Social Media Censorship

Z

Zsazsa

"controlled opposition" they said

0.14.jpg

View: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1521610165652365313

Lollipop2

Wish I could trust him

For some reason, I trust him on his desire to bring back free speech to Twitter. Twitter has been his social media of choice for years - he has surely watched its degradation as a platform. He prefers an open forum.

Now that said, I do not know about trusting everything else surrounding Musk. He has taken govt money for SpaceX - honestly where else is a private space company going to raise funds? AND I know it is because he genuinely wants to bring earth civilization to Mars. It has been his dream from forever. I think he knew what he was getting into and decided the juice was worth the squeeze to see his dream realized.

Do I think he goes along with all these self appointed “global decision makers”? No. He openly states that earth’s population has been declining drastically and this is a huge problem for earth. He is not buying into the depopulation agenda.

Does he buy into technocracy? Partially I believe - maybe not as a control slavery mechanism but most certainly interested in the tech potential. He is an engineer.

But this - Twitter and free speech, I think we can trust.

tankasnowgod

Lol.

Isn't that like pointing to this WWE skit to prove that "Wrestling is REAL?"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iYXYHcqli4

"Nah, Bro. It's REAL. Taker was really gonna embalm Austin. Criminal behavior! It's a good thing Kane happened to track him and Paul Bearer down!"

You DO understand that if the goal is to paint him Musk as a "villain," they might try to, you know, paint him as a villain?

Musk is the owner of Tesla. A company that has only been able to survive with heavy subsidies from the government. He promotes electric cars, which are far most wasteful and bad for the environment, than gasoline cars.

Sure, he will have Twitter back off the censorship. That platform needed to do something to stop the hemorrhaging. I'm still surprised they did as much damage to all their control mechanisms during this obviously fake pandemic as they did.

But Musk is obviously controlled (I wouldn't even go so far as to call him "opposition.").

TheCalciumCad

But Musk is obviously controlled (I wouldn't even go so far as to call him "opposition.").
What does that even mean? he's controlled but not cabal? whos controlling him then? why are these master puppeteers who supposedly have Elon on strings telling him to buy twitter?

Lollipop2

But Musk is obviously controlled
Really? “Obviously”? The proof of this opinion @tankasnowgod? Because he has taken govt money for his companies? Everyone that has is controlled? Then there are a large number of controlled people in the US.

Edit: I think we in this opposition opinion are too quick to brush stroke across people. Hey I am completely guilty of this. Nowadays, I am taking a step back from my strong opinions to watch behavior and not hang a person out because of family, past choices, etc. What actions are they currently taking?

Last edited:
OP
P

Peatness

Well this certainly seems sad especially after the Indian Supreme Court decision made a few days ago - no mandates and unvaxxed are not to be discriminated against.
Don't forget that Boris visited India recently. I said at the time that India has just been bought.

tankasnowgod

Really? “Obviously”? The proof of this opinion @tankasnowgod? Because he has taken govt money for his companies?
It's not just that he took government money for Tesla and Space X. It's also Tesla requires government interference to even have a marketable product. And then the insane overvaluation of stock. Toyota sells something like 10 times more cars, but Tesla somehow has 8 times the valuation?
Everyone that has is controlled? Then there are a large number of controlled people in the US.
True, and I think he is one of them. I think Tesla and SpaceX could cease to exist very quickly if there were some key support removed. A company like Toyota? Less so.
Edit: I think we in this opposition opinion are too quick to brush stroke across people. Hey I am completely guilty of this. Nowadays, I am taking a step back from my strong opinions to watch behavior and not hang a person out because of family, past choices, etc. What actions are they currently taking?
I mean, I am not a Musk fan (clearly), but at the same time, I do think his "takeover" of Twitter will probably be a "good" thing in general. Just like his support of Alex Berenson against Amazon.

I really see this move by Musk as something that had to happen. Again, so many industries just trashed all their credibility and future abilities by propping up the fake pandemic. For a lot of "traditional" news outlets, this might be the end (especially newspapers that went all in, along with some TV network news). Having someone "come in" to "clean house" was an absolute necessity. But this idea that Musk is a "libertarian" is laughable. All his companies are the so obviously on corporate welfare.

tankasnowgod

What does that even mean? he's controlled but not cabal? whos controlling him then? why are these master puppeteers who supposedly have Elon on strings telling him to buy twitter?
I mean, they either needed to change the face of Twitter, and have someone go in to "clean house," or watch as it goes the way of Friendster in the next two years.

Like I said above....

That platform needed to do something to stop the hemorrhaging.

Again, I don't think he's a great entrepreneur (though not incompetent, either). His companies are largely the benefit of very obvious corporate welfare, and stock market fraud (especially the Tesla valuation).

Since his companies rely heavily on government assistance (both direct and indirect), I just don't see how he realistically would challenge "government control." That's what I mean by he's "controlled." While you might see some "fighting" with various agencies or people within the Biden Administration, I strongly doubt you would, say, see Musk tweeting out the documentary "Conspiracy of Silence," or start promoting the idea that Erin Marie Olzewski's claims of outright murder in NY hospitals back in March/April of 2020 need to be investigated, or demanding an investigation of SEC and/or Election Fraud, and talking with former Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne every day.

Of course, if he proves me wrong with any of those three things, I will be most delighted to have been proven wrong about Musk.

Last edited:

Peatful

Elon is part of the NWO.
The cabal. Illuminati.
The satanists. Or however you define them.
So is his mom. As is Amber Heard and Grimes et al.

You saw the recent photo of him in the Novus Ordo Seclorum designer suit jacket no? Why did he wear that publicly?

Let’s say he is not.
Just “his” technology alone is scary as hell.

View: https://youtu.be/TvnY3Zg3r6U

Lollipop2

It's not just that he took government money for Tesla and Space X. It's also Tesla requires government interference to even have a marketable product. And then the insane overvaluation of stock. Toyota sells something like 10 times more cars, but Tesla somehow has 8 times the valuation?

True, and I think he is one of them. I think Tesla and SpaceX could cease to exist very quickly if there were some key support removed. A company like Toyota? Less so.

I mean, I am not a Musk fan (clearly), but at the same time, I do think his "takeover" of Twitter will probably be a "good" thing in general. Just like his support of Alex Berenson against Amazon.

I really see this move by Musk as something that had to happen. Again, so many industries just trashed all their credibility and future abilities by propping up the fake pandemic. For a lot of "traditional" news outlets, this might be the end (especially newspapers that went all in, along with some TV network news). Having someone "come in" to "clean house" was an absolute necessity. But this idea that Musk is a "libertarian" is laughable. All his companies are the so obviously on corporate welfare.
Hey thanks for the optimism. I agree and wrote it in an above post. His companies were totally funded by govt. Who is going to have the funds to fund a private space company besides the govt? But like I wrote above I kind of think his long held passion to get a colony on Mars overrode his concerns. Sort of like he knew who he was getting into bed with and decided the juice was worth the squeeze for him to get to Mars. I feel quite certain he is not like the others. I have followed Musk for a long time before he sold PayPal. He has been dreaming of Mars for so long. There is an innocent dream there.

Reposting what I wrote as I felt lazy to retype - lol - and my thoughts apply here:

“For some reason, I trust him on his desire to bring back free speech to Twitter. Twitter has been his social media of choice for years - he has surely watched its degradation as a platform. He prefers an open forum.

Now that said, I do not know about trusting everything else surrounding Musk. He has taken govt money for SpaceX - honestly where else is a private space company going to raise funds? AND I know it is because he genuinely wants to bring earth civilization to Mars. It has been his dream from forever. I think he knew what he was getting into and decided the juice was worth the squeeze to see his dream realized.

Do I think he goes along with all these self appointed “global decision makers”? No. He openly states that earth’s population has been declining drastically and this is a huge problem for earth. He is not buying into the depopulation agenda.

Does he buy into technocracy? Partially I believe - maybe not as a control slavery mechanism but most certainly interested in the tech potential. He is an engineer.

But this - Twitter and free speech, I think we can trust.”

Back
Top Bottom