Society Is Finished

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5487

This video has been trending on Reddit/Youtube yet continues to be removed from the top pages.

"This is extremely dangerous to our democracy"-Quote from the video

United States is a Republic, not a Democracy.

A Democracy is Majority Rules, or Majority Tyranny where 51% control the other 49%.

The Plebeians in the comments quote ""This is extremely dangerous to our democracy" about the video as a jest, yet fail to realize they are already brainwashed, since they cannot distinguished the fact the USA is a Republic.

A democracy benefits the oligarchy, as majority rules is much easier to control.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaveFoster

Last edited:

Atman

A democracy benefits the oligarchy, as majority rules is much easier to control.
This is true mainly today.
Before the development of the press which was made possible by high speed information transport via electronic means, it was not that big of on issue.

I am excited to see how things will play out the next 20 years. I suspect major political shifts. They are pushing hard now, which means they are scared.
But maybe I'm a bit naive and they will be able to keep things going for much longer.

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

As in people will associate democracy with subversion and manipulation.

@Amarsh213

I just came across this and it was relevant to this thread @ around 2:11:00

Good Post, exactly what I meant. The crucial part is understanding that democracy processes to elect representatives.

The 51% power over the 49% is crucial to understand why they are programming of the population into believe we live in a "Democracy"

TreasureVibe

I think alot of people are forgetting the world stage of power. There is no full free democracy because that would mean radical shifts in the share of power on the world stage, causing overall chaos.

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

This is true mainly today.
Before the development of the press which was made possible by high speed information transport via electronic means, it was not that big of on issue.

I am excited to see how things will play out the next 20 years. I suspect major political shifts. They are pushing hard now, which means they are scared.
But maybe I'm a bit naive and they will be able to keep things going for much longer.

I think focusing on political issues with-in the culture itself is what they want us to do. Which is why i do not debate in left-right thinking or anything to do with cultural politics. The financial side of things is where they are getting us.

I believe financial issues to be the biggest threat in the coming decades.

Ray Peat Said in an interview.

"For many years schools, mass media and government agencies have convinced lower income individuals that they are "Middle class" by publizing the median household income in the US which is 54,000 but the average household Income is 140,000"-Ray Peat

"The culture has been engineered to have an unconsciousness of class, so democratic voting will support ruling class policies"-Ray Peat
This is where a lot of "equality" talk reinforces it, it has nothing to do with color/gender but about social class or financial class, largely invisible in today's society.

Essentially the society is turning towards a more, primitive or med-evil sort feudalism, where the dissolving the middle class to create a peasant-noble society.
2% inflation, is not actually a raise in prices, but a lowering in the value of your salary.

New statistics show that if you take 100 people. At the age of retirment, 1 will be rich, 4 will be well off, 95 will be broke.

I wish the population could look past the "Dīvide et imperā" or divide and conquer tactics of left-right thinking, since the stage is control and the debate limited.

It has always been about money.

Last edited by a moderator:

dannibo

I think focusing on political issues with-in the culture itself is what they want us to do. Which is why i do not debate in left-right thinking or anything to do with cultural politics. The financial side of things is where they are getting us.

Ray Peat Said in an interview.

"For many years schools, mass media and government agencies have convinced lower income individuals that they are "Middle class" by publizing the median household income in the US which is 54,000 but the average household Income is 140,000"-Ray Peat

"The culture has been engineered to have an unconsciousness of class, so democratic voting will support ruling class policies"-Ray Peat
This is where a lot of "equality" talk reinforces it, it has nothing to do with color/gender but about social class or financial class, largely invisible in today's society.

Essentially the society is turning towards a more, primitive or med-evil sort feudalism, where the dissolving the middle class to create a peasant-noble society.
2% inflation, is not actually a raise in prices, but a lowering in the value of your salary.

New statistics show that if you take 100 people. At the age of retirment, 1 will be rich, 4 will be well off, 95 will be broke.

I wish the population could look past the "Dīvide et imperā" or divide and conquer tactics of left-right thinking, since the stage is control and the debate limited.

It has always been about money.
An excellent rendition of life in this insidious "democracy" we all live in.. Me being the UK which is exactly the same as if "people" got together and construed this outcome. It all points to the Rothschilds bankers of course.. As it was in the beginning of wars so shall it be in the end. We are at the point of extinction and no one is going to waken up except during the end of life on this planet. Too late! All for greed and the thought because they think they are superior they will survive.. On this site I believe the anology is, no matter what is discovered about cures chemotherapy and radiation will still be used. Am I making sense?

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

An excellent rendition of life in this insidious "democracy" we all live in.. Me being the UK which is exactly the same as if "people" got together and construed this outcome. It all points to the Rothschilds bankers of course.. As it was in the beginning of wars so shall it be in the end. We are at the point of extinction and no one is going to waken up except during the end of life on this planet. Too late! All for greed and the thought because they think they are superior they will survive.. On this site I believe the anology is, no matter what is discovered about cures chemotherapy and radiation will still be used. Am I making sense?

I cannot imagine living in the monarchy of UK.
-With no written constituion
-Based on the ventian doge system
-Where the queen is the head of the church, Commander and chief of the armed forces, and the common wealth

She can demand war, appoints all britsh officers, can dismiss the prime ministers, appoints arch bishop canterbury, dissolve the parliament judges and pardons.

Not to mention 4/5 of the lords, in the house of lords are inherited position. Essentially it is a feudal monarchy.

Rothchilds are considered the "Hofjude" or court jews of the financial system. Very important, but considered 2nd teir to the nobility.

Are those at the top perpetuating the status quo: out of pure greed, pure chance, some deeper understanding of reality, is the perpetuation benevolent or malevolent, is the class system being perpetuated with good reason or simply out of fear? Is there even a cohesive group at the top that is influential enough to purposefully steer this entire societal ship with any precision? The more I try to answer these questions the more I begin to see this divide analogously to how most companys are run. Those at the top are terrified by those at the bottom - afraid to give back more power because who knows what chaos would ensue, nobody wants to go back to the bottom - those at the bottom are also terrified of the top for good reason (either the promise of going higher, or the repercussions of dissidence). To move forward civily - to a more just, intelligent, and enriched society - takes a whole lot of growing up on both sides. Fortunately we live in a time where the spread between extreme poverty and extreme luxury at the very least has potential and reason to tighten, technological progress has been made so rapidly that the abundance factor has gone out of skew with an outdated model based on lack of abundance... how much money one has vs those at the top is not nearly as important as ones security and quality of life level vs those at the top. This is not to write off things as being a-ok or moving in the right direction, but I see the potential here for society to move harmoniously towards equality to be much greater than say even 50 years ago. End rant. :sleeping:

Last edited:
OP
D

Deleted member 5487

Are those at the top perpetuating the status quo: out of pure greed, pure chance, some deeper understanding of reality, is the perpetuation benevolent or malevolent, is the class system being perpetuated with good reason or simply out of fear? Is there even a cohesive group at the top that is influential enough to purposefully steer this entire societal ship with any precision? The more I try to answer these questions the more I begin to see this divide analogously to how most companys are run. Those at the top are terrified by those at the bottom - afraid to give back more power because who knows what chaos would ensue, nobody wants to go back to the bottom - those at the bottom are also terrified of the top for good reason (either the promise of going higher, or the repercussions of dissidence). To move forward civily - to a more just, intelligent, and enriched society - takes a whole lot of growing up on both sides. Fortunately we live in a time where the spread between extreme poverty and extreme luxury at the very least has potential and reason to tighten, technological progress has been made so rapidly that the abundance factor has gone out of skew with an outdated model based on lack of abundance... how much money one has vs those at the top is not nearly as important ones security and quality of life level vs those at the top. This is not to write off things as being a-ok or moving in the right direction, but I see the potential here for society to move harmoniously towards equality to be much greater than say even 50 years ago. End rant. :sleeping:

"is the class system being perpetuated with good reason or simply out of fear?"

In their eyes of course it is out of good reason, a group of 8000 or so, believe they have the right/ability to lead over the masses. The ones that are involved in very minor slip ups like the "Panama Papers".

This man explains it very well. He was in the elite circles, or he managed their finances for many years.

x-ray peat

Rothchilds are considered the "Hofjude" or court jews of the financial system. Very important, but considered 2nd teir to the nobility.
Absolutely. The elite learned long ago never to operate openly without a scapegoat to take the blame.

x-ray peat

"is the class system being perpetuated with good reason or simply out of fear?"

In their eyes of course it is out of good reason, a group of 8000 or so, believe they have the right/ability to lead over the masses. The ones that are involved in very minor slip ups like the "Panama Papers".

This man explains it very well. He was in the elite circles, or he managed their finances for many years.

This guy is saying a lot of truth but on whole it is disinfo as he blames the entire power structure on the Jews. There is a reason why his videos are so heavily promoted, not to mention the reason that he is still alive. He never once touches upon the real families or organizations at the top.

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

This guy is saying a lot of truth but on whole it is disinfo as he blames the entire power structure on the Jews. There is a reason why his videos are so heavily promoted, not to mention the reason that he is still alive. He never once touches upon the real families or organizations at the top.

I agree. I believe his "8000-8500" quote is what encapsulates these families.

He specifically said the oaths require him to not list the names/corporations which is "why i am still alive" he said.

All and All it defiantly is worth the watch and genuine. Particularly how he lays out the pyramid of the banks, usury, and inflation.

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

Curious of your views/understanding of the top families/organizations?

Just to compare and contrast our learning

Atman

I think discussing politics within the culture will lead sooner or later to finances.

The central banks as we know them have to come to an end.
Inflation is an indirect taxation of the working class and lower IQ people and much worse than people think.
If you normalize for technological advancements, i.e. increase in productivity, the real inflation is probably higher than 2%.

x-ray peat

I agree. I believe his "8000-8500" quote is what encapsulates these families.

He specifically said the oaths require him to not list the names/corporations which is "why i am still alive" he said.

All and All it defiantly is worth the watch and genuine. Particularly how he lays out the pyramid of the banks, usury, and inflation.
Masonic oaths, or any of the secret societies, require you not to speak about any of their secrets, not just names and corporations. The fact that he is pushing the Protocols of The Elders of Zion, a proven forgery, is evidence enough that his assignment was to scapegoat the Jews. Google Leo Lehmann and Protocols of Zion if you want to know who wrote it.