Something I noticed after I eat.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
after i eat sometimes, i notice that if i move around a bit at a slow pace like wash the dishes, or go outside for a easy walk, that my temps kick in and they shoot up into the 90's. so maybe moving around a bit raises the metabolism?

corey99

Could most likely be the increased blood flow. I believe that once you are healthy and producing energy efficiently the differences in how warm you feel from time to time are more a result of blood circulation to the extremities being different.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
hmmm that could be it. thanks for chiming in.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
corey, i got to thinking last night. so basically the rise in temperatures are from better blood flow? when my metabolism cranks up, i can feel it on my face. it feels like there is a furnace going inside my face from all the heat being made. so thats from blood flow?

i had two aha moments yesterday. this one, and one where it totally hit me that you must fix your metabolism to fix the weight, not fix the weight to fix yourself because if you dont fix your metabolism you have not fixed the initial problem and most likely its going to lead you back where you came from, overweight. did i say fix enough times? :lol:

cliff

exercise can raise metabolism in the right context.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
It happened again today. My temp was 98.4 after lunch. Was feeling blah, no energy, sitting on my **** doing nothing because I was feeling like crap. So, I got up and went outside and did some light chores, my temp is 99.2 now. wtf?? :wtf:

Btw, I really think Cliff is trying to hypnotize us with his signature. I am not falling for it! :lolno: :shh:

stevensmith

Its imperative that the temperature be measured roughly two hours after exercise, as the adrenaline surge from exercise can give false readings. Measure it after the wind down phase, and even after your post workout meal.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Ok thats good to know. Thank you! :thumbup: