Some Humor For The Day :-)

Oh my! I havenā€™t watched TV for about 30 years. Never miss it at all. Soooooo much to read and learnā€¦
I went 22 days without it, and sometimes I turn for a couple of hours before bed, but most nights I donā€™t anymore, and I NEVER turn it on during the day.

Lollipop2

I went 22 days without it, and sometimes I turn for a couple of hours before bed, but most nights I donā€™t anymore, and I NEVER turn it on during the day.
Good for you! In the long run you will not miss it. Promise. Besides soooo many good videos and interviews aroundā€¦

Good for you! In the long run you will not miss it. Promise. Besides soooo many good videos and interviews aroundā€¦
I usually watch biographies, forensic shows and things that I learn from, which is pretty equal to videos and interviews. Now I busy myself through the night with tasks, reading, and talking and laughing on the phone with friends. In my sleep thread is when I started my experiment, by accident, that the television screen was disrupting my sleep, but not my phone screen. I have never been a big tv watcher, not even as a kid. The two hours a night I do watch it gives me less than stellar sleep.

David PS

Your comment made this one even funnier!! Oh my gosh I have a slight headache from laughing so hard at so many things today. You are so funny David!
It reminded me of Eddie Murphy (the con man) in this scene from Trading Places.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals