Sons Tumor

Rah

Hey I need some advice on what to my son has a brain tumor we have been on and off chemo for almost 6 years and have tried mutilple therapy from this forum. Yesterday we had another MRI and it grew by 10%. We have been off chemo (avastin) for 6 months. Over a year ago they stopped chemo and it grew by 30% in 3 months. So it seems that something is working to atleast slow it down. What we have been doing is for the past 6 months is
Oxidal 3-6
Cyproheptadine 2mg
Niacinamide 2 x 70mg
Kuinone 20 drops topically
Vitamin d 5000 iu 5-6 drops topically
Retinal palmitate 5000 8-10 drops topically

In the past few weeks we've added
Tyromax 2 drops with dinner ( may have to up due body temp still very low waking temp 96)
Lapodin 20 drops orally
Panquinone 8 drops orally
Magoil 20 drops topically
Mitolipin 40 drops on food

The schedule is breakfast
Panquinone and niacinamide Orally

Topically kuinone, vitamin a and d

With dinner
Oxidal, niacinamide, cyproheptadine, tyromax,lapodin , mitolipin orally

Topically
Magoil

I know it's a lot of stuff and don't know if something should be added or subtracted but I'm trying everything because our next step is harsh chemo and possibly radiation. My son is only 6 and we found out when he was only 6 months old . Like I said yesterday the MRI said it grew by 10% but the doctor wants to monitor it for a month or two before doing any additional chemo so I'm trying everything I can to not need more chemo for him. We have changed our diets our man foods now are chocolate milk, cooked apples, mashed potatoes, ground beef, eggs,grapes and raisins , orange juice, ice cream, mac and cheese ( I know it's not perfect but he's 6). I don't know how to tag anyone but if someone could tag haidut for me it would be appreciated

Ps just started last night half of a 325mg pill aspirin dissolved with dinner also

Last edited:

Peatful

Hi @Rah

Thx for being a warrior father for your son. Much respect.

Please contact Ray Peat directly- if you have not done so already.
And then I would follow what he says.

Healing for your boy.

alywest

I would think that progesterone, DHEA and/or pregnenolone and therapeutic amounts of E would be in order. Also, plenty of red light. You are doing an amazing job, keep up the great work!

haidut

Forum Supporter
Ps just started last night half of a 325mg pill aspirin dissolved with dinner also

What is the doctor's opinion on maybe increasing the aspirin dosage? What's his weight?

OP
R

Rah

What is the doctor's opinion on maybe increasing the aspirin dosage? What's his weight?

I'll have to ask the doctor about it but he is open minded . He is 70lbs. The only thing that I'm afraid of is the bleeding because he has 4 loose teeth and I thought a lot the stuff he takes thins the blood but maybe I'm paranoid. What aspirin dosage would you consider. Also I'm very interested in the dhea, pregnenolone combo any idea if it would benefit someone so young.

burtlancast

You need to cut ASAP all fat from the diet: fats are a big no-no for cancer patients.

Add carrot juice made the Gerson way: carrot juice is one of the best anti-cancer tools around.

Iodine, selenium and Zinc are the anti-cancer minerals per excellence.

There's the Bob Beck blood electrifier and magnetic pulser.

The Beljanski herbal extracts.

Have a look here: Where To Start With Large Brain Tumor?

And here:Husband Just Diagnosed With Glioblastoma Multiforme GBM

Last edited:

Hugh Johnson

You need to cut ASAP all fat from the diet: fats are a big no-no for cancer patients.

Add carrot juice made the Gerson way: carrot juice is one of the best anti-cancer tools around.

Iodine, selenium and Zinc are the anti-cancer minerals per excellence.

There's the Bob Beck blood electrifier and magnetic pulser.

The Beljanski herbal extracts.

Have a look here: Where To Start With Large Brain Tumor?

And here:Husband Just Diagnosed With Glioblastoma Multiforme GBM
Except that PUFA are essential to cancer, and coconut oil protects against cancer.

Baking soda could be helpful. Anecdotally hypnosis has been effective at curing cancer, and there is research with mice using Bengston Energy Healing Method to cure cancer.

burtlancast

Except that PUFA are essential to cancer, and coconut oil protects against cancer.

Coconut prevents cancer, but once cancer is declared, it cannot stop it's spread.

Hugh Johnson

Coconut prevents cancer, but once cancer is declared, it cannot stop it's spread.
Gerson therapy works imho largely by denying the cancer PUFA. there is always going to be fatty acids in the blood stream and the cancer cells can manufacture it from sugar. So to me it makes no sense to avoid SFA. It should also be noted that cells can change into cancer cells and healthy cells depending on the environment they are in. So we should aim to provide a healthy environment for the whole organism and that is difficult if there are a lot of stored PUFA.

BTW, did anyone mention buteuko breathing, bag breathing or red light? I'd also recommend F-ck Portion Control by Nathan Hatch. He cured his thyroid cancer.

burtlancast

Gerson therapy works imho largely by denying the cancer PUFA.

Not at all.

It's an improved immunotherapy against cancer.

Virginia Livingston had the best immunotherapy available. Now there's still the son of Josef Issels, and Gar Hildenbrand who combined Gerson to Coley's immunotherapy.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I'll have to ask the doctor about it but he is open minded . He is 70lbs. The only thing that I'm afraid of is the bleeding because he has 4 loose teeth and I thought a lot the stuff he takes thins the blood but maybe I'm paranoid. What aspirin dosage would you consider. Also I'm very interested in the dhea, pregnenolone combo any idea if it would benefit someone so young.

I think a dose of 10mg/kg should be enough to make a difference and the vitamin K should lower risk of bleeding from aspirin. But I would ask the doctor first before increasig aspirin dose.

Hugh Johnson

Not at all.

It's an improved immunotherapy against cancer.

Virginia Livingston had the best immunotherapy available. Now there's still the son of Josef Issels, and Gar Hildenbrand who combined Gerson to Coley's immunotherapy.
But Gerson himself said he does not know what worked in his therapy. I argue it was largely PUFA deficiency.

I don't think your argument can work. Peat has pointed out that everyone has cancer based on young people who have died in accidents etc having tumors. It makes no sense that PUFA deficiency suddenly prevents cancer, which everyone probably has anyway, but does not inhibit the growth of cancer.

Amazoniac

In my opinion burtlan's post was the most sensible so far.

With desiccated thyroid you have to find out if it's working or not. If it's not, you either have to change something else for it to work or decrease the dose to benefit. Alternatively you can try the 'T3-only throughout the day and a T3-T4 combination at night' approach. If T4 builds up, it can depress his metabolism further; there are experiments on brain tumor proliferation as a consequence of this.

Vitamin D appears promising but the doses needed for a solid effect are pharmacological and right now you might be on a grey zone in which the dose is too high for normal requirements yet too low for a therapeutic purpose. And such improper dosages can have negative effects.

It's safer to focus on adequate supply of B-vitamins. That is too much niacin at a time.

I would avoid meats, eggs, ice cream, mac and cheese for now. It's restrictive but their inclusion can interfere with some corrective processes.
In terms of replacements:
- for meats, search for 'gerson therapy gravy'
- for ice cream, frozen yogurt can replace it (fruits + greek yogurt)
- mac and cheese, perhaps you can replace it with gnocchi bathed in tomato paste and defatted cheese (trying to minimize salt)

Goat dairy tends to be more digestible (Trawis, 2017-18), it's worth switching to it if possible, but it will also depend if it's able to adjust to it. I guess it's important to use low- to no-fat options. You can prepare homemade cheeses.

Raj commented somewhere that you can prevent some of the consequences of a diminished metabolism if you compensate with heavier clothing (reinforcing extremities).

Is he even mildly constipated? If so, I would consider the regular coffee enemas. As his dad, you can exemplify to him doing it on yourself and then flushing it on the toilet. This can prevent traumas or negative mental effects. Neat bonding activity. But seriously, I think he'll later realize the heroness in making something creepy appear fun.

It's important to know if these supplements are indeed giving him energy and how sustainable each one is. Too much stimulation will deplete him faster than what you're able to support.

Vitamin E in very low doses should be protective.
Vitamin K1 is more effective at clotting than MK-4. MK-7 in turn is more effective than K1 but I don't know how safe it is in this case.

Extra vitamin C must be helpful. I would favor natural supplements.

Physical activity is also important.

Regarding hypnosis, it's worth looking into substances that can quiet an overactive brain. Gelatin can have similar problems to meats, but it's an example and plain glycine can be an option.

He must benefit from more fruits and vegetables.

Reading Gerson's material can give you more ideas on how to cover the basics, but you'll probably need additional measures for its reversal (check out the links posted by burtlan).

Last edited:
OP
R

Rah

I think a dose of 10mg/kg should be enough to make a difference and the vitamin K should lower risk of bleeding from aspirin. But I would ask the doctor first before increasig aspirin dose.

If the m understanding you right that almost a standard 325 mg aspirin. Also your thoughts on dhea , pregnenolone, or progesterone or anything else on someone so young.