Soon There Will Be Unlimited Hair

postman

3d printed hair, wow really. I can't wait to get a minecraft toupé.

OP
L

Literally

I personally plan on having 19 foot hair and paying a cadre of lackeys to carry it behind me.

lampofred

I know this isn't what OP is about, but I think the reason that poor people/homeless people have better hair than rich people is that lower income people have higher blood sugar, which gives the body enough energy to focus on hair, nails, higher brain centers, etc. instead of just being in survival mode.

As people get wealthier, more of their calories come from fat and protein instead of carbs. PUFA strongly directly lowers blood sugar, SFA indirectly lowers blood sugar because it is replacing calories that could have been acquired from carbs instead, protein directly lowers blood sugar. Wealthier people also get less sunshine, and red light raises blood sugar, whereas blue light lowers it. Viewing your life as too boring/routinized, which rich people are much more likely to do because of the security/stability of being rich, leads to learned helplessness/parasympathetic dominance, which also lowers blood sugar. Lastly poor people are less likely to listen to official medicinal advice, which means they will still be using tobacco (which raises blood sugar) and not exercising, eating nuts/PUFA, etc. which all lower blood sugar.

OP
L

Literally

Realizing most of the homeless people I have seen do in fact have hair.

marsaday

I would say more poorer people in UK society have a lower quality of hair than the middle class / richer section. I am not talking about homelessness, just generally the poorer earners.

Risingfire

I know this isn't what OP is about, but I think the reason that poor people/homeless people have better hair than rich people is that lower income people have higher blood sugar, which gives the body enough energy to focus on hair, nails, higher brain centers, etc. instead of just being in survival mode.

As people get wealthier, more of their calories come from fat and protein instead of carbs. PUFA strongly directly lowers blood sugar, SFA indirectly lowers blood sugar because it is replacing calories that could have been acquired from carbs instead, protein directly lowers blood sugar. Wealthier people also get less sunshine, and red light raises blood sugar, whereas blue light lowers it. Viewing your life as too boring/routinized, which rich people are much more likely to do because of the security/stability of being rich, leads to learned helplessness/parasympathetic dominance, which also lowers blood sugar. Lastly poor people are less likely to listen to official medicinal advice, which means they will still be using tobacco (which raises blood sugar) and not exercising, eating nuts/PUFA, etc. which all lower blood sugar.
This is patently false

nbznj

Hair follicles require oxygen and glucose, and diabetes is a disease of insulin resistance. So, no, don't become diabetic to save your hair LOL

It's not necessarily a matter of having high blood sugar, it's about having enough intracellular (in this case, intrafollicular) sugar - and oxygen. Of course, if your blood sugar is low, you may have a higher risk of being low where it matters.

I like the idea of wealthy people eating too much fat and proteins though, leading to metabolic syndrome and symptoms associated with it such as hair loss. The more carbs in a diet the better for hair and glucose metabolism at large.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals