Sorghum

Does sorghum boost DHT?

• No and my labs confirm it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LukasWood

Hi,

how is it going so far?

I really like the fact that finally someone stats an experiment like that :handok:

OP
Alex Jaramillo
What I mean is, how will you be preparing the sorghum flour? Will you just be eating 1 cup of the flour raw? Cooking it into bread? Making a porridge? etc.
Eyeball a bit of sorghum flour pour it into a bowl then put 2 eggs and 2 tablespoons of butter. Just make sure all the eggs are mixed in and the flour is soaked. It tastes similar to grits

michael94

Eyeball a bit of sorghum flour pour it into a bowl then put 2 eggs and 2 tablespoons of butter. Just make sure all the eggs are mixed in and the flour is soaked. It tastes similar to grits

Hi alex I was thinking to make pancakes or something similar. I dont like grits or porridge in my own personal preferenxe

OP
Alex Jaramillo
come on please do the experiment im getting blue balls over here
Haha! I’m trying to find a good endocrinologist so I don’t have to pay out of pocket for blood tests. I will update the thread though. You guys should join in as well it’s pretty cheap stuff.

OP
Alex Jaramillo
@postman @Lokzo Im going to start consuming it everyday for breakfast. I will update if I experience any benefits. If I do feel benefits, I’ll get my DHT tested to see if it’s working or not.

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
@postman @Lokzo Im going to start consuming it everyday for breakfast. I will update if I experience any benefits. If I do feel benefits, I’ll get my DHT tested to see if it’s working or not.

I've been having ***t loads of Sorghum weetbix and definitely feel the DHT boost. I also am suspecting slight prostate irritation since I've had to wake up to piss.

OP
Alex Jaramillo
Earlier I was going to mention, how would one know the effects are from E or the sorghum. But now I'm thinking, you should try both! Imagine that:
Control = before any of these
Test 1 = only sorghum
Test 2 = only E
Test 3 = both
I mis understood your post when I first read it my apologies that is a good idea though. I found other forms of sorghum such as syrup on a recent trip to tennesse when I was buying some moonshine and moonshine jelly

OP
Alex Jaramillo
So how did it go bro?
Never ran blood tests and currently don’t have either vitamin E (tocovit) or sorghum plus going through some tough times at the moment but would be great to finally know if it has an influence on the almighty DHT maybe some people in this thread could try it out

vulture

I've been having ***t loads of Sorghum weetbix and definitely feel the DHT boost. I also am suspecting slight prostate irritation since I've had to wake up to piss.
It’s incredible for me how you can feel the increase of an specific hormone among maybe dozens. I got even almost 1000 T and couldn’t know of it if I didn’t perform a blood test...
I mean, if you say you feel calmer or relaxed or more random erections per week, fine, but how can you be so certain about such a thing?
It really bores me when I read 7 or 10 pages and not a single actual blood test to backup stuff.

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
It’s incredible for me how you can feel the increase of an specific hormone among maybe dozens. I got even almost 1000 T and couldn’t know of it if I didn’t perform a blood test...
I mean, if you say you feel calmer or relaxed or more random erections per week, fine, but how can you be so certain about such a thing?
It really bores me when I read 7 or 10 pages and not a single actual blood test to backup stuff.

You're definitely right, it's too hard to confirm without any blood work.

But I'm "working"on it, trying to get credit for private blood testing, since I am referring heaps of people to a company here.

Hairfedup

Taking inspiration from the thread Imma [I've actually already started] start with sorghum. I made sure its actual African sorghum [bel/mtema -reddish in colour] and not the bleached 'sweet white' or whatever BS they got coming out from Australia...my granny is from the African Great Lakes so remembering how she did it, I either soak the sorghum for a night or preferably ferment it over a few days, keeping the batch alive. Boil with water + sugar, finish with some lime, yogurt or sour milk. This how she and locals prepare it so this what we going with. Locals say you're never supposed to eat it unsoaked, dont know why but some traditional knowledge is good. Its been 10 days and my memory is back how it used to be...voice deeper but its hard to tell that ish already deep as hell...same with my beard its impossible to tell cuz its already strong. I do feel great since starting though...alot of my GERD/Barret's symptoms have decreased heavily as well. Cant do bloods obviously at this time and where I live at, but imma keep the thread updated.

edit: sorghum has PUFA?