SolBan - Liquid Aspirin/Caffeine/Niacinamide Mix

johnwester130

Would you be kind enough to let us know how it goes? Really interesting angle

Hello James B.

I no longer believe in the fibrosis theory.

in the hair and nails section we have discovered something called Malassezia, which turns your sebum into PUFA.

Go to the hair and nails section where we have discussed it in about 10 threads.

johnwester130

I've had a persistent flaky/dry scalp issue that I have been unable to rectify for years. I suspect it is gut related which firsts compromises the barrier of the scalp and then a local infection sets in, again which I suspect is fungal.

SolBan has been an absolute game changer, completely cleared it up. I had tried many many other things, from carnivore diet to sulfur shampoos, nothing worked. I've never used something with such an incredible short term result like this. I can confirm it continues to have fixed the issue after discontinuing use, but time will tell if it comes back as I suspect I have not fully fixed the gut issue.

How I used it was simply 4-5 sprays on the affected area after a shower, which was around the hairline on the forehead.

there's an ingredient called piroctone olamine.

it is the most effective antifungal and even better than nizoral and zinc pyrithione and better than salicylic acid

if you buy the powder and added it to solban, the results would be incredible.

golder

Amazing, thanks for your input. Do you think it would be worth adding piroctone olamine powder and zinc pyrothione powder to the solban? I’m also strongly compelled by the antifungal component, and it’s definitely not harmful. Obviously not an exact science but how much would you add to the bottle Johnwester and @haidut ?

johnwester130

Amazing, thanks for your input. Do you think it would be worth adding piroctone olamine powder and zinc pyrothione powder to the solban? I’m also strongly compelled by the antifungal component, and it’s definitely not harmful. Obviously not an exact science but how much would you add to the bottle Johnwester and @haidut ?

dermazinc drops are 0.25%
piroctone olamine is about 0.5% in shampoos
so about 300mg of each could be added to solban,

or just make your own solution and don't add it to solban. just buy a 60ml bottle, 40ml water, 20 ml alcohol, drop in the piroctone olamine.
i bought kingsley scalp toner and added in some piroctone olamine powder.

zinc pyrithione powder is impossible to find for some reason
there's someone on youtube who regrew hair with coconut oil/apple vinegar/garlic/onion - which kills fungi

but piroctone olamine and pyrithione are much stronger and effective
some people on hairlosstalk regrow hair with nizoral alone

golder

‘I bought kingsley scalp toner and added in some piroctone olamine powder’
Why? It’s already got pitoctone olamine it. Or did you mean to write zinc pyrithione?

johnwester130

okay i would like to update people

kingsley scalp toner is only about 0.1 piroctone olamine, so i decided to buy my own powder and make my own.

at this moment in time I do:

bottle 1:
50% alcohol/50% water - piroctone olamine roughly 1.5% of solution. it looks milky white but it actually has dissolved, but looks like it hasn't

bottle 2:
50% alcohol/50% water - niacinamide, caffeine, taurine, , 1% each,

so i am doing an antifungal, and then a solban-like mixture to improve the scalp quality.
existing hairs have grown longer, something they haven't done in years, so something on my scalp must have changed

Inaut

kingsley scalp toner is only about 0.1 piroctone olamine, so i decided to buy my own powder and make my own.

bottle 1:
50% alcohol/50% water - piroctone olamine roughly 1.5% of solution. it looks milky white but it actually has dissolved, but looks like it hasn't

bottle 2:

so i am doing an antifungal, and then a solban-like mixture to improve the scalp quality.
existing hairs have grown longer, something they haven't done in years, so something on my scalp must have changed

How often do you apply solutions?

golder

bottle 1:

bottle 2:

Could I empty a few 1000mg capsules of taurine into a solban bottle and shake it to make Bottle 2 here? Thanks for this!

johnwester130

Could I empty a few 1000mg capsules of taurine into a solban bottle and shake it to make Bottle 2 here? Thanks for this!

well i suppose so, it's not that important, the taurine is certainly not essential, just what I am experimenting with. I suppose it will dissolve in solban, I am not 100% certain

golder

well i suppose so, it's not that important, the taurine is certainly not essential, just what I am experimenting with. I suppose it will dissolve in solban, I am not 100% certain

Thanks! I know it’s it not an exact science but how many mg would you put in a full 60ml bottle of solban?

johnwester130

Thanks! I know it’s it not an exact science but how many mg would you put in a full 60ml bottle of solban?

one capsule gives approximately 1%. if 1mg =1ml, so 600mg taurine for 1%. if 60ml

but that's not accurate, it's more like 1mg = 0.7ml, but it doesn't matter

Also last question, is piroctone olamine something that can/should stay on the face all day like solban? Because I also suffer from eczema which I’m assuming can also help with this

johnwester130

you can buy serums with the ingredient in it, so I assume you could.

Also last question, is piroctone olamine something that can/should stay on the face all day like solban? Because I also suffer from eczema which I’m assuming can also help with this

Judd Crane

I don't see a reason why not. Naringenin and apigenin in MelaNon are GABA agonists so the make you sleepy. Thus, it is a good idea to use MelaNon at night, as you mentioned.
How long are these GABAergic effects experienced? Apigenin seems to have a very long half-life.

ajkeyz

Estroban as a topical or under the tongue?
Yes, both products should be able to remove these, but SolBan should be particularly good. If you look at the studies I posted on niacinamide, there is a section for "Hyperpigmentation" showing very good effects of a 4% niacinamide solution on hyperpigmentation. For freckles, maybe you can try a combination of both - SolBan in the morning due to the caffeine and EstroBan in the evening