Solving Myopia - Impossible With Peat's Ideas ?

@Such_Saturation

Corneal diseases ike Keratoconus are a form of atrophic, deformed and degenerated corneal tissue. Also what is called "regular astigmatism" is often just a milder and none-progressive variant of such a pathology. So those corneas are not just deformed in an angular, optical sense, but the corneal tisue is abnormal.

It is thought by some physisicans and researchers that, instead of transplantation, the dieseased cornea can be modified or restored by several means. Some just damage the cornea in a controlled way, hoping to modulate the cornea by it's own repair-means (not nlike dermaneedling for skin in fact). Others use UV/Riboflavin-Crosslinking which stiffens the cornea but to me seems crude and substituting one pathological form of tissue wit another.

Smarter researchers look into the biochemical / cytokine /mmp / growth factor and what not direction, trying to modulate the corneal tissue by exogenous steroids, growth fctors and so forth ... it's a rather new field.
Keratoconus eye-drops reshape cornea

I think we who are privy to Peat's views would consider this approach as promising. IF they chose the right substances and the rationale behind it is correct. Probably T3 and some anabolic, pro-metabolism, even androgenic steroids would be able to modify the cornea and maybe even achieve normalizing of the tissue.
@Ella is the guru in that field.
Yeah but how is +glass training able to solve astigmatism?

InChristAlone

The problem is that they correct the astig. With ever increasing power in strength. Which just makes it worse. I tested my eyes for how bad mine is and no I have not cured the error in the shape of my eyeball it's still there but I do not need the correction which again just changes the shape of the eyeball for the worse. It needs to be slowly decreased though. I went down very slow. Slow is the way to go and the eyes do accommodate. My dominant eye got over the astig much quicker. And doesn't test for it much it's my non dominant eye that it's apparent in the axis it's offshape.

LeeLemonoil

Nikola991

please watch this

Reduced lens therapy is the solution, and the idea is similar to endmyopia.org, but simply more effectvive

if you are -5 in both eyes, buy a pair of -4.75 or -4.5 glasses, and look at your screen. try to notice a little bit of blur, and over a 3 month period the eye will adjust and clear the image.

if there is too much blur, for example going from -5 to a -2 lens, the eye will not adjust and this is the equivalent to lifting the heaviest weight in a gym.

the goal is to stimulate your eyesight to improve by making everything you do slightly blurry, by undercorrecting by -0.5 or by -0.25 ,

Also, avoid close up work with glasses, because in theory this makes a -5 lens act like a -7 lens. simply take off the glasses for close up work.

What should I use as base values - actual prescription given by my doctor (which is always a bit undercorrected) or VOD and VOS values determined by computer?

Last edited:

johnwester130

What should I use as base values - actual prescription given by my doctor (which is always a bit undercorrected) or VOD and VOS values determined by computer?

eyesight fluctuates all the time, so you should use your own measurments

Nikola991

Another question - I've measured the distance from my eyes to the desk and it is about 35 cm. It means I will need to reduce my glasses for 3 or even 3.5 in order to be able to get blur while reading, right?
Why is it recomended to take off only 1.5 (endmyopia.org) or 2 (this topic)?

please watch this

Reduced lens therapy is the solution, and the idea is similar to endmyopia.org, but simply more effectvive

if you are -5 in both eyes, buy a pair of -4.75 or -4.5 glasses, and look at your screen. try to notice a little bit of blur, and over a 3 month period the eye will adjust and clear the image.

if there is too much blur, for example going from -5 to a -2 lens, the eye will not adjust and this is the equivalent to lifting the heaviest weight in a gym.

the goal is to stimulate your eyesight to improve by making everything you do slightly blurry, by undercorrecting by -0.5 or by -0.25 ,

Also, avoid close up work with glasses, because in theory this makes a -5 lens act like a -7 lens. simply take off the glasses for close up work.

why is more effective, what is the difference?

more than a decade i stop using eyeglasses and im ok but problem with my vision when i started using smartphone this pandemic.

I think im farsighted how do i adjust using this reduced lens therapy?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals