Some Hope For Canada

Don

Well this is in the works involving truckers from the whole country. So far in a week they have raised over $1,000,000 to fund the truckers fuel, food, lodging ect. And its still growing by the minute.

uderim

The only hope for Canada is the removal of Trudeau and his government..

Jinju

I was at the protest today and two people told me that 'there are more of us than you might think'... they seemed hopeful that our numbers are growing.

OP
D

Don

I was at the protest today and two people told me that 'there are more of us than you might think'... they seemed hopeful that our numbers are growing.
Thats great to hear. Can I ask what city ? I agree I think TURDOSHITHEAD is actually one of the most hated canadian politicians in history now.

michael94

I have had a lot of positive synchronicities about Canada over the last several months

ilovethesea

I have a bad feeling about this trucker thing. They should have stayed home and blocked highways across the country. Driving to Ottawa... the government isn’t just going to give in and make themselves look bad. They could even stage a false flag.

Also extremely shady they collected millions in donations... for what? I don’t know who is organizing it but now the government has a list of names and they could jail people for terrorism if they wanted to.

Old Irenaeus

I have a bad feeling about this trucker thing. They should have stayed home and blocked highways across the country. Driving to Ottawa... the government isn’t just going to give in and make themselves look bad. They could even stage a false flag.

Also extremely shady they collected millions in donations... for what? I don’t know who is organizing it but now the government has a list of names and they could jail people for terrorism if they wanted to.
Apparently GoFundMe has frozen their funds...

OP
D

Don

Apparently GoFundMe has frozen their funds...
Not True they started getting the funds yesterday. they had to prove what and where the funds were for, fuel, food lodging repairs ect.
It has also spawned trucker protests in Australia and the EU and apparwntly USA truckers will be at the usa side of the border supporting these anti mandate protests. This protest has been getting alot of online media coverage but in canada articles are depicting them as a crazy extremist minority.

Old Irenaeus

Not True they started getting the funds yesterday. they had to prove what and where the funds were for, fuel, food lodging repairs ect.
It has also spawned trucker protests in Australia and the EU and apparwntly USA truckers will be at the usa side of the border supporting these anti mandate protests. This protest has been getting alot of online media coverage but in canada articles are depicting them as a crazy extremist minority.
That's good to hear. Thanks for clarifying.

P

Peatness

So many countries are starting their own trucker convoys. Here are some Telegram channels they're organizing on:

Daniil

Can anyone objectively describe what is happening in Canada? I am grateful in advance. I'm very far away)

I would like to hope for the best.

yerrag

I really don't understand this.

If shortages and supply disruption is part of the endgame by the tyrannical governments, won't the trucker protest help them achieve that outcome? Otherwise, why is the response of Trudeau seeming to encourage them to continue on by doing nothing? Why is he appearing to be weak by hiding? How can't this be a set-up that smacks of Jan 6 in the capitol a year ago? Can't the truckers be led by a Ray Epps II?

Daniil

I really don't understand this.

If shortages and supply disruption is part of the endgame by the tyrannical governments, won't the trucker protest help them achieve that outcome? Otherwise, why is the response of Trudeau seeming to encourage them to continue on by doing nothing? Why is he appearing to be weak by hiding? How can't this be a set-up that smacks of Jan 6 in the capitol a year ago? Can't the truckers be led by a Ray Epps II?
Who is Ray Epps and why 6 Jan is set-up?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom