Solved? - IBS, SIBO, GERD, LPR, Colitis, Constipation, Celiac, Brain Fog

achillea

OF STRESS AND STRESSORS The word “stress” is used today almost exclusively to indicate a mental response. Selye used it to indicate a physical force that requires a biological response of the organism. A successful response showed that the organism had adapted and its collapse indicated a failure of adaptation. One of Selye’s students even published that the general adaptation syndrome could be induced by making animals thiamine deficient

Thiamine Deficiency Disease, Dysautonomia, and High Calorie Malnutrition pg270

achillea

Just to give it some perspective Dr. Lonsdale is 96 and still writing his Blog

achillea

About TTFD: A Thiamine Derivative
Author: Derrick Lonsdale MD, FACN, CNS

The Japanese scientists studied the effect of cyanide in mice and found that thiamine propyl disulfide (TPD), a forerunner of TTFD, gave significant protection from the lethal effect of this poison, an incredible discovery that alone should raise eyebrows. They studied this effect and were able to show its mechanism. They also found that it would protect animals from the effect of carbon tetrachloride, a poison that affects the liver. It is using its vitamin actions in a therapeutic manner.

Lipothiamine TTFD

Orion

Lipothiamine is an awesome supplement, although if you are replete in B1, it is easy to overkill with it and provide a big stress response. But I suspect many are B1 deficient, B2 as well, but different topic.

For me small doses of 1 or 2mg few days apart give such a nice warm feeling, toasty feet and hands, deep sleep and general well-being feeling. No more testing for now though, as I think I have my B1 levels up.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
About TTFD: A Thiamine Derivative
Author: Derrick Lonsdale MD, FACN, CNS

The Japanese scientists studied the effect of cyanide in mice and found that thiamine propyl disulfide (TPD), a forerunner of TTFD, gave significant protection from the lethal effect of this poison, an incredible discovery that alone should raise eyebrows. They studied this effect and were able to show its mechanism. They also found that it would protect animals from the effect of carbon tetrachloride, a poison that affects the liver. It is using its vitamin actions in a therapeutic manner.

Lipothiamine TTFD
I feel so blessed coming across Dr. Lonsdale. Thank you so much for sharing these quotes. :hattip

Regina

why do these dang supplements have to include silicon dioxide, ammonium hydroxide, sodium alginate? The companies always seem to have to call themselves "research laboratories scientific ecological orthomolecular.....gods of the white coats formulas.."

Blossom

Forum Supporter
why do these dang supplements have to include silicon dioxide, ammonium hydroxide, sodium alginate? The companies always seem to have to call themselves "research laboratories scientific ecological orthomolecular.....gods of the white coats formulas.."
Maybe Peter at vitaspace could obtain some of without the fillers and additives. If so I’d go in on a group buy. Let me know if you’d like me to ask him. I was about to email about K-2 anyway.

achillea

Maybe Peter at vitaspace could obtain some of without the fillers and additives. If so I’d go in on a group buy. Let me know if you’d like me to ask him. I was about to email about K-2 anyway.

We are in if you can do it

Regina

Sure Blossom. :kiss:

achillea

Derrick Lonsdale says:
May 17, 2018 at 6:21 pm
Lipothiamine (LPT)
I think that it should be understood that LPT is really being used as a drug. It is obviously not simple vitamin replacement, even though the active principle delivered to cells is indeed thiamine. Let me try to explain. LPT is thiamine with an attachment called a prosthetic group. When it reaches a cell, the prosthetic group is broken off and without going into the biochemical details, it enables the thiamine, from which it has been detached, to pass into the cell without the necessary transporter required for dietary thiamine. This process has been well studied.The subsequent metabolism of the prosthetic group has also been well studied. It is therefore a means by which a large concentration of the vitamin can be built up in the cell.

achillea

Chapter 1: The History of Thiamine and Beriberi

,Since body organs are under the control of the ANS, its dysregulation reflects itself in an expression of symptoms that are often mistakenly diagnosed as psychosomatic or “functional,” as though the patient is imagining them. Thus beriberi is the great imitator of many conditions that commonly haunt the offices of physicians. It can be viewed as a prototype for dysautonomias: a set of disorders, both genetic and acquired, marked by defective autonomic regulation. The question remains, by what mechanism or mechanisms would something as simple as thiamine impart such a diversity of symptoms? Enter the mitochondria.

achillea

From Thiamine Deficiency Disease, Dysautonomia, and High Calorie Malnutrition Chapter 7 The Three Circles of Health by Dr. Dereck Lonsdale

The word “stress” is used today almost exclusively to indicate a mental response. Selye used it to indicate a physical force that requires a biological response of the organism. A successful response showed that the organism had adapted and its collapse indicated a failure of adaptation. One of Selye’s students even published that the general adaptation syndrome could be induced by making animals thiamine deficient.6 Our use of the word stress in humans is defining it as the physical (e.g., shoveling snow, virus infection) or mental (e.g., bad news, a divorce) force, initiating a message to the brain that demands an energy-consuming adaptive physical or mental reaction.
A response to an acute stress input, organized and put into action by the lower, primitive brain, can be lifesaving with a genuinely critical danger. If, on the other hand, the fight-or-flight reflex is initiated with only trivial reason because of brain pseudohypoxia and without the “advice and consent” of the higher brain, it can be bizarre. Since the reflex is below conscious level in its initiation and because sympathetic action is potentially linked to aggressiveness, a trivial grievance may perhaps explode in violence. The aggressive action may not even come to conscious notice and the affected person “sees red,” a common word picture used to describe extreme anger.

achillea

Derrick Lonsdale says:
April 11, 2017 at 12:47 pm
Thiamin runs the cellular “engines” by synthesizing ATP. Folate is part of the transmethylation cycle and is the equivalent of the transmission. Compromise ATP and the transmission falters. Folate piles up because it isn’t used. Thiamin administration increased ATP and —–voila!!!

achillea

As might be noticed we have become big students of Dr Lonsdale, he is so like Dr Peat in many aspects.

We have been stringent followers of Dr Peat for the last 4 years and feel so strong and healthy for 60+ year olds. Thank goodness for Dr. Peat.

My wife had headaches every night for almost 10 years. She would awaken at 2-3 Am and had to get up for an hour or two to get over it. We tried everything and more of everything but nothing worked for long. Then thanks to Charlie we looked into Dr. Londale and got his book. We started on Lipothiamine about 10 days ago and she is better, much much better.. She has said this is the miracle I needed. I can see it in her chi!

We both have gone through the paradox which Dr Lonsdale talks about and it is quite pronounced. He says that it will happen and it has.

taralynne

As might be noticed we have become big students of Dr Lonsdale, he is so like Dr Peat in many aspects.

We have been stringent followers of Dr Peat for the last 4 years and feel so strong and healthy for 60+ year olds. Thank goodness for Dr. Peat.

My wife had headaches every night for almost 10 years. She would awaken at 2-3 Am and had to get up for an hour or two to get over it. We tried everything and more of everything but nothing worked for long. Then thanks to Charlie we looked into Dr. Londale and got his book. We started on Lipothiamine about 10 days ago and she is better, much much better.. She has said this is the miracle I needed. I can see it in her chi!

We both have gone through the paradox which Dr Lonsdale talks about and it is quite pronounced. He says that it will happen and it has.
I started taking lipothiamine as well about a month or so ago. I'm taking 400 mg every day though I started with a smaller amount. Chronic constipation has improved but I haven't really noticed any other changes. I was hoping for more energy, increased temperature, weight loss & hair regrowth (it stopped falling when I discovered RP but I can't seem to get what I lost to grow back). Also, I'm no longer freezing cold like I used to be pre-RP but I can't seem to get temps up to where they should be. With the lipothiamine my temps actually seemed to get worse at least initially. How much are you taking every day & what other improvements have you noticed?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals