Sore Muscles, Joints And Feet

iLoveSugar

I'm just curious as to what causes this, as I mentioned in the title? I can not do any exercise what so ever. I just don't heal and hurt all over.

sele

High lactic acid.
Low calcium/high PTH.
Hypothyroid.
If all else is okay then it can be anemia (cellular oxygen deficiency).

OP
I

iLoveSugar

High lactic acid.
Low calcium/high PTH.
Hypothyroid.
If all else is okay then it can be anemia (cellular oxygen deficiency).
Definitely all the symptoms of hypo, but can't improve any of them with anything.

mjs

I've had this for a very very long time, and when I started going carbs 1,5 year ago it went away, and came back only on days when I ate too much (mostly rice) or did to much activity.

Last half year I wasnt having any problems with it, only until this months after being at 3000 to 4000 calories also with an amount of fats around 70 gram (sometimes a bit higher) and protein around 100. When I started experimenting with coffee (never drank it before) the second day I became in a real stress state, where my feet felt so incredible sore afterwards, and the pain stayed for 2/3 days. Been trying coffee the past days, on and off, little by little, and my temps are shooting records at 37.8 after drinking it for the rest of the day. I feel great, but the straining pain in my feet is real bad at the "end of the trip". And especially the day after.

Been drinking milk, eating quite allot of cheese, and eating smashed in tiny tiny pieces egg shells, and drinking 1L of OJ every day. So I doubt my calcium is to low. Any tips on this?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals