SolBan - Liquid Aspirin/Caffeine/Niacinamide Mix

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
A few sprays of SolBan gave me instant pain relief on a mild (1st degree?) burn I got on my finger from touching a very hot cast iron pan.

I'm not sure if this was the placebo effect or not, and I'm not sure why it worked, but it seemed to give me instant local pain relief and prevented blistering — which may or may not have occurred without the SolBan application, but it seemed like the kind of burn that has caused blistering in the past. Instead of the skin turning white and blistering, it got saturated in SolBan and just stayed red until it healed.

When the dull "after burn" pain was about to set in, I just remember thinking, SolBan is supposed to help with sunburn, right? Maybe it'll help with this.

Anyway, just thought I'd throw that out there. Another potential use for SolBan. Many thanks @haidut !

Thanks a lot for the great feedback! Aspirin and niacinamide can control the inflammation and histamine release due to the burn and this help with both pain control and skin healing. The caffeine does not hurt either but I think aspirin and niacinamide were the main helpers in this case.

Mufasa

Will this help me if I go swimming later on as well? Or should I reapply after swimming?

I plan to go surfing in maroc, also bought some organic regular water resistant sun spray, or do you think solvan could do the job as well?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Will this help me if I go swimming later on as well? Or should I reapply after swimming?

I plan to go surfing in maroc, also bought some organic regular water resistant sun spray, or do you think solvan could do the job as well?

If you allow it to absorb then it may help even when skin gets wet. It also may help mitigate the damage from afterburn if you do end up burning.

Atticas

Haidut, just wanted to go ahead and let you know, that although I haven't seen results yet with my wrinkles or sagging facial skin, I have seen FAST results in other ways.

For about a few months now, I'd have this weird redness on my forehead... like it seemed like acne or something else... I couldn't quite tell. Anyways, after just 4 days of using Solban, it's gone.

I also shaved my neck this morning and typically my neck gets all irritated and red looking from doing this... sprayed some Solban on it to see if it'd help.... redness went away in like an hour and i've felt fine all day! x''D

This stuff is ridiculous! Definitely gonna continue using and see what other results will come of it.

Do you know if this stuff could help with ingrown hairs by any chance?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut, just wanted to go ahead and let you know, that although I haven't seen results yet with my wrinkles or sagging facial skin, I have seen FAST results in other ways.

For about a few months now, I'd have this weird redness on my forehead... like it seemed like acne or something else... I couldn't quite tell. Anyways, after just 4 days of using Solban, it's gone.

I also shaved my neck this morning and typically my neck gets all irritated and red looking from doing this... sprayed some Solban on it to see if it'd help.... redness went away in like an hour and i've felt fine all day! x''D

This stuff is ridiculous! Definitely gonna continue using and see what other results will come of it.

Do you know if this stuff could help with ingrown hairs by any chance?

Wow, great feedback! Thanks a lot for sharing.
I thin ingrown hairs have a connection to prolactin/estrogen, so SolBan may help topically but I would check these hormones in the blood and if they are high a more systemic approach like aspirin, vitamin E, progesterone, strong androgens, thyroid, vitamin D, etc may be needed.

theLaw

I've used Solban daily for the last 6 months with decent results.

Haven't noticed any major improvements in skin health, but minor skin discoloration has improved slightly.

This does to be very effective for burns or cuts with expediting healing time.

Cheers! :)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I've used Solban daily for the last 6 months with decent results.

Haven't noticed any major improvements in skin health, but minor skin discoloration has improved slightly.

This does to be very effective for burns or cuts with expediting healing time.

Excellent, thanks for sharing! Any info on how often you used during the day and how many sprays each time?

Lilac

Solban is slowly fading the lipofuscin age spots on my torso. Such an improvement! I don't even use it every day lately. Just twice a week and it's still working.

I also use it on burns from cooking, sunburn during vacation, and the odd irritation. A medicine-chest staple.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Solban is slowly fading the lipofuscin age spots on my torso. Such an improvement! I don't even use it every day lately. Just twice a week and it's still working.

I also use it on burns from cooking, sunburn during vacation, and the odd irritation. A medicine-chest staple.

Nice, much appreciated! When you use it, how many sprays and how many times daily do you apply? Approximately, not expecting to remember exact doses.

theLaw

Nice, much appreciated! When you use it, how many sprays and how many times daily do you apply? Approximately, not expecting to remember exact doses.

I use 5 sprays each morning on my face only.

Used it multiple times a day, and noticed a bit of dryness, so I just settled on once each morning.

Also, bottle could be much larger, as it seems to run out quickly.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I use 5 sprays each morning on my face only.

Used it multiple times a day, and noticed a bit of dryness, so I just settled on once each morning.

Also, bottle could be much larger, as it seems to run out quickly.

Thanks for the feedback. I am looking at adding 8oz and 10oz options.

Lilac

After bathing, I use at least six sprays to lightly cover the front of my torso. Then I let it air-dry before dressing. Thanks!

dq139

It would be cool if Haidut came out with product specifically for hair loss with all the beneficial things. I think it would be a hit cause this guy seems to be a genius honestly lol...but wish his products like solban weren't so dam expensive! nothing against him at all but a extra $12 shipping = like $32 bucks per bottle that last a little under a month (I work outside so I use it everyday almost)..idk maybe I'm just young and poor lol, I like his products tho & wish I could be a continuous buyer/supporter :/

Dan W

Solban is slowly fading the lipofuscin age spots on my torso.
That's really interesting, I will try this out. Should be less of an annoyance compared to vitamin E's stickiness.

I'll even take before-and-after photos so Haidut has the option of making one of those "one weird trick" banner ads.

MCF

@Lilac I am jealous. I have been using Solban for about 6 months on lipofuscin on my lower leg and neck with zero improvement.

theLaw

It would be cool if Haidut came out with product specifically for hair loss with all the beneficial things. I think it would be a hit cause this guy seems to be a genius honestly lol...but wish his products like solban weren't so dam expensive! nothing against him at all but a extra $12 shipping = like $32 bucks per bottle that last a little under a month (I work outside so I use it everyday almost)..idk maybe I'm just young and poor lol, I like his products tho & wish I could be a continuous buyer/supporter :/

Just a heads-up for anyone have issues with the price:

I made my own Solban from the ingredients listed on the bottle using vodka as a ethanol replacement.........works fine.

Personally, I don't think it will be worth it financially to sell this product long term, as it can be made cheaply at home; I found myself using much more on many areas of the body due to the low price.

This might ultimately be filed next to Potato Juice as an impractical idea given the volume necessary to use on a regular basis.......especially for sunscreen.

Haidut's vitamin sups and Thyroid products, on the other hand, are much more practical when purchased pre-mixed.......and well worth the price imo.

Cheers!:D

dq139

Just a heads-up for anyone have issues with the price:

I made my own Solban from the ingredients listed on the bottle using vodka as a ethanol replacement.........works fine.

Personally, I don't think it will be worth it financially to sell this product long term, as it can be made cheaply at home; I found myself using much more on many areas of the body due to the low price.

This might ultimately be filed next to Potato Juice as an impractical idea given the volume necessary to use on a regular basis.......especially for sunscreen.

Haidut's vitamin sups and Thyroid products, on the other hand, are much more practical when purchased pre-mixed.......and well worth the price imo.

what are the proper measurements of vodka and (caffeine powder, crushed up Aspirin and niacinamide powder)?, I feel it would be a lot more convenient to buy it already made. but at a more reasonable price though. I agree that his hormonal & Vitamin products are reasonably priced.

theLaw

what are the proper measurements of vodka and (caffeine powder, crushed up Aspirin and niacinamide powder)?, I feel it would be a lot more convenient to buy it already made. but at a more reasonable price though. I agree that his hormonal & Vitamin products are reasonably priced.

It's pretty easy to measure.....just multiply the dose by mg on the label = total for the bottle. I did it with powders + whole aspirin, and then added a little vodka (didn't measure).

2400mg B3

600mg Caffeine

600mg Apirin

Vodka (1/2tsp???)

Less than $1 worth of ingredients. Probably not as good as Haidut's, but close enough for me.

I used to use only 5 sprays per night, and now I use double or triple that at least.

dq139

It's pretty easy to measure.....just multiply the dose by mg on the label = total for the bottle. I did it with powders + whole aspirin, and then added a little vodka (didn't measure).

2400mg B3

600mg Caffeine

600mg Apirin

Vodka (1/2tsp???)

Less than $1 worth of ingredients. Probably not as good as Haidut's, but close enough for me.

I used to use only 5 sprays per night, and now I use double or triple that at least.

thanks for the help bro I appreciate it!..does it protect u from sunburns just as good as solban in your experience?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals