Sons Tumor

Recoen

Update

We had another MRI and the tumor shrank by 20%. We are thru the roof excited. He’s never been better. We have been using oxidal, aspirin, niacinamide,thyroid as he’s temp was 95.8 now it’s 97.6. The newest addition was the pryucet and second only to God’s grace I believe pryucet was the secret weapon. I continue to learn as I go. If anyone is battling illness especially cancer look into Pyrucet. Thanks Haidut for all your supplements and contributions to all. The only thing is he’s gained some weight and having a tough time not gaining more. I don’t know if that’s part of the healing process or not.
This is amazing! When you have some time will you please share how he’s dosing each?

This is a wonderful thing to hear.

I think that Pyrocet is quite an amazing substance.

I would probably recommend 10 drops three times a day deposited in the belly button.

I think there is tremendous advantage against tumors when you inhibit some fatty acid oxidation in a Safe way.

I find the supplement has an effect that I feel. My thinking is clearer when I take it. I don’t have any real need to cycle it. Although I know some people who do feel it should be cycled. I find that I get a good effect even taking it every day.

And some of the things that really fight tumors include doxycycline and this supplement and aspirin. I think they all are probably tremendously beneficial by inhibiting unhealthy fatty acid oxidation and this may be what works to kill tumors.

LucyL

Wonderful news, happy to hear it! And thank you for coming back and giving us the update!

OP
R

Rah

Just to update this thread everything has remained stable but we have a MRI coming up next month. As of now our regimen is taking 3 times daily in a cup of oj
3 aspirin tablets
100mg niacinamide
8 drops pryucet
2 drops tyromax
3 drops kuinone
3 drops oxidal ( only midday drink)

After hearing about the trial with b1 and b3 I’m adding thiamine hcl starting today 300 mg twice a day. He’s been doing well and making progress in a lot of areas. I’d like to thank everyone for all your help and prayers . Any ideas or input on this combo would be appreciated

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just to update this thread everything has remained stable but we have a MRI coming up next month. As of now our regimen is taking 3 times daily in a cup of oj
3 aspirin tablets
100mg niacinamide
8 drops pryucet
2 drops tyromax
3 drops kuinone

After hearing about the trial with b1 and b3 I’m adding thiamine hcl starting today 300 mg twice a day. He’s been doing well and making progress in a lot of areas. I’d like to thank everyone for all your help and prayers . Any ideas or input on this combo would be appreciated

Here is the screenshot of the B1+B3 trial. We are actually starting a glioblastoma trial with the same combo next week so if the results match those with the lymphoma model, it would be a great confirmation of the metabolic approach and hopefully can be tried by other people with nervous system tumors.
jeko-1-2.png

Btw, the HED of the experiment is 15mg/kg daily for B1 (thiamine Hcl), and 30mg/kg for daily for B3 (niacinamide). The full doses are administered once daily, orally, dissolved in water. The slight jump in tumor volume in the screenshot above during the period 28-32 days is probably due to the fact that the lab doing the study ran out of B1+B3 and the animals spend 4-5 days without any treatment so the tumor size/volume seems to have gotten a tiny boost, but still the overall result is arrested tumor growth according to the lab. We are redoing the lymphoma study soon with double dose of the B1 (400mg/kg) and the same dose of B3 (400mg/kg). I suspect higher doses B1 will work better as we are using the cheap and widely available thiamine Hcl version, which has less than ideal oral bioavailability. I am cautiously optimistic about this...yet can hardly contain my excitement:): If we manage to stop growth (and even better, make established tumors disappear) with B1+B3 in both blood (lymphoma) and solid tumors (glioblastoma) then to me the official cancer narrative is finished for good. These vitamins are dirt cheap, available in every country, and their only known mechanism of action is metabolic. So, Big Pharma can't touch them legally and it cannot pull the same shenanigans as it did with other vitamins such as the B6 isomer pyridoxamine.

Also, if the metabolic approach is confirmed, virtually all Big Pharma cancer treatments would become obsolete overnight, as their approach and the metabolic one are mutually exclusive and cannot both be right.

Inaut

Here is the screenshot of the B1+B3 trial. We are actually starting a glioblastoma trial with the same combo next week so if the results match those with the lymphoma model, it would be a great confirmation of the metabolic approach and hopefully can be tried by other people with nervous system tumors.
View attachment 28731

Btw, the HED of the experiment is 15mg/kg daily for B1 (thiamine Hcl), and 30mg/kg for daily for B3 (niacinamide). The full doses are administered once daily, orally, dissolved in water. The slight jump in tumor volume in the screenshot above during the period 28-32 days is probably due to the fact that the lab doing the study ran out of B1+B3 and the animals spend 4-5 days without any treatment so the tumor size/volume seems to have gotten a tiny boost, but still the overall result is arrested tumor growth according to the lab. We are redoing the lymphoma study soon with double dose of the B1 (400mg/kg) and the same dose of B3 (400mg/kg). I suspect higher doses B1 will work better as we are using the cheap and widely available thiamine Hcl version, which has less than ideal oral bioavailability. I am cautiously optimistic about this...yet can hardly contain my excitement:): If we manage to stop growth (and even better, make established tumors disappear) with B1+B3 in both blood (lymphoma) and solid tumors (glioblastoma) then to me the official cancer narrative is finished for good. These vitamins are dirt cheap, available in every country, and their only known mechanism of action is metabolic. So, Big Pharma can't touch them legally and it cannot pull the same shenanigans as it did with other vitamins such as the B6 isomer pyridoxamine.

Also, if the metabolic approach is confirmed, virtually all Big Pharma cancer treatments would become obsolete overnight, as their approach and the metabolic one are mutually exclusive and cannot both be right.
most important post yet!!!!!!

OP
R

Rah

View attachment 28731

View attachment 28731

Your excitement makes me excited. Thanks

TeslaFan

Read about mebendozole usage in cancer therapy. Consult your doctor before using it.

Repurposing Drugs in Oncology (ReDO)—mebendazole as an anti-cancer agent

Repurposing Drugs in Oncology (ReDO)—mebendazole as an anti-cancer agent

Mebendazole, a well-known anti-helminthic drug in wide clinical use, has anti-cancer properties that have been elucidated in a broad range of pre-clinical studies across a number of different cancer types. Significantly, there are also two case reports of anti-cancer activity in humans. The data are summarised and discussed in relation to suggested mechanisms of action. Based on the evidence presented, it is proposed that mebendazole would synergise with a range of other drugs, including existing chemotherapeutics, and that further exploration of the potential of mebendazole as an anti-cancer therapeutic is warranted. A number of possible combinations with other drugs are discussed in the Appendix.

More info here: Mebendazole: A Cancer Fighting Drug We Find at the Supermarket – Mihaela Catalina Stanciu Foundation for Life

A related resource:

Peroxphos

View attachment 28731

This post will be in history books of medicine in two thousand years. Protect this man at all cost

Lee Simeon

View attachment 28731

Hey, what is the best way to stay updated with the studies?

youngsinatra

View attachment 28731

Do you think biotin is a potent anti-cancer agent as well? It seems like it is therapeutic for mitochondrial diseases and effective for preventing excessive glycolysis and thus lowering lactate and promoting CO2.
I feel much more increased CO2 and better glucose oxidation with B7 than just B1+B3.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hey, what is the best way to stay updated with the studies?

Probably best to ask for update during one of Danny's podcasts. Since we do them roughly every 2 weeks, there should be updates for every episode, especially now that we are starting several of them in parallel with different tumor types and various other interventions like aspirin, vitamins D/K, pregnenolone, etc.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do you think biotin is a potent anti-cancer agent as well? It seems like it is therapeutic for mitochondrial diseases and effective for preventing excessive glycolysis and thus lowering lactate and promoting CO2.
I feel much more increased CO2 and better glucose oxidation with B7 than just B1+B3.

Yes, I think it would be worth adding it. If the B1+B3 combo is confirmed to arrest tumor growth, but does not make the tumor disappear, then we will add other vitamins/substances and biotin is probably the first addition we will try. There is already evidence of synergism of biotin with B1/B3. Here is a recent study I will post soon on the forum.
"...“Blood levels of thiamine are normal in people with Huntington’s,” José Lucas tells Inverse. Lucas is a professor at Centro de Biología Molecular-Severo Ochoa in Spain and an author of the new study. “Therefore, eating a diet rich in thiamine and biotin will not solve the problem of inefficient uptake by brain cells,” he adds. So Lucas and his team posed another question: Could supplementing meals with the nutrients thiamine and biotin — vitamin B1 and vitamin B7 — make a difference to the disease’s core symptoms? By testing this hypothesis in mice, they found the vitamin supplements improved both motor symptoms and slow brain-cell damage."

OP
R

Rah

Yes, I think it would be worth adding it. If the B1+B3 combo is confirmed to arrest tumor growth, but does not make the tumor disappear, then we will add other vitamins/substances and biotin is probably the first addition we will try. There is already evidence of synergism of biotin with B1/B3. Here is a recent study I will post soon on the forum.
"...“Blood levels of thiamine are normal in people with Huntington’s,” José Lucas tells Inverse. Lucas is a professor at Centro de Biología Molecular-Severo Ochoa in Spain and an author of the new study. “Therefore, eating a diet rich in thiamine and biotin will not solve the problem of inefficient uptake by brain cells,” he adds. So Lucas and his team posed another question: Could supplementing meals with the nutrients thiamine and biotin — vitamin B1 and vitamin B7 — make a difference to the disease’s core symptoms? By testing this hypothesis in mice, they found the vitamin supplements improved both motor symptoms and slow brain-cell damage."
Do you think that taking the combo all at once like in the trial is better than smaller doses throughout the day.

Soren

Forum Supporter
3 aspirin tablets
100mg niacinamide
8 drops pryucet
2 drops tyromax
3 drops kuinone

Wow this is amazing. Very pleased for you. I have a family friend who recently got diagnosed with a brain tumour and I've been reviewing options and the thread you've started here gives a lot of good feedback.

youngsinatra

Something as simple as getting the vitamin D level (25OHD) tested could help in my opinion.

Soren

Forum Supporter
3 aspirin tablets
100mg niacinamide
8 drops pryucet
2 drops tyromax
3 drops kuinone

(ignore what I said below I did not see that you take this 3 times per day so you're actually getting a higher dose of k that i thought although if that is 3 aspirin of 325mg per pill 3 timers per day that is still quite a lot). I am understanding that correct, you give this regimen 3 times per day?

Are you not a little bit concerned about excessive blood thinning on that much aspirin? I know you're taking Kuinone but many of the other substances you've listed (niacinamide, pyrucet for example also can thin the blood). I don't know what everyone else thinks but I would consider upping the dose of vitamin K and maybe some K1.

Last edited:

Soren

Forum Supporter
I suspect higher doses B1 will work better as we are using the cheap and widely available thiamine Hcl version, which has less than ideal oral bioavailability.
Haidut have you ever considered using vitamin B1 in the form of Benfotiamine as it has better bio-availability?

Soren

Forum Supporter
We are redoing the lymphoma study soon with double dose of the B1 (400mg/kg) and the same dose of B3 (400mg/kg).
I'm assuming I have misunderstood this as for a 80kg man the HED would be 32 grams of B1 and 32 grams of B3.

Is the dose meant to be 400mg total or 400mg/kg?

OP
R

Rah

(ignore what I said below I did not see that you take this 3 times per day so you're actually getting a higher dose of k that i thought although if that is 3 aspirin of 325mg per pill 3 timers per day that is still quite a lot). I am understanding that correct, you give this regimen 3 times per day?

Are you not a little bit concerned about excessive blood thinning on that much aspirin? I know you're taking Kuinone but many of the other substances you've listed (niacinamide, pyrucet for example also can thin the blood). I don't know what everyone else thinks but I would consider upping the dose of vitamin K and maybe some K1.
We’ve never had a bad bleed but sometimes if random bruises happen we up the vitamin k for a few days and that seems to take care of them. But yes you’re right I do think about the bleeding sometimes but I don’t know what else to do as of now until I find a better approach. On a plus side when he had a port in it would clot a lot but never when on aspirin he was clot free for I believe 2 years which made him happy not to have to have it stripped.