LCohen

@haidut

OMG Why nobody see that ? It's anti-cancer, anti-fibrotic, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, pro-heart, pro-thyroid....

@paymanz
Sorry for upping this but Pentoxifylline looks sooo promising and unique. Are you still using it ?

OP
P

paymanz

@haidut

OMG Why nobody see that ? It's anti-cancer, anti-fibrotic, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, pro-heart, pro-thyroid....

@paymanz
Sorry for upping this but Pentoxifylline looks sooo promising and unique. Are you still using it ?
Yeah great drug.

Sometimes i use it ,only problem is that with high doses, like more than 1gram a day it gives me a bit of nausea feeling and stomach discomfort.

Other than this there is no downside with it ,to my knowledge.

I think haidut likes this drug to(once we discussed about this in a thread),but this is not easy to buy it in the usa, it needs prescription and its expensive.

LCohen

Yeah great drug.

Sometimes i use it ,only problem is that with high doses, like more than 1gram a day it gives me a bit of nausea feeling and stomach discomfort.

Other than this there is no downside with it ,to my knowledge.

I think haidut likes this drug to(once we discussed about this in a thread),but this is not easy to buy it in the usa, it needs prescription and its expensive.

It's pretty cheap here, 4 dollars => 400mg & 20 tablets no prescription or whatsoever needed..

Are you in USA ?

Edit: I see it now, yes.

OP
P

paymanz

It's pretty cheap here, 4 dollars => 400mg & 20 tablets no prescription or whatsoever needed..

Are you in USA ?

No im not from US.

One of forum users said that to me and when i searched online confirmed that.
@aarfai

aarfai

I was never able to find any and eventually lost interest. I believe it's effects are closely related to caffeine

ddjd

Are you in USA ?

Are you in Brazil ?

ddjd

Haidut wrote "
Yep, Peat even recommended pentoxifylline to a few people when asked. Somebody asked him if there is any need for pentoxi given its similarity to caffeine and Peat said by all means there is as it is a lot more lipophillic than caffeine and has benefits of its own that caffeine and theobromine do not. Btw, the related chemical theacrine may have some of the same effects as Lisofylline and can be obtained much more cheaply."

Yody

I just received an off-label prescription for this to help heal atrophied perineal muscles -- I will update this post after my trials.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom