LCohen

@haidut

OMG Why nobody see that ? It's anti-cancer, anti-fibrotic, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, pro-heart, pro-thyroid....

@paymanz
Sorry for upping this but Pentoxifylline looks sooo promising and unique. Are you still using it ?

paymanz

@haidut

OMG Why nobody see that ? It's anti-cancer, anti-fibrotic, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, pro-heart, pro-thyroid....

@paymanz
Sorry for upping this but Pentoxifylline looks sooo promising and unique. Are you still using it ?
Yeah great drug.

Sometimes i use it ,only problem is that with high doses, like more than 1gram a day it gives me a bit of nausea feeling and stomach discomfort.

Other than this there is no downside with it ,to my knowledge.

I think haidut likes this drug to(once we discussed about this in a thread),but this is not easy to buy it in the usa, it needs prescription and its expensive.

LCohen

Yeah great drug.

Sometimes i use it ,only problem is that with high doses, like more than 1gram a day it gives me a bit of nausea feeling and stomach discomfort.

Other than this there is no downside with it ,to my knowledge.

I think haidut likes this drug to(once we discussed about this in a thread),but this is not easy to buy it in the usa, it needs prescription and its expensive.

It's pretty cheap here, 4 dollars => 400mg & 20 tablets no prescription or whatsoever needed..

Are you in USA ?

Edit: I see it now, yes.

paymanz

It's pretty cheap here, 4 dollars => 400mg & 20 tablets no prescription or whatsoever needed..

Are you in USA ?

No im not from US.

One of forum users said that to me and when i searched online confirmed that.
@aarfai

aarfai

I was never able to find any and eventually lost interest. I believe it's effects are closely related to caffeine

ddjd

Are you in USA ?

Are you in Brazil ?

ddjd

Haidut wrote "
Yep, Peat even recommended pentoxifylline to a few people when asked. Somebody asked him if there is any need for pentoxi given its similarity to caffeine and Peat said by all means there is as it is a lot more lipophillic than caffeine and has benefits of its own that caffeine and theobromine do not. Btw, the related chemical theacrine may have some of the same effects as Lisofylline and can be obtained much more cheaply."

Yody

I just received an off-label prescription for this to help heal atrophied perineal muscles -- I will update this post after my trials.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
P Pentoxifylline Explores New Horizons In Treatment Of Hashimoto Thyroiditis Articles & Scientific Studies 0
P Pentoxifylline Inhibits Melanoma Tumor Growth And Angiogenesis By Targeting STAT3 Signaling Pathway Scientific Studies 0
P Evaluation Of The Effect Of Pentoxifylline On Sleep-deprivation Induced Memory Impairment Scientific Studies 0
P Pentoxifylline-tocopherol-clodronate Combination: A Novel Treatment For Osteoradionecrosis Of The Te Scientific Studies 2
P Chorionic Morphine, Naltrexone And Pentoxifylline Effect On Hypophyso-gonadal Hormones Of Male Rats Scientific Studies 4
P Nitric Oxide Synthase In Diabetic Rat Testicular Tissue And The Effects Of Pentoxifylline Therapy Scientific Studies 0
P Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors Pentoxifylline And Rolipram Suppress Macrophage Activation & Nitric Oxi Scientific Studies 0
P Cellular And Molecular Mechanisms Of Pentoxifylline's Beneficial Effects In Experimental Polycystic Scientific Studies 0
P Pentoxifylline ? Pharmaceutical Drugs 9
bzmazu "The Illusion of Evidence Based Medicine" Fraudulent ghostwritten Studies Breaking News 1
A Studies to convince Dr to prescribe Minocyline for depression/anxiety?? Mental Issues 0
GreekDemiGod Human studies showing androgenic benefits of SFA? Ask For Help or Advice 2
Hugh Johnson Dr. Wodarg And Dr. Yeadon Request A Stop Of All Corona Vaccination Studies Vaccines 7
R Studies Comparing Vaccination To Other Health Improvements On Tropical Islands Scientific Studies 5
B Coronavirus Was Already Circulating In 2019 Or Before, Studies Find Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 1
Broken man Is There A Person Who Can Help Me With Russian Studies? Ask For Help or Advice 3
R Dandelion Root May Be Androgenic (Studies) Thyroid and Hormones 9
redsun Studies On Histamine's Effects Scientific Studies 42
J Why Does Peat Say Beef Is Low PUFA? Studies Are Contrary. I Don't Get It Meat 6
T Can I Get A List Of Articles And Studies About Vaccines, Antibodies, Etc Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 1
haidut Studies In Animals Often Use Stressful Methods That Produce Invalid Results Scientific Studies 4
A I Think This Is Why Fructose / Sugar Shows Harm In Studies Miscellaneous Health Discussions 2
N Interesting Podcast Episode With Implications On Rat Studies - Bret Weinstein Miscellaneous Health Discussions 3
ecstatichamster Many Studies Show Ideal BMI For Older People Is Fat Fat Fat Scientific Studies 76
Tristan Loscha Magnesium Retention From Metabolic-Balance Studies In Female Adolescents: Impact Of NaCl Articles & Scientific Studies 0
ScurveDream Thoughts On Politics/hormone Associations In Studies/polls? Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 49
Lewis Acid A Look Inside The World Of Fake Scientific Studies Scientific Studies 3
yerrag Any Suggestions As To Getting Help Understanding Convoluted English In Scientific Studies? Suggestions, Complaints, Board Glitches 8
ecstatichamster Are There Studies Showing How To Inhibit Glycolysis And Encouraging Oxidative Phosphorylation Scientific Studies 14
Broken man TUDCA- Important Peaty Substance? Some Studies To Think About Supplements 43
TheBeard Studies Say Minoxidil Is Anti-androgenic Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 8
B Lipofuscin Amongst Chinese In China - Need Studies Discussing Dietary Models 9
L 2 Recent Studies On Cortisol/androgen Relationship Scientific Studies 0
T Looking For Good Compilation Of Human Studies On PUFA Health 2
B Why Is This Forum Still So Obsessed With Studies Autism 51
Cirion Studies Of Effects Of Natural PUFA's Vs. Vegetable Oils? Polyunsaturated Fats, Seed Oils 27
Lewis Acid Wheat Germ Oil Studies: Prevents Spontaneous Abortion - Assists Neuromuscular Disorders Scientific Studies 5
Makrosky 2018 Studies On Rhodiola Rosea Supplements 9
A Pineapple Has Power Effects-Studies-Reverses Obesity Ask For Help or Advice 6
W Epidemiological Studies On Serotonin? Scientific Studies 0
Nicolas Noyola Studies On Nerve Conduction Velocity Scientific Studies 0
Runenight201 Finding Scientific Studies Scientific Studies 4
M The Dark Side Of Serotonin Exposed By Haidut In 70 Studies Scientific Studies 28
T Erythrose, A Sugar Similar To Glucose, Which Makes Cancer Cells Respire And Therefore Die, Studies Cancer 13
T The Beljanski Approach, Dr. Beljanski And His Supplements As A Cancer Treatment (with Studies) Cancer 6
biggirlkisss Good Studies That Fasting Is Dangerous Human Ones Ask For Help or Advice 21
Badger Studies That Find Vitamins Worthless Vitamins 24
M Why Does Soy Reduce Estrogen Levels In Studies? Scientific Studies 17
biggirlkisss Pepcid Aka Famotidine Studies Ask For Help or Advice 7
W Interview & Studies For Triage Theory Scientific Studies 0