Some Self Observations After 1 Week In A Hospital

Yeah tbh my d supplements were trash from the grocery. If I were to get them now I would look at idealabs or something.
Have to look into it before next winter. I stopped taking mine when I discovered peat since they contained pufa
I think they were 3k iu

There are preparations on the market that have D in MCT-Oil.Outside of summer,you can take 10000IU safely.Upper intake Level is harmonised Internationally at 4000IU,but Authorities (lol) state that 10000IU is safe and produces natural -upper high end Bloodlevels.

SonOfEurope

Buddy I agree with you 100%.

Thankfully my longer stays in hospital have been of less than 24 hours, the longest I recall being when I accidentally took too much Tylenol (before discovering Peat's ideas years ago) I could notice something is wrong with these places that isn't beneficial to human health.

The Jail/Court-like windowless walls and hallways, the lugubrious atmosphere wrongly illuminated by those horrid fluorescent lights, the respirators for the sick that lack Co2.... (that poisonous gas they say) the vending machines dispensing PuFA garbage, the X-rays crossing those depressing rooms and hallways (they're safe says the establishment but you should avoid sunlight because it will kill you! ) and everything else just wrong with those nasty places makes them good for people to die instead of recover and heal.

At least in terms of illumination and more pro-life atmosphere there is one hospital I do know of and have been in many times while accompanying a relative for something rather minor... It's a dome shaped hospital with a partial glass ceiling though which more daylight enters, more windows and I've seen the rooms are less of a cell with a friendlier environment but with X-rays obviously still crossing the place as "safe" and such... Even with those good things it has its an exception to the rule.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals