Some Doubts About Ashwagandha

Frankdee20

not reversible side effects? damn this looks scary :-/

what do you recommend for anxiety, worrying, overthinking and focus-brain fog issues?
Is there another natural supplement that gives the same "don't give a fu!$" attitude as ashwagandha, without the side effects?

thanks mate

Magnolia Bark actually helps with GABA signaling and also effects 5ht6 receptors.... Rosemarinic Acid found in Lemon Balm and Gotu Kola also prevent the breakdown of GABA by inhibiting Transaminase.... Kava will increase GABA receptor density or the only herb known to up regulate GABA and also effects norepinephrine function

Frankdee20

Catuaba bark.

Yeah but Catuaba is a DRI and sometimes overfocused types don’t need more dopamine .... giving adderall to overfocused types will just create more rigidity according to Daniel Amen

OP
F

faxmulder

Magnolia Bark actually helps with GABA signaling and also effects 5ht6 receptors.... Rosemarinic Acid found in Lemon Balm and Gotu Kola also prevent the breakdown of GABA by inhibiting Transaminase.... Kava will increase GABA receptor density or the only herb known to up regulate GABA and also effects norepinephrine function
magnolia bark seems interesting, since it should raise also dopamine.

I've seen Gotu Kola often advised for anxiety/overthinking but I've ready some scary stories about testicle shrinkage . The study was on rodents, but I'd like to be sure - have you ever experienced side effects on testosterone and/or libido by using GK?

Does kava have any potential side effects? Maybe on liver? What about hormones?

Thanks man for your help

Frankdee20

magnolia bark seems interesting, since it should raise also dopamine.

I've seen Gotu Kola often advised for anxiety/overthinking but I've ready some scary stories about testicle shrinkage . The study was on rodents, but I'd like to be sure - have you ever experienced side effects on testosterone and/or libido by using GK?

Does kava have any potential side effects? Maybe on liver? What about hormones?

Thanks man for your help

I never used Gotu Kola and Kava had some bad press regarding the liver but that’s from manufacturers using certain parts of the herb

Matt C

I have high reverse T3 and my cortisol is elevated in the morning and afternoon so i'm gonna take my chances with this product below:
Adrenal RX - Enhances the body's adaptation to stress | ATP Science

It's Australian so I can get it easy and they have a good reputation with purity. Plus it has rhodiola in it.

I understand that it can raise serotonin but I think it's the lesser of an evil compared to high reverse t3 and cortisol. I also have Tyromel coming in the mail which i hope can help with my conversion problem.
My temps are rarely optimal so the fact some say it increases temps and can potentially causes HYPERthyroidism could help with my hypo symptoms.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals