Society Is Finished

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date

x-ray peat

Curious of your views/understanding of the top families/organizations?

Just to compare and contrast our learning
Its tough to know who is really is leading everything but it's obvious to anyone who really looks into this that the usual suspects such as Rothschild, Rockefeller, Soros, etc. are far from the top. If power is to last for generations and generations it must work from the shadows.

With that said the names of Aldobrandini, Farnesse, Colona, i.e. The Black Nobility are all involved at some of the highest levels.

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

I think discussing politics within the culture will lead sooner or later to finances.

The central banks as we know them have to come to an end.
Inflation is an indirect taxation of the working class and lower IQ people and much worse than people think.
If you normalize for technological advancements, i.e. increase in productivity, the real inflation is probably higher than 2%.

Hopefully people will begin to awake to how bad things are with the central banks and inflation, not to mention usery.

For central banks to dissolve would require the entire system
Masonic oaths, or any of the secret societies, require you not to speak about any of their secrets, not just names and corporations. The fact that he is pushing the Protocols of The Elders of Zion, a proven forgery, is evidence enough that his assignment was to scapegoat the Jews. Google Leo Lehmann and Protocols of Zion if you want to know who wrote it.

Interesting, so the protocols were forged as a scape goat, and he is suppose to blame the Jews to protect the noble families?

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

Its tough to know who is really is leading everything but it's obvious to anyone who really looks into this that the usual suspects such as Rothschild, Rockefeller, Soros, etc. are far from the top. If power is to last for generations and generations it must work from the shadows.

With that said the names of Aldobrandini, Farnesse, Colona, i.e. The Black Nobility are all involved at some of the highest levels.

All the ancient houses of Rome/Papacy/Venice.

The Rothschilds,Rockefellers all seem to be court Jews to the noble families.

I recall reading Machiavelli hate towards the ventians, as did Leonardo de-vinci(ventian military advisor) which is why the League of Camabrai (War of the League of Cambrai - Wikipedia) was formed by all surrounding nations/citys to destroy Venice.

Their only hope to destroy Venice, the headquarters of the black nobility, was "Cesare Borgia" due to his genius.

x-ray peat

I recall reading Machiavelli hate towards the ventians, as did Leonardo de-vinci(ventian military advisor) which is why the League of Camabrai (War of the League of Cambrai - Wikipedia) was formed by all surrounding nations/citys to destroy Venice.

Their only hope to destroy Venice, the headquarters of the black nobility, was "Cesare Borgia" due to his genius.
The Black Nobility come from throughout Italy, including Venice. I think the focus on Venice by people like Lyndon LaRouche and Webster Tarpley is a smoke screen and was already played out a long time ago.

x-ray peat

Interesting, so the protocols were forged as a scape goat, and he is suppose to blame the Jews to protect the noble families?
yes. To clarify though, Leo Lehman was an ex-Catholic priest/Historian who wrote "Behind the Dictators" and in it exposes who wrote the Protocols (you can find its pdf online).

Last edited:
OP
D

Deleted member 5487

The Black Nobility come from throughout Italy, including Venice. I think the focus on Venice by people like Lyndon LaRouche and Webster Tarpley is a smoke screen and was already played out a long time ago.

Okay so your saying Webster Tarley/Lyndon LaRouche are on the inside? Or are they ignorant to Venice being a smoke screen?

I thought the ventians split into to parties and started the dutch/English maritime empires?

x-ray peat

Okay so your saying Webster Tarley/Lyndon LaRouche are on the inside?

Yes, most "truth tellers" are working to muddy the waters by flooding the truth movement with disinfo and counter facts. This strategy has a long history and has been called Medici Learning or Learning against Learning.
The best approach is to go back to the books from a 100 years or so ago or at least listen to the truthers who actually use reasonably reliable sources that you can verify yourself.
I thought the ventians split into to parties and started the dutch/English maritime empires?
The Venetians were definitely a maritime/trading power for a time but so were Milan, Florence and Rome. Due to constant fighting amongst themselves they gradually lost their military/economic power and were eclipsed by the other European countries.

I also have heard that Venice funded the reformation and Dutch/English as well but its pretty hard to verify. What I do know is that the ones pushing the Venetian story completely ignore the immense historical information pointing to the Roman, Tuscan, and Milanese Black nobility. These families were in control of the Papacy and used the power of religion, along with the intrigue of the Jesuits to control wayward Kings rather then relying on military might.

Last edited:

goodandevil

That's interesting.

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

Yes, most "truth tellers" are working to muddy the waters by flooding the truth movement with disinfo and counter facts. This strategy has a long history and has been called Medici Learning or Learning against Learning.
The best approach is to go back to the books from a 100 years or so ago or at least listen to the truthers who actually use reasonably reliable sources that you can verify yourself.

The Venetians were definitely a maritime/trading power for a time but so were Milan, Florence and Rome. Due to constant fighting amongst themselves they gradually lost their military/economic power and were eclipsed by the other European countries.

I also have heard that Venice funded the reformation and Dutch/English as well but its pretty hard to verify. What I do know is that the ones pushing the Venetian story completely ignore the immense historical information pointing to the Roman, Tuscan, and Milanese Black nobility. These families were in control of the Papacy and used the power of religion, along with the intrigue of the Jesuits to control wayward Kings rather then relying on military might.

But the Venetians royal families split to start the dutch maritime power, "were eclipsed by the other European countries."

-By the ones they created?

The reason I say this

1) The Venetian Usury is the banking system is the same we use today, and the British Maritime Empire came after the dutch, the Venetian black nobility started London/East India company also.

2) England to this day uses the "Venetian Doge System "of Government. And London is the financial capital of the world.

The black nobility families Fled to the lagoons/swamp of Venice at the "official collapse" of the West Roman Empire, to escape "Attila the Hun". There they ruled, there was alot of in fighting with Roman/Milian/Genose banking but they never defeated them.

Their(French royality, milian(venice biggest enemy)..etc.) only chance was with Cesare Borgia and the league of Cambri. But it failed after the Black nobility families took out a MASSIVE Loan from a extremely rich roman, paid off all sides and hired huge mercenary armies and defeated(never fought) the League of Cambri, and Cesare Borgia Died from the french disease.
war-of-the-league-of-cambrai-44a08a9c-a2a8-49dc-9aac-2c75a28a516-resize-750.jpg

All agianst one
We can see here how they slowly paid everyone off/deceived them then sided with France and won.

"Can't beat em join em"

These Financiers(black nobility) Inter-Bred with the "Blue Blood" families of northern/western European royalty and these families still rule to this day. Orsini, sforza, all these your talking about. They joined sides.

Feel free to correct me on any inaccuracy,

Last edited by a moderator:

x-ray peat

But the Venetians royal families split to start the dutch maritime power, "were eclipsed by the other European countries."

-By the ones they created?

The reason I say this

1) The Venetian Usury is the banking system is the same we use today, and the British Maritime Empire came after the dutch, the Venetian black nobility started London/East India company also.

2) England to this day uses the "Venetian Doge System "of Government. And London is the financial capital of the world.

The black nobility families Fled to the lagoons/swamp of Venice at the "official collapse" of the West Roman Empire, to escape "Attila the Hun". There they ruled, there was alot of in fighting with Roman/Milian/Genose banking but they never defeated them.

Their(French royality, milian(venice biggest enemy)..etc.) only chance was with Cesare Borgia and the league of Cambri. But it failed after the Black nobility families took out a MASSIVE Loan from a extremely rich roman, paid off all sides and hired huge mercenary armies and defeated(never fought) the League of Cambri, and Cesare Borgia Died from the french disease.
war-of-the-league-of-cambrai-44a08a9c-a2a8-49dc-9aac-2c75a28a516-resize-750.jpg

All agianst one
We can see here how they slowly paid everyone off/deceived them then sided with France and won.

"Can't beat em join em"

These Financiers(black nobility) Inter-Bred with the "Blue Blood" families of northern/western European royalty and these families still rule to this day. Orsini, sforza, all these your talking about. They joined sides.

Feel free to correct me on any inaccuracy,
Im not so sure banking was invented by the Venetians. The first international Bankers were the Knights Templars and they came out of France. The Jesuits then took up their place as the only Catholic order allowed to engage in banking and commerce. But regardless 1500 was a long time ago and there were a lot of intervening events and changes of power since then. I have no doubt that the Venetian families eventually joined in with the rest of the Black nobility but I don’t see much evidence that they were the ones at the top or that they were the ones to interbreed with the Western royalty. Probably the most successful at this were the Medicis and the Habsburgs, neither is Venetian. Also Britain is a Constitutional Monarchy that grew out of feudalism. The Doge system as I understand it is an oligarchy of aristocratic families with an elected leader, the Doge. You could make the argument that Britain is really an oligarchy as well but that could be said for all governments throughout history.

As kind of a secondary fact, the symbols of Rome are everywhere, not those of Venice. These families love to use symbols to mark their rulership in plain sight. You rarely see the Lion of St Mark whereas the Roman Eagle, the Fasci, and other symbols of Rome including its architecture are everywhere.

goodandevil

Im not so sure banking was invented by the Venetians. The first international Bankers were the Knights Templars and they came out of France. The Jesuits then took up their place as the only Catholic order allowed to engage in banking and commerce. But regardless 1500 was a long time ago and there were a lot of intervening events and changes of power since then. I have no doubt that the Venetian families eventually joined in with the rest of the Black nobility but I don’t see much evidence that they were the ones at the top or that they were the ones to interbreed with the Western royalty. Probably the most successful at this were the Medicis and the Habsburgs, neither is Venetian. Also Britain is a Constitutional Monarchy that grew out of feudalism. The Doge system as I understand it is an oligarchy of aristocratic families with an elected leader, the Doge. You could make the argument that Britain is really an oligarchy as well but that could be said for all governments throughout history.

As kind of a secondary fact, the symbols of Rome are everywhere, not those of Venice. These families love to use symbols to mark their rulership in plain sight. You rarely see the Lion of St Mark whereas the Roman Eagle, the Fasci, and other symbols of Rome including its architecture are everywhere.
Admiralty/maritime law extends back to hammurabi, so our system goes back to at least babylon. Graham hancock says atlantis, 12,000 years, but i am skeptical of anything he says, but the legal systems goes back at least to the code of hammurabi

TreasureVibe

Anyone has thoughts on how drugs have drastically changed society since their appearance circa 1800 - 1900?

DaveFoster

The first international Bankers were the Knights Templars and they came out of France.
Maybe formal "bankers," but Phoenician traders relied on loans to finance their voyages across the Mediterranean and elsewhere.

Last edited:

mt_dreams

Anyone has thoughts on how drugs have drastically changed society since their appearance circa 1800 - 1900?
what type of drugs you talking about? natural or synthetic?? alcohol has been a huge problem in white regions for thousands of years. non white regions were users of many psychedelic substances along with the usual drugs for just as long. the big ones that came with colonization were tobacco & coffee. one created havoc in many regions, with many having noses cut off & lips split to try and prevent further consumption. the latter did wonders for the industrial revolution and psyched people up enough to tolerate spending the whole day working. synthetic drugs have only been around the last century or so.

TreasureVibe

what type of drugs you talking about? natural or synthetic?? alcohol has been a huge problem in white regions for thousands of years. non white regions were users of many psychedelic substances along with the usual drugs for just as long. the big ones that came with colonization were tobacco & coffee. one created havoc in many regions, with many having noses cut off & lips split to try and prevent further consumption. the latter did wonders for the industrial revolution and psyched people up enough to tolerate spending the whole day working. synthetic drugs have only been around the last century or so.
Yes very interesting. I ment the synthetic drugs tho.

mt_dreams

Yes very interesting. I ment the synthetic drugs tho.
first synthetic was in 1901 i believe. it was asprin. the ssri and other brain drugs created starting in the late 70s (possibly early 80s) have been quite detrimental to society by masking the true nature of why people are unbalanced. war chemicals (both during war & after in industry) along with lead were probably the first to screw up the healthy human. there was so much malnutrition b/w the start of the industrial revolution & ww2, that many people probably didn't notice these damaging effects. safe to say all these synthetics fit perfectly into the circle of industry that makes society sicker, and industry richer. what type of synthetics from the 19th century were you referring to?

TreasureVibe

first synthetic was in 1901 i believe. it was asprin. the ssri and other brain drugs created starting in the late 70s (possibly early 80s) have been quite detrimental to society by masking the true nature of why people are unbalanced. war chemicals (both during war & after in industry) along with lead were probably the first to screw up the healthy human. there was so much malnutrition b/w the start of the industrial revolution & ww2, that many people probably didn't notice these damaging effects. safe to say all these synthetics fit perfectly into the circle of industry that makes society sicker, and industry richer. what type of synthetics from the 19th century were you referring to?
I made the assumption that synthetic drugs were already in existence in the 19th century but as you stated I think it was all started in the 20th century. I was referring to illegal drugs though, and their effect on society and youth, the outlook on life by young people and those that have grown up to be adults later on in life. The typical party drugs, stoner drugs etc.

It might be my perception, but here in Europe, more specifically the Netherlands, it's quite a weird observation how illegal drugs are so mainstream and considered rad among youth. I don't think I would like this world if it were like that everywhere on the planet...

mt_dreams

I made the assumption that synthetic drugs were already in existence in the 19th century but as you stated I think it was all started in the 20th century. I was referring to illegal drugs though, and their effect on society and youth, the outlook on life by young people and those that have grown up to be adults later on in life. The typical party drugs, stoner drugs etc.

It might be my perception, but here in Europe, more specifically the Netherlands, it's quite a weird observation how illegal drugs are so mainstream and considered rad among youth. I don't think I would like this world if it were like that everywhere on the planet...

Well for one there's a difference the way a young mind & mature mind think. drugs aside, i don't think a mature mind can comprehend the desire to say hang off the roof of a building, or any other 'crazy' thing youth may desire. i think alcohol was the go to 'rad' state of mind prior to the 1960s. this seems to be a society thing. the natives of america & africa would use mind expanding drugs for ritual purposes. the way clans worked back then, it made no sense to loose your mind aimlessly and/or do crazy things that would hurt your chances of bearing offspring. these days the native clans have been broken, and many suffer with aimlessly consuming drugs, especially alcohol. my parents grew up during the high drug days of the 70s in the city yet never touched anything other than alcohol. their italian communities did not glamorize the synthetic drug induced parting that a lot of mainstream pop culture did. for teens a lot of choices are made by youth culture... monkey see, mokey do. we've lost teen initiation, which lead to youth find out their true self a lot earlier in life. reckless behaviour seems to be the desired outcome in youth for the last half century.

i think we all unconsciously desire the clan feeling. i see it among other things, in politics all the time. maybe there's a vibration people seek when in a setting where most of the people are intoxicated with some sort of substance. a decade or so ago i went to a buddies house for a poker tournament and everyone was consuming shrooms which i thought was crazy as i had only ever consumed while in nature or bonfires. some of the guys were saying i was being a downer cuz i didn't want to join, which still confuses me why that would be the case. i've never touched synthetics, so i can't say what desire that type of choice is after.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals