Some Hope For Canada

Z

Zsazsa

Jtn.png

David PS

Inaut

I received a text from somebody, who received a text from somebody...yadadadada . Basically the text said that somebody in CSIS leaked a document to Poilievre detailing how Trudeau was made aware of 4 Canadian MPs that work for the CCCP and did nothing about it. The text goes on to say that Poilievre is waiting to see how Trudeau makes out in court to determine when to release it. I said cool....I think it's all just political theatre (including Poilievre) regardless if true and that Trudeau would be offered up as a sacrificial lamb (pretty sure I said that earlier in this thread). It serves two purposes IMO.
1. Give the angry, disgruntled Canadians a focal point for their rage- Trudeau hate and pseudo justice
2. Pacify the people by making them think that change really is happening and shifting the narrative towards a conservative slant (in contrast to the ultra left-derangement that we currently live in). This will also help to restore some faith in the political system which is just a con keeping us enslaved and happy at that.

Of course this is just my opinion and i may be wrong but time will tell.

P

Peatness

I received a text from somebody, who received a text from somebody...yadadadada . Basically the text said that somebody in CSIS leaked a document to Poilievre detailing how Trudeau was made aware of 4 Canadian MPs that work for the CCCP and did nothing about it. The text goes on to say that Poilievre is waiting to see how Trudeau makes out in court to determine when to release it. I said cool....I think it's all just political theatre (including Poilievre) regardless if true and that Trudeau would be offered up as a sacrificial lamb (pretty sure I said that earlier in this thread). It serves two purposes IMO.
1. Give the angry, disgruntled Canadians a focal point for their rage- Trudeau hate and pseudo justice
2. Pacify the people by making them think that change really is happening and shifting the narrative towards a conservative slant (in contrast to the ultra left-derangement that we currently live in). This will also help to restore some faith in the political system which is just a con keeping us enslaved and happy at that.

Of course this is just my opinion and i may be wrong but time will tell.
It's all drama. I'm in the UK and we witnessing a pantomime here. It's keeping everyone distracted.

Z

Zsazsa

Canada’s Health Director of Parliamentary Affairs Who Lead Canada’s Response Team to Covid-19 and Vaccine Rollout Dies at 35
By Jim Hoft
Published December 18, 2022 at 12:00pm

The Director of Parliamentary Affairs at Health Canada, who oversaw the country’s response to Covid-19 and the rollout of the vaccine, passed away unexpectedly at the age of 35.

Adam Exton, a long-time Liberal Party organizer, died suddenly on Friday, December 9th, according to his family.

Back
Top Bottom