"Some Fruits, Including Bananas, Pineapples, And Tomatoes. "

T

tca300

I use 1% during the day, the 2% towards the evening.
Typically 215P/315C/75F. Fat is 100% from dairy, minus the small amount in oysters a few times per month.
@superhuman

T

tca300

Thats cool. Notice any benefits from that much fat from milk vs no fat?
Better Sleep, mood ( much less anxiety), skin quality and muscle strength are the main things I have noticed.

But to be fair I cant digest fructose, these improvements could simply be from dramatically lowering gut bacteria/endotoxin, and not necessarily from increased fat. So individual context probably makes a difference.

Amazoniac

You would certainly be able to tell if you use a lot of calcium phosphate.. . ..You know that calcium taste. I made one just now with pineapple, a few juniper berries, banana, and a bit of that emerald green filtered kale juice I told you about. I'm really crazy about the pineapple right now because I've learned that it has at least two separate proteases—stem bromelain and fruit bromelain—and three chinitases: Type A, Type B, and Type C. So instead of buying bromelain tablets, I'm just blending-in the core sections as well (and that small piece of stem that comes with the pineapple; it's not as tough as you might think; the stem has the most enzymes). The stem apparently is the site of enzymatic synthesis, with these then diffusing into the fruit to be found there later—by Asian scientists—at lower concentrations. Enzymes are really neat if you think about it, and the extra chitinases and proteases in the pineapple can obviate the need for too much intestinal bacteria on account of most food now being broken down quite fine without them. And besides, pineapples are fun to look at.

I find the lower half to be really good eaten plain, but the upper halves are better sweetened with a banana (via blender) on account of their lower sugar content.
There was someone in your thread complaining about fruit fiber, but pineapple fiber is one of the safest. Very, very difficult to be fermented.
If good ones are hard to find where the person lives, it's possible to buy them elsewhere in batch and freeze in cubes. In my experience, freezing makes acid fruits milder on teeth, especially if they're going to be chewed.

Sorry, a break from respect messages.

Amazoniac

I was thinking it had more to do with folate! . . . perhaps even something about magnesium.

I do like the offhand mention of chitin in insect shells, what is probably why the pineapple has three unique chitinase enzymes. My Burmese slave informs be that 'in a tropical country there are many insects,' which have as their shell a tough polyssacharide known as chitin; this could be seen as a source of carbohydrates by the delicious pineapple, but not immediately because liberating it will take time.. .

We can assume that certain unnamed tropical pineapple-eating birds & beasts—ostensibly with lead-lined digestive tracts—engulf the pineapple whole yet leave the core, a remnant which later releases pineapple chitinases that digest chitin on the forest floor. The free glucose hence liberated is deftly assimilated by the bromelaids elaborate & extensive root structure, not only for immediate use but also for incorporating the monosaccharide directly into the next generation of budding fruit. Thus, the production of chitinase by this plant can be seen as an enzymatic contrivance for obtaining glucose in the near future—a 'molecular investment' if you will.

[Yes Amazoniac, this teleologic explanation for the unique presence of chitinase in the bromelaid means that some of the glucose in your Costa Rican pineapple had been exoskeletal chitin not too long ago. So . . . put that in your blender and smoke drink it!]
Reminded me of this:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/attack-of-the-killer-tomatoes-1834638.html

Kartoffel's hair looks more friendly than it actually is.
Search for 'aphid infestation' images.

Something related that might interest you:
How Caffeine Evolved to Help Plants Survive and Help People Wake Up

You've just created a product to help with digestion: Bromelaid(R).

Amazoniac

figure4.jpg

Dietary and Lifestyle Interventions to Support Functional Hypothyroidism

100 g must a pineapple slice without the core. It can have a decent contribution if these values are correct.

Wagner83

I have found the dark green or entirely yellow ones to be good, when the colors are mixed or the green is lighter it may not be worth eating.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals