Soft Boobs

Light

I started increasing my metabolism with ideas suggested on this forum about three months ago,
and in the past week or so i've noticed my boobs feel softer than usual,
I mean too soft, like I swear I can fold each one in half...

Skin all over is becoming soft, especially since I started using progesterone cream,
but the boobs seem to be soft under the skin too, the tissue is just soft and I can pinch the skin, not like anything else on my body, kinda like a plastic bag full of water. Not even like a water baloon because they don't have that nice tension to the surface like a water baloon would have.

Never had kids and never breastfed.

I have a fear it might be just getting older (i'm 39),

does anyone else have experience with this?
And:praying: does it get better?

schultz

I haven't experienced this problem (I'm a male...) but maybe estrogen can keep the breasts in a sort of swollen state? Edematous might be more accurate. Sorry I can't help you much, but at the very least my reply will serve as a post bump.

There are some knowledgeable women on here and hopefully they chime in.

Edit: I guess I didn't quite explain what I meant. The point was taking progesterone may have lowered estrogens influence on the breast tissue.

OP
Light

Light

I haven't experienced this problem (I'm a male...) but maybe estrogen can keep the breasts in a sort of swollen state? Edematous might be more accurate. Sorry I can't help you much, but at the very least my reply will serve as a post bump.

There are some knowledgeable women on here and hopefully they chime in.

Edit: I guess I didn't quite explain what I meant. The point was taking progesterone may have lowered estrogens influence on the breast tissue.
Hmm, reading what you wrote just reminded me of something I saw a while ago of thermography of breasts before and after progesterone therapy,
there's a definit difference in blood flow, I wonder if it's related...
upload_2018-12-15_22-30-50.png

And @schultz - I just did a little reading - and swollen breasts are a sign of estrogen dominance. - Good catch.
Maybe that softening is a problem solved, not a problem created...

Edit - from the site of the people who do the thermography:
"Sure fire signs progesterone is working. Number 1 and most exciting - weight loss without any changes to your diet or exercise program. Reduction of symptoms listed below which includes PMS, symptoms of menopause, better sleeping patterns, more energy and your breasts will become less dense or soften."

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-15_22-30-9.png
    upload_2018-12-15_22-30-9.png
    124.6 KB · Views: 20

InChristAlone

Progesterone is good stuff!!

d1d2

What is a good and clean source for a progesterone cream? Thanks!

OP
Light

Light

What is a good and clean source for a progesterone cream? Thanks!
I've been using this one: Natpro Progesterone Cream
Ingredients:
  • de-ionised water
  • caprylic/capric triglyceride
  • cetearyl olivate/sorbitan olivate
  • progesterone Ph. Eur. USP. JP.
  • Aspen bark extract
  • dehydroxanthan gum
  • vitamin E
I don't know enough to vouch for it, but it seems to have a good progesteronic effects, whereas bad creams seem to have bad estrogenic effects

tankasnowgod

Haidut has mentioned a few times that Progesterone used to be known as the "Anti-Fibrotic" hormone. When I first read your first post, I was thinking it very likely was an improvement.

OP
Light

Light

Haidut has mentioned a few times that Progesterone used to be known as the "Anti-Fibrotic" hormone. When I first read your first post, I was thinking it very likely was an improvement.
Reading a little more about it throughout the day make me agree with you.
I just remember someone telling me years ago that he was dating a woman who was older than he was used to dating - in her mid to late 40's, and that her body disguasted him.
I don't remember if he specifically said her boobs were too soft, but that's what stuck in my mind,
so having this happen lately made me think i've crossed over to the gross catagory...

Sorry if it's TMI...

Tenacity

My girlfriend noticed her breasts were softer for a little while after using an antibiotic. I think it's likely a good thing.

shepherdgirl

i think "breasts will become less dense" could possibly mean reversal of fibrocystic breast disease. That is different than saggy or flabby breasts.

Cirion

From my understandings the breasts (in women at least) are a dense storage bin for Iodine, and in an Iodine deficiency can be a cause of FBD as well, especially given that the soil is depleted of Iodine these days, bread no longer has Iodine in it, and people are full of toxic Bromine/Flourine/Chlorine which directly interfere with Iodine's role in the body.

This is probably so that during breastfeeding, Iodine (among all the other nutrients and hormones) can be passed to the baby.

tankasnowgod

Reading a little more about it throughout the day make me agree with you.
I just remember someone telling me years ago that he was dating a woman who was older than he was used to dating - in her mid to late 40's, and that her body disguasted him.
I don't remember if he specifically said her boobs were too soft, but that's what stuck in my mind,
so having this happen lately made me think i've crossed over to the gross catagory...

Sorry if it's TMI...

Well, from what you described, it does not sound like you are in the "gross category" at all. Quite the opposite, in fact- younger, healthier, and likely more attractive.

OP
Light

Light

i think "breasts will become less dense" could possibly mean reversal of fibrocystic breast disease. That is different than saggy or flabby breasts.
They're not really saggy, just mushier. Haven't seen any change in shape though.
Well, from what you described, it does not sound like you are in the "gross category" at all. Quite the opposite, in fact- younger, healthier, and likely more attractive.
I was just having a boohoo moment, but it's really sweet of you to say.
As I sit now with a paper bag strapped to my head, I certainly feel like a beautiful Hannibal Lecter, super attractive :)

OP
Light

Light

I’m a guy who has suggested use of oral progesterone with partners over the past five years, as part of several non-harmful contraception methods, to prevent pms, reverse some disease or another, and for general health and happiness. With each relationship that lasted over a year, I noticed dramatic physical changes in my partner, some of which we attributed more to progesterone supplementation than any other factor. Progesterone is highly feminizing, and anabolic in a feminine way, increasing curves. Baby got back, for the first time. Waist slimmed. Breasts became firmer and toned, in part because underlying muscles were youthful and toned. Breasts developed and lifted, giving larger appearance, and new undergarments were purchased for better fit. Progesterone stops catabolism, turns off cortisol, and allows muscles, skin, and connective tissues to develop properly. Flexibility increased. My favorite part was the feminine rosey glow in the cheeks and more frequent smile. I increased my duration and frequency of close observation, and not for science’s sake.

A person can speculate that increased metabolism can lead to fat loss, which affects breasts. I wonder if a cream would be less effective than oral progest-e that I tested briefly myself on behalf of my partner, and which worked for them. Every woman is different and beautiful in a way specific to her. And the body changes based on context of other things going on. I’ve seen shifts in both directions, and wouldn’t be concerned about results within a week. Longer term 2-10 week outcome is likely to be different as things adjust.

For example, use of pregnenolone also thickens and improves elasticity of the skin, and I imagine could affect your observations.

It’s nice to hear about a person who becomes curious, learns and tests things for themselves, for that person’s own satisfaction, enriching their own environment. Who is a good observer and keeps testing under different contexts. Cheers
Thank You

tankasnowgod

Hmm, reading what you wrote just reminded me of something I saw a while ago of thermography of breasts before and after progesterone therapy,
there's a definit difference in blood flow, I wonder if it's related...
View attachment 11535

And @schultz - I just did a little reading - and swollen breasts are a sign of estrogen dominance. - Good catch.
Maybe that softening is a problem solved, not a problem created...

Edit - from the site of the people who do the thermography:
"Sure fire signs progesterone is working. Number 1 and most exciting - weight loss without any changes to your diet or exercise program. Reduction of symptoms listed below which includes PMS, symptoms of menopause, better sleeping patterns, more energy and your breasts will become less dense or soften."

I was reminded of this post on thermography today when looking at myself in the mirror. I'm male, but have a far amount of unwanted abdominal fat. Well, looking in the mirror, I just happened to notice some veins that reminded me of this picture. I have a red hunting flashlight, which is rechargeable and really powerful, and inspected myself, and sure enough, could find numerous veins and/or arteries. It seems to penetrate fat tissue pretty well, probably about half an inch I'm going to be experimenting with some progesterone, as one of my goals is to lower estrogen, so I'll probably check abdominal fat periodically.

Not sure, but this might be useful for women who want a sort of home check similar to thermography. It also happens to be a very solidly built, long lasting, and quality red flashlight, to boot- https://www.amazon.com/UltraFire-Fl...ywords=red+light+hunting+flashlight+ultrafire

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals