Soon finally getting T3. Dosing? Compounded time released or normal T3?

GelatinGoblin

What should I do for dosing?
The reason I'm not doing T4 is because it'll turn to rT3 (reverse T3) cuz of recent stress (lack of sleep, mental psychological.... Etc etc... I am in a high Cortisol high Adrenaline state I think).
I'm not familiar with medication in general first hand at all.
What dosing for a 15 year old male?
Thank you

meatbag

The normal T3 is recommended, only using 3-5 mcg an hour

check out the interviews on the forum on thyroid

Razvan

What should I do for dosing?
The reason I'm not doing T4 is because it'll turn to rT3 (reverse T3) cuz of recent stress (lack of sleep, mental psychological.... Etc etc... I am in a high Cortisol high Adrenaline state I think).
I'm not familiar with medication in general first hand at all.
What dosing for a 15 year old male?
Thank you
15 year old?

OP
GelatinGoblin

GelatinGoblin

Just fix energy production with b1 and magnesium,it's enough. At your age you don't need so much T3.
I do peat but it doesn't work. really bad health man. So I have to do T3 for a while and see how I feel

OP
GelatinGoblin

GelatinGoblin

What do you eat? How it doesn't work? Man you need to study more. Tell me what is the problem?
I read a lot of Peat's articles I have enough knowledge and a lot of time on the forum, I lurked for about a year now, although there is always something to learn. My health is just really bad and this is the next step. Sometimes metabolism is f'd up even if you are young. If it wasn't I wouldn't be on this forum.
Basically Hypo symptoms + I'm unsatisfied with a lot of things. Bad mental problems as well, Learned Helplessness and no mental energy, maybe it's sleep deprivation.

Kozak

You don't need T3 at 15! Make sure you have ~9h sleep every night (no screens after 9pm, go to sleep not later than 10pm), eat well and do weights!

Kozak

I read a lot of Peat's articles I have enough knowledge and a lot of time on the forum, I lurked for about a year now, although there is always something to learn. My health is just really bad and this is the next step. Sometimes metabolism is f'd up even if you are young. If it wasn't I wouldn't be on this forum.
Basically Hypo symptoms + I'm unsatisfied with a lot of things. Bad mental problems as well, Learned Helplessness and no mental energy, maybe it's sleep deprivation.
It's 100% sleep deprivation. Try to stay on strict schedule of getting to bed at 10 (to get min 9 h sleeps each night) for a month and you'll see HUGE difference.

Last edited:
OP
GelatinGoblin

GelatinGoblin

You don't need T3 at 15! Make sure you have ~9h sleep every night (no screens after 9pm, go to sleep not later than 10pm), eat well and do weights!
I slept 9 hours everyday went to bed at 8:00 PM got up at 5:30 everyday, ate not Peat but the typical broscience High Protein High Carb, chicken egg whites white rice etc. (Not Peat ofc) and did boxing training and sprints. This was like 1-1.5 years ago. Was still Hypo and not top performance. Even back then and since always my health was not top notch and I'm tired of it so I want some pharmaceutical assistance along with Peat diet and life habits. Plus supping K2 MK-4... etc. etc...
Legit wore sunglasses 1 hour before bed at night about a year ago cuz problems with sleep so I thought it was Blue Light. No screens 2 hours before bed. Didn't do ***t now I make sure I get bright White Light up until I go to bed as per Peat, and doing this I found no difference in sleep (ofc you said stuff about Blue Light from screens and I still a filter app and try to avoid it because it's bad regardless). Melatonin production should be started when you go to bed not before. If you have High Thyroid naturally you will have High Melatonin production (per Circadian Rhythm ofc and when you actually go to bed not just because it's dark) because Melatonin acts as an antioxidant.
It's not as simple bro. Mainstream health advice is bull, only with Peat I've found progress and increase in Anabolism (I still have most of my muscle despite not training for a long time, ofc sleep deprivation and Hypercortisolemia probably High Estridol aswell I've noticed less muscle now after all that). I think Peat diet plus careful selection of sport is really good, would love to see an athlete which follows Peat philosophies along with other wisdoms.
I still do a lot of walking though. Sometimes barefooted in grass or dirt out in fields with my dog. Really relaxes you and I notice Higher Testosterone better mood probably lowers Cortisol a lot. Play with my dog too, she's 30 KG. In basketball courts or in empty places I ran around her she runs after me and I sort of wrestle with her, picking her up etc. Really fun. Shadowboxing sometimes, foot drills.
When I get a bit better I'll start adding Pushups and Pull ups again. Stuff like this too: and this ... Scoliosis and Rotator Cuff/shoulder stability exercises. Probably Tendon strength stuff aswell for knees, something like this channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCGybO-bWZ3W6URh42sdMQiw .

OP
GelatinGoblin

GelatinGoblin

I'm still confused on dosing and have not yet consulted with my doctor.
Start with 10 mcg for 2 weeks and work up to 25?

OP
GelatinGoblin

GelatinGoblin

Starting to think I have Euthyroid Sickness Syndrome with High rT3.
Anyone heard of it or can input?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals