Some Members From Czech Republic?

Broken man

Hello all, I want know if there are some members from Czech Republic. I would be very happy if I can learn from somebody living here because I have problems with quality of food, doctors and next things.... Thank you.

OP
Broken man

Broken man

I was thinking about it but what about my family, great girlfriend and new not bad job? I am 20 and I dont have much money now....and its hard to earn good money here.

Waynish

I was thinking about it but what about my family, great girlfriend and new not bad job? I am 20 and I dont have much money now....and its hard to earn good money here.

This is life. It isn't that hard in Prague. There are good farmer's markets - get a good fridge and stock up on good things. Order supplements in the mail. Find lots of great friends - Prague has a lot of internationals if Czechs are being too bone chilling for you ;)
And congrats on the great girlfriend! Restaurant food sucks - so cook more often. Beef there is pretty tough, so get organ meats and other types of meats. When attending farmer's markets, you might be able to request some deliveries from the farmers to your flat.

OP
Broken man

Broken man

Problem is that I am living far by Prag in small village. Almost every food from supermarket contain pufas and some butchers are buying food from supermarkets.

marsaday

I am amazed in eastern europe your diet is heading the way of the typical western diet. I am sure the cooking in czech in the villages is much more local and organic. Have a word with your mother if she is buying only supermarket food.

OP
Broken man

Broken man

Every food marked as bio or natural is very expensive. I am happy that I can afford more bad food to hit my calories but I use supplements more often but its still better for my wallet.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals