SolBan - Liquid Aspirin/Caffeine/Niacinamide Mix

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
ilovethesea said:
Thanks Haidut! Have you ever considered making a simple skin moisturizer for the face? I haven't found anything that doesn't have at least one questionable ingredient. For example, from those niacinamide people I mentioned they sell a 4% niacinamide cream: http://acnessential.com/ But I don't think phenoxyethanol is ideal, and not sure what a couple of the other things even are.

Ingredients
Niacinamide, Purified water, Glycerol (Vegetable glycerine), Cetostearylalcohol, Caprylic triglycerides (derived from Coconut Oil), Coconut oil, Cetomacrogol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxy benzoates, Grapefruit seed extract (natural preservative).

Yes, I am thinking of making a simple skin beauty product, probably using glycerin as a carrier so that it does not stain or grease the skin. Niacinamide and a few other things shown to be great anti-aging tools for skin.

ilovethesea

haidut said:
ilovethesea said:
Thanks Haidut! Have you ever considered making a simple skin moisturizer for the face? I haven't found anything that doesn't have at least one questionable ingredient. For example, from those niacinamide people I mentioned they sell a 4% niacinamide cream: http://acnessential.com/ But I don't think phenoxyethanol is ideal, and not sure what a couple of the other things even are.

Ingredients
Niacinamide, Purified water, Glycerol (Vegetable glycerine), Cetostearylalcohol, Caprylic triglycerides (derived from Coconut Oil), Coconut oil, Cetomacrogol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxy benzoates, Grapefruit seed extract (natural preservative).

Yes, I am thinking of making a simple skin beauty product, probably using glycerin as a carrier so that it does not stain or grease the skin. Niacinamide and a few other things shown to be great anti-aging tools for skin.

That is great news!!! Exactly what I am looking for :)

G

gummybear

haidut said:
gummybear said:
haidut said:
I have a new supplement (SolBan) for people interested in improving skin health or management of issues like hair loss, wrinkles, aging spots, cellulite, or simply protection from the sun.
It can be ordered from the links below:
http://mkt.com/idealabs-llc/solban-liquid (US orders)
http://haidut.dyndns.org/idealabs_international.html (International orders)

mah-nigga.jpg

Another great product from haidut

Haidut is love
haidut is life

Thanks! I love Denzel btw, he is a smooth playa.

Gonna order solban since we got summer in yurup. What you think of b5 for skin health? I've been using b5 powder lately and I am pretty impressed...

Attachments

• 1434241534765.jpg
    1434241534765.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 904
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
gummybear said:
haidut said:
gummybear said:
haidut said:
I have a new supplement (SolBan) for people interested in improving skin health or management of issues like hair loss, wrinkles, aging spots, cellulite, or simply protection from the sun.
It can be ordered from the links below:
http://mkt.com/idealabs-llc/solban-liquid (US orders)
http://haidut.dyndns.org/idealabs_international.html (International orders)

mah-nigga.jpg

Another great product from haidut

Haidut is love
haidut is life

Thanks! I love Denzel btw, he is a smooth playa.

Gonna order solban since we got summer in yurup. What you think of b5 for skin health? I've been using b5 powder lately and I am pretty impressed...

Haven't seen much on it in terms of studies, and Peat is kinda silent on it too (B5). If you have some references feel free to post, but maybe in a separate thread?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hello everybody,

We will be on vacation for the next two weeks so won't be able to attend to orders placed between now and July 10. We will attend to those orders on July 11. Rather than shutting the store down like last year we decided to keep it open since the vendor we use for the online store has informed us that closing the store is only allowed if the company is shutting down. As such, we have to keep it open, but please keep in mind the 2 week delay for all orders placed between June 25 and July 10.
Thank for your understanding and we look forward to resuming work in 2 weeks.

4peatssake

v5fzwz.gif

G

gummybear

uuy8778yyi said:
advertise solban for hair loss. it works

Do you spray it on your hair or where do you spray it? Where you want it to grow?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
uuy8778yyi said:
off topic, but

would topical d ribose work in theory for the skin ?

Never heard of it. Do you have any studies? If yes, please post in separate thread so we can discuss there.

aguilaroja

haidut said:
uuy8778yyi said:
...would topical d ribose work in theory for the skin ?
Never heard of it. Do you have any studies? If yes, please post in separate thread so we can discuss there.

I leave thread-starting on this matter to others, if there is interest.

D-ribose has received run in the nutrient/supplement factions for benefit in heart issues, such as congestive heart failure. Other D-ribose advocates suggest it for chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia.

I am not aware of Dr. Peat's comments on its use as a supplement. I have no direct experience. I have met people using it, and on questioning of them the benefits seemed equivocal. Of course, ribose is one part of the ATP molecule. D-ribose-l-cysteine (DRLC) is also a precursor to glutathione.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21693564
Ther Adv Cardiovasc Dis. 2011 Aug;5(4):185-92. doi: 10.1177/1753944711412421. Epub 2011 Jun 21.
A targeted metabolic protocol with D-ribose for off-pump coronary artery bypass procedures: a retrospective analysis.
Perkowski DJ1, Wagner S, Schneider JR, St Cyr JA.

"This metabolic protocol was associated with very low mortality and morbidity with a significant early postoperative improvement in cardiac index using D-ribose supplementation. These preliminary results support a prospective randomized trial using this protocol and D-ribose."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20804365
J Altern Complement Med. 2010 May;16(5):529-30. doi: 10.1089/acm.2009.0535.
D-ribose aids fatigue in aging adults.
Flanigan R, MacCarter D, Shecterle LM, St Cyr JA.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17109576
J Altern Complement Med. 2006 Nov;12(9):857-62.
The use of D-ribose in chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia: a pilot study.
Teitelbaum JE1, Johnson C, St Cyr J.

ttp://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25935230
Am J Surg. 2015 Jul;210(1):153-8. doi: 10.1016/j.amjsurg.2014.11.014. Epub 2015 Mar 27.
d-ribose-l-cysteine supplementation enhances wound healing in a rodent model.
Saltman AE1.
"DRLC supplementation appears to reduce wound inflammation early after wounding and enhance wound strength by 14 days. This suggests that increased intracellular glutathione levels may improve and enhance wound healing."

uuy8778yyi

I did make a thread on it, called d ribose increase carbon dioxide ?

so would simple water and ribose in a spray bottle be effective for hair do you think ?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
uuy8778yyi said:
I did make a thread on it, called d ribose increase carbon dioxide ?

so would simple water and ribose in a spray bottle be effective for hair do you think ?

If it increases ATP production then it probably won't hurt.

answersfound

What are your thoughts on the salicylic acid wipes used for treating acne?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
answersfound said:
What are your thoughts on the salicylic acid wipes used for treating acne?

I think they are very helpful and have solid backing by studies and also according to the Peat principles. Adding caffeine to them will likely increase the anti-acne effects. I am surprised no company has noticed the synergism between aspirin and caffeine for acne treatment.

Nstocks

I have dry, uneven, scarred and acne prone (mostly cystic jawline) skin. Would the Solban be better suited for me than Estroban? I've tried aspirin masks in the past which worked fairly well, but over time they caused my skin to become red and extremely sensitive.

Would this be suitable to be applied under a moisturiser such as shea butter when needed? (or a cream with olive oil and snail serum)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Nstocks said:
I have dry, uneven, scarred and acne prone (mostly cystic jawline) skin. Would the Solban be better suited for me than Estroban? I've tried aspirin masks in the past which worked fairly well, but over time they caused my skin to become red and extremely sensitive.

Would this be suitable to be applied under a moisturiser such as shea butter when needed? (or a cream with olive oil and snail serum)

I think alternating SolBan with EstroBan would be best. The aspirin can irritate the skin and make it dry. So, given that SolBan has caffeine I think it should be used in the morning and then EstroBan in the evening. The vitamins E and A have a calming effect on both the brain and skin.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals