research showed that specific microorganisms could be targeted with specific frequencies, leaving other nearby organisms unharmed. Dr. Holland invited a cancer researcher to view videos of the organisms disintegrating in response to the frequencies and was invited to test his method on cancer cells.

Pancreatic cancer cells were targeted first. The resonant frequencies lead to changes in the shape of the cells and eventual destruction. Dr. Holland figured out that cancer cells are vulnerable to frequencies between 100,000 hertz and 300,000 hertz. His team tackled leukemia cells next, which were similarly destroyed.

In further studies, the frequencies, known as oscillating pulsed electric field (OPEF) technology, destroyed an average of 25 percent to 42 percent of leukemia cells (and sometimes as high as 60 percent). The treatment also slowed the growth of cancer cells by up to 60 percent.

yerrag

Shattering cancer with resonant frequencies: Anthony Holland

“I learned to use microscopes and to grow and safely keep bacteria—and later cancer cells—in an incubator … I began to try different frequencies, and at first nothing happened. Then I tried putting more than one frequency into the organism simultaneously …

If I added one additional frequency, in a special relationship to the first frequency, [I realized] I’d be creating more power and have a better chance at landing on the frequency necessary to change the organism.

When I added the eleventh harmonic, I looked through the microscope and discovered that the microorganism had shattered. It reminded me of how a crystal glass shatters when a soprano hits just the right note.”
His later research showed that specific microorganisms could be targeted with specific frequencies, leaving other nearby organisms unharmed. Dr. Holland invited a cancer researcher to view videos of the organisms disintegrating in response to the frequencies and was invited to test his method on cancer cells.

Pancreatic cancer cells were targeted first. The resonant frequencies lead to changes in the shape of the cells and eventual destruction. Dr. Holland figured out that cancer cells are vulnerable to frequencies between 100,000 hertz and 300,000 hertz. His team tackled leukemia cells next, which were similarly destroyed.

In further studies, the frequencies, known as oscillating pulsed electric field (OPEF) technology, destroyed an average of 25 percent to 42 percent of leukemia cells (and sometimes as high as 60 percent). The treatment also slowed the growth of cancer cells by up to 60 percent.

Very interesting.

It's useful information for us to heal ourselves.

But not for doctors to practice medicine because it's not science nor is it evidence-based, as we all very well know the lizards control us.

Summer

Awesome but also begs a somewhat scary question: can some frequencies destroy healthy cells?

Grapelander

Music Medicine: Sound At A Cellular Level | Dr. Lee Bartel | TEDxCollingwood

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDZgzsQh0Dw

Finding the Rhythm: Dr. Lee Bartel Talks Neuroscience Music Therapy

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSE8gkn0g1U

Dr. Lee Bartel explores how sound can stimulate cells in your body and brain to reduce the impact of Fibromyalgia pain, Alzheimer’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease, Depression, and even increase blood flow. It shows how a common consumer vibroacoustic device is used to treat these health conditions.

Lee Bartel is Professor Emeritus of Music and Health and Music Education and at the University of Toronto and Member of the Board and Chair of the Research and Education Committee for the Artists’ Health Alliance. He served as Faculty of Music Associate Dean of Research, and was the Founding Director of the Music and Health Research Collaboratory (MaHRC) at University of Toronto from 2011 - 2015. He is a Member of the Collaborative Program in Neuroscience, Cross-appointed to Institute for Life Course and Aging, as well as the Graduate Department of Rehabilitation Science.

He taught graduate courses on Music and Brain as well as Social Psychology of Music. With extensive early experience as a music teacher at all levels and as a performing choral conductor, singer, violinist, and guitarist, he has special interest in conditions of learning, pedagogic culture, social psychology, and music in human development.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Nice find.

It's using ultrasound.

Thank you for posting this information. I started listening to it on April 25 and it is just incredible what it has done for me. I play it on an ipad or computer and sometimes sit near it or I am just in the room with it on. I don't use earphones or earbuds. I have an established mycelium between my nose and tooth 12. At one point I was able to get a doctor to culture it and it is an epicocum species that grows best at room temperature, is nonpathogenic and will grow in salt water.

Just in four days I have much less mycelia in my mouth and nose every morning, some bumps on my face are getting smaller, and I can feel activity on my cheek when the sound is played. This is truly remarkable. I have been trying to get treatment for this for 20 years. One doctor did prescribe diflucan, 200 mg per day, for six years. It kept it in check but when an infectious disease doctor took me off it, the fungus took off. It set up new territory on my cheek and reestablished itself in my nose.

After six years of irritation on my cheek and over the counter anti-fungals would not work, I started to push back with vinegar, hydrogen peroxide and copper sulfate. The "rash" was impossible to cover but I persevered and told people I had a rash and was being treated by a doctor (but I wasn't).

For my nose I have tried copper sulfate, too irritating; methylene blue, it just made the mycelia blue but didn't inhibit growth; vinegar, too irritating; and most recently dilute iodine. The iodine works best but I don't use a very strong solution because it is irritating, too.

So this sound treatment has been a real amazing thing. I don't know if it will totally destroy the mycelium but I will continue to use it.

I listen to this particular version of the Rife the most often. There is another one with a green background that I like. I listen to them at least twice a day and sometimes more. If my head seems to be bothered I quit. It seems that 20 minutes at a time is the best.

Just so you know that I am not totally without credence I did work for 30 years in a clinical microbiology lab. Fungi are very elusive. Most doctors will not even look for it. Early on there were doctors who wanted to prescribe anti-psychotics or nerve deadening medicines. I knew what the problem was because I had seen it under the microscope but even my knowledge couldn't get past the pharmaceutical based medicine.

Thank you again for bringing this up in the forum.

OP
L

Lollipop2

Thank you for posting this information. I started listening to it on April 25 and it is just incredible what it has done for me. I play it on an ipad or computer and sometimes sit near it or I am just in the room with it on. I don't use earphones or earbuds. I have an established mycelium between my nose and tooth 12. At one point I was able to get a doctor to culture it and it is an epicocum species that grows best at room temperature, is nonpathogenic and will grow in salt water.

Just in four days I have much less mycelia in my mouth and nose every morning, some bumps on my face are getting smaller, and I can feel activity on my cheek when the sound is played. This is truly remarkable. I have been trying to get treatment for this for 20 years. One doctor did prescribe diflucan, 200 mg per day, for six years. It kept it in check but when an infectious disease doctor took me off it, the fungus took off. It set up new territory on my cheek and reestablished itself in my nose.

After six years of irritation on my cheek and over the counter anti-fungals would not work, I started to push back with vinegar, hydrogen peroxide and copper sulfate. The "rash" was impossible to cover but I persevered and told people I had a rash and was being treated by a doctor (but I wasn't).

For my nose I have tried copper sulfate, too irritating; methylene blue, it just made the mycelia blue but didn't inhibit growth; vinegar, too irritating; and most recently dilute iodine. The iodine works best but I don't use a very strong solution because it is irritating, too.

So this sound treatment has been a real amazing thing. I don't know if it will totally destroy the mycelium but I will continue to use it.

I listen to this particular version of the Rife the most often. There is another one with a green background that I like. I listen to them at least twice a day and sometimes more. If my head seems to be bothered I quit. It seems that 20 minutes at a time is the best.

Just so you know that I am not totally without credence I did work for 30 years in a clinical microbiology lab. Fungi are very elusive. Most doctors will not even look for it. Early on there were doctors who wanted to prescribe anti-psychotics or nerve deadening medicines. I knew what the problem was because I had seen it under the microscope but even my knowledge couldn't get past the pharmaceutical based medicine.

Okay @Dolomite @yerrag, Dolomite’s above post and Yerrag’s experience inspired me to try it because of a tooth infection that just won’t seem to go. I thought hey maybe it is a fungus. I turned it on using my iPhone and within one minute I started to feel activity all around my tooth AND only there not anywhere else! ? I think this has helped me figure out what is going on. At the end of the 20 min I felt almost a tightening around my eyes and upper cheeks and a lot of activity around my tooth. From what I read one should listen 2 to 3 times a day. Do you guys know for how long? 6 months a year? I am so stoked because I have not been able to make much progress.

yerrag

Wow! I'm really glad that it's working for you, especially after your having tried other way for so long. I am in the same boat with my high blood pressure, and my high bp had is start with oral issues. I agree that fungi are overlooked and it may be purposely under the radar because getting a handle on it resolves many issues to the point that it could make the modern medical system crumble for lack of demand for its superfluous products.

I only got into exploring sound therapy because I began using an emf zapper, and I found that a lot of the frequencies used that made a difference for me were low frequencies. I would know a particular frequency works by me feeling a sensation like a buzz or a tingling as I held the electrodes, and when I check the frequency and what it resonates with, it often relates to a fungus /mold. But since the zapper I bought isn't self-configurable easily, I would wonder what it would be to use these frequencies. And that's when I came across sound frequencies that are available in Youtube.

I haven't started on them yet though, as I'm still waiting for my ordered headphones to arrive. I read that binaural headphones are suitable, as well as bluetooth speakers that can be positioned near the listener. But I didn't like the bluetooth option as it's electromagnetic frequency that could interfere. And I wasn't quite sure of the sound fidelity coming from the radiation-free earphones. But you were able still to get good effects from using speakers, so that is a revelation.

This is a good way to deal with fungal diseases. If it should fall short, it's good to know that other forms of vibration are still available. And if vibration alone won't work in the long term, you can still use isopathic therapy, which I am currently on and which has began to lower my blood pressure. It would take 6 more weeks to know the full extent of its effects on me, but it also is directed at fungus but not only fungus. You can check my thread on pleomorphism in case you want to look into that route in the future.

yerrag

Okay @Dolomite @yerrag, Dolomite’s above post and Yerrag’s experience inspired me to try it because of a tooth infection that just won’t seem to go. I thought hey maybe it is a fungus. I turned it on using my iPhone and within one minute I started to feel activity all around my tooth AND only there not anywhere else! ? I think this has helped me figure out what is going on. At the end of the 20 min I felt almost a tightening around my eyes and upper cheeks and a lot of activity around my tooth. From what I read one should listen 2 to 3 times a day. Do you guys know for how long? 6 months a year? I am so stoked because I have not been able to make much progress.
Glad the sound healing is having an effect on you too!

I think that when you're fully healed, you would not feel much from listening as the frequencies don't resonate anymore with the fungus as they have died or become insignificant in number, or that they would have pleomorphed into more beneficial forms of microbes.

OP
L

Lollipop2

Glad the sound healing is having an effect on you too!

I think that when you're fully healed, you would not feel much from listening as the frequencies don't resonate anymore with the fungus as they have died or become insignificant in number, or that they would have pleomorphed into more beneficial forms of microbes.
That makes sense and how long to heal is so subjective. They say wear headphones but truthfully I just played on my iPhone without and it seems to be working. I repeated this morning and then followed with teeth/gum infection one - that one didn’t affect my tooth much BUT where my wisdom teeth were cut out (yes how stupid of me to let that happen - really regret it now) I felt activity and in one spot some actual pain ?

yerrag

That makes sense and how long to heal is so subjective. They say wear headphones but truthfully I just played on my iPhone without and it seems to be working. I repeated this morning and then followed with teeth/gum infection one - that one didn’t affect my tooth much BUT where my wisdom teeth were cut out (yes how stupid of me to let that happen - really regret it now) I felt activity and in one spot some actual pain ?
Very interesting. I hope you can eventually tell us that the problem is resolved.

That would make us more open to trying solutions that in the pre-COVID era we would be blue-pilled into laughing off.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
The second week was not so great. It seems like there has been a rebound and everything went back to normal (I just live with it). But I will keep listening to the sounds 2-3 times a day for 20-30 minutes and maybe it will eventually it will weaken again.

Inaut

any thoughts on blasting rife frequencies/sound frequencies in a hot tub? I'm not a fan of hot tubs at all but they typically have sound systems that are under water as well? Just a thought

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
any thoughts on blasting rife frequencies/sound frequencies in a hot tub? I'm not a fan of hot tubs at all but they typically have sound systems that are under water as well? Just a thought
I have the sounds going on in the background sometimes so I don't see why using them while in a jacuzzi wouldn't still be beneficial. My husband thinks the sounds are like machine sounds.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals