SOCIAL EXPERIMENT: What is your BODY COUNT?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Bingo.
When I was driving yesterday, the thought came to mind that IF I had to pick just ONE person from the forum to be my neighbor, it would be Blossom. Though there are many others here I would also like.
When I think of the word "pure", I think that the person's words, deeds, actions, thoughts, heart, mind are unambiguated.

Even in a SHTF environment, I would want the people around me to be endowed with that interpretation of "pure."
That is undefiled. With Blossom, I think, 'this is an undefiled person.'
That’s so kind. :) I’d love to be your neighbor too! I’m not proud of my ‘body count’ so to speak but I grew up in the ‘80’s’ and certainly can’t change it now. I think the important thing is to forgive ourselves and others for the things we’ve done in our past, move on and not let us define us…

nomoreketones

A Multi-racial society inherently comes with racial tension, race-mixing is an abomination and destroys lives when a mixed child is created and realizes he has no identity or people he relates with
We are all human beings with equal value no matter where in the world our ancestors came from. People from all over the world can live together in harmony without racial tension. To accomplish this we need to all look past race and see each other as human beings.

The root cause of racial tension are all the inidividuals across the political spectrum who start putting people in racial categories in the first place. Once our society learns how to stop categorizing people based on their ancestry or race then as a society we will be free and racial tension will be history.

I see the media as the #1 cause of racial tension in our society because the media endlessly categorizes people based on race and ethnicity. Many politicians in both major political parties in the United States purposely stoke racial tensions to use as a red herring to keep the country divided so the criminals running the United States can hold on to power. False accusations of racism are used as a political weapon to take down dissidents in the United States. This is where the problem really is.

Regina

That’s so kind. :) I’d love to be your neighbor too! I’m not proud of my ‘body count’ so to speak but I grew up in the ‘80’s’ and certainly can’t change it now. I think the important thing is to forgive ourselves and others for the things we’ve done in our past, move on and not let us define us…
And it doesn't define you.
Geez. Like I said in a different reply. I think this is all stupid.

But what is not stupid is the concept of defilement.
I think it has to do with one's relationship to virtually everything.
To oneself, to others, the things around you, the people around you or virtual. To what you are eating. To your thoughts. To this. To that. To everything.

There's nothing to forgive. You already do not defile in your interactions.

ThinPicking

@JamesGatz

You’re done now. If you were anywhere near I’d mark you in a way that wouldn’t heal so well. Such a thing is coming. You’re going to move along or it will move you.

Your hinges are borne of a failure to communicate in Truth. At first it was to you, then to yourself, inside. If it didn’t manifest this way in you, it would be in another. It’s our ability to do this he’s trying to disrupt. And while you’re busy attempting to insulate yourself, it’s getting worse. You can blame the other in the outer all you want. It won’t help.

Now be quiet for some time. You gobby little ***t.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

@JamesGatz

You’re done now. If you were anywhere near I’d mark you in a way that wouldn’t heal so well. Such a thing is coming. You’re going to move along or it will move you.

Your hinges are borne of a failure to communicate in Truth. At first it was to you, then to yourself, inside. If it didn’t manifest this way in you, it would be in another. It’s our ability to do this he’s trying to disrupt. And while you’re busy attempting to insulate yourself, it’s getting worse. You can blame the other in the outer all you want. It won’t help.

Now be quiet for some time. You gobby little ***t.
🤣🤣🤣 sure man - Guys talk hot to me on the internet all the time but in person? No one does a thing to me and I talk the SAME WAY in person that I do online, I'm a BIG BOY - most people wouldn't dare open their mouth to me in person let alone lay a hand on me,

I'M STILL WAITING for the day for someone to teach me a lesson but it NEVER COMES so I'll just keep doing what I do 😅😅

At the end of the day, I'm doing me - and EVERY DAY I get better - maybe there is some aspects in my life that AREN'T PERFECT - but I'm ALWAYS getting better and ALWAYS working on solving my problems.

And I alwaysvhave someone in my ear trying to give me advice when I DO NOT NEED IT - the fact of the matter is this, when your stress hormones ARE LOW ENOUGH, many aspects of society become unbearable and if a person is ABLE TO TOLERATE these aspects, then they are not peating/low-stress

Many of the people on here trying to give me advice or act like they know better than me are ACTUALLY LIVING HIGHER STRESS LIVES than me and they can't fathom what it means to be low-stress cause they never experienced it - in their eyes, my behavior is a problem because once again - they don't know what "low stress" actually looks like

Living a normal life in Society and "Peating" are already nearly impossible to do, if you live in society - you probably aren't really peating that well and operating on a slightly evelated serotogenic level just to keep up, and it only gets worse from here, in 10 years peating in society will be impossible

AnonE

Someone earlier in the thread made a negative judgement on me and my count.

Here's something for you all to consider - who are the gatekeepers of sex at the end of the day? It's women. The truth is, the vast majority of men are always trying to 'get with' females, and the onus is on the women to say no, or only say yes in the context of a proper relationship. When a woman's 'count' increases, she is saying yes to men, she is letting them in, she is the gatekeeper.

The same way we judge a woman for sleeping with too many men, we also judge a man for wife-ing up a poor quality woman.

Women control sex, men control relationships.

A man able to sleep with lots of women is actually very difficult and rare, and therefore 'impressive' (not saying morally, just statistically). This is not the case for a woman.

A man with lots of platonic female friends is just... nothing special. Women will gladly accept a man's time, attention, resources, and future optionality as much as they can, it's hard-wired biological survival.

Now for practical purposes I still wouldn't recommend men aggressively chase tail and allow their hormones to take over. But at the end of the day, women are the choosier sex and thus the gatekeepers, the onus is on them to protect their value. Or to decide, **** it, and do what they want, but face the inevitable consequences - diminished pair bonding capabilities, higher divorce risks, lower self-esteem, and social stigma.

ursidae

Here's something for you all to consider - who are the gatekeepers of sex at the end of the day? It's women. The truth is, the vast majority of men are always trying to 'get with' females, and the onus is on the women to say no, or only say yes in the context of a proper relationship. When a woman's 'count' increases, she is saying yes to men, she is letting them in, she is the gatekeeper.

The same way we judge a woman for sleeping with too many men, we also judge a man for wife-ing up a poor quality woman.

A man able to sleep with lots of women is actually very difficult and rare, and therefore 'impressive' (not saying morally, just statistically). This is not the case for a woman.

A man with lots of platonic female friends is just... nothing special. Women will gladly accept a man's time, attention, resources, and future optionality as much as they can, it's hard-wired biological survival.

Now for practical purposes I still wouldn't recommend men aggressively chase tail and allow their hormones to take over. But at the end of the day, women are the choosier sex and thus the gatekeepers, the onus is on them to protect their value. Or to decide, **** it, and do what they want, but face the inevitable consequences - diminished pair bonding capabilities, higher divorce risks, lower self-esteem, and social stigma.
02F47661-554A-4663-B889-314777927EDA.jpeg

-Luke-

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

This was very well said honestly and A LOT of guys do not get this and get caught up in the trap - trapped in a cycle of giving a girl time/attention in hopes for it to turn into something, meanwhile the girl is stringing the dude along and seeing how long she can milk him for his energy without the dude 'wising up' to the situation

Girls LITERALLY feed off your energy, LITERALLY. and they will do this with ALL GUYS that are not fit for the quality she is looking for, everytime you do something nice for a girl, there is an energy exchange - you are giving her more energy at the expense of your own

My own sister did this to me, asked me for money when times were good and when I started going through a rough patch in my life, she kicked me while I was down, it is what it is. I was crushed at the time but I now accept female nature for what it is

This is why AS A MALE in this world it is "protect yourself at all times", males MUST ACCEPT that unless you use your energy to develop well (and its never too late) society and females view you as useless - Males MUST conserve their energy to develop well, height, face, etc. if you as a male get caught up in the rat race going through stress to chase finances/status, you will never be genuinely loved

If a girl really likes you -GENUINELY - she will make a move on you and/or show more interest in you, thats the sad reality and its difficult for a lot of males to grasp the idea of that reality

AnonE

This was very well said honestly and A LOT of guys do not get this and get caught up in the trap - trapped in a cycle of giving a girl time/attention in hopes for it to turn into something, meanwhile the girl is stringing the dude along and seeing how long she can milk him for his energy without the dude 'wising up' to the situation

Thanks, yeah I've been around the block, even starting on the wrong side of this stuff. Men have really low standards for female friends, on his end they often just need to exist and occasionally communicate with him. Meanwhile the man often provides much more value - free rides, activity partner when she's bored, attention and validation, advice and research, etc. These value-giving activities often start as mate-potential display, which I think is actually a good thing (women should appreciate and choose men who will dedicate effort to them), but then the man never makes a firm move, and he gets stuck.

Meanwhile I realized I can just ask a chick to grab a drink, make an excuse to come 'see something cool' back at my place, and then go for the kiss and beyond. I get my answer, and often the result I want, in just a few hours, while many men are stuck performing and not making a move for months or years.

Here's another secret male friends need to understand - how do you think it looks to other women, e.g. her female friends, when they see that you're just her friend, especially for a longer period of time? It's negative social signaling. They think, if you were so great, she'd probably be dating you. This is why women can very rarely setup a male friend with one of their female friends.

My own sister did this to me, asked me for money when times were good and when I started going through a rough patch in my life, she kicked me while I was down, it is what it is. I was crushed at the time but I now accept female nature for what it is

Definitely, it is what it is, and still surprises me to this day how I see people's sisters and mothers treat their male family members. Sometimes it's a form of '***t-testing', i.e. I want to test and make sure my son or brother is not a useless member of the tribe. And male depression comes off as 'uselessness', sorry to say; don't expect them to have empathy for our struggles. Sometimes it's just solipsism and selfishness.

If a girl really likes you -GENUINELY - she will make a move on you and/or show more interest in you, thats the sad reality and its difficult for a lot of males to grasp the idea of that reality

I'd somewhat agree, but I don't think it really goes down like most men imagine. It's more like, she'll drop something next to you, 'accidentally' bump into you, walk home a different route/time to be near you, put herself in a position to have a conversation, etc, to give you various 'signs' that are obvious in hindsight yet seemingly innocuous in the present. The man will still more often than not have to clue in, and ask her to ask her to join him for a coffee, etc. He still has to take on more risk of rejection, that's just life.

After all, women still need to see that a man can be assertive, pick up on cues, take risks, and make plans (intelligence, confidence, executive planning, etc) which are highly desirable alpha male traits.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
And it doesn't define you.
Geez. Like I said in a different reply. I think this is all stupid.

But what is not stupid is the concept of defilement.
I think it has to do with one's relationship to virtually everything.
To oneself, to others, the things around you, the people around you or virtual. To what you are eating. To your thoughts. To this. To that. To everything.

There's nothing to forgive. You already do not defile in your interactions.
Yes, I agree it is stupid.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Meanwhile I realized I can just ask a chick to grab a drink, make an excuse to come 'see something cool' back at my place, and then go for the kiss and beyond. I get my answer, and often the result I want, in just a few hours, while many men are stuck performing and not making a move for months or years.
Very true - I've been guilty of this in the past. I realize recently anytime I get stuck in limbo, waited too long to make a move it never amounts to anything - I'm not fond of feeling like I'm moving too fast but its definitely better than moving too slow

I think the stress levels of a women matters a lot too - a stressed out girl tends to waste my time more and makes me stressed out too, I feel like stressed girls don't know what they want, non-stressed girls are easier to approach/generally more easygoing with anything

These days I'm quick to drop a girl if I don't get something solid early on, cause if thats the case, it usually ends up being a waste of my time long-term

Vanset

I know what you were going for, but you really should've gone for a poll. No reason to make it personal.

Sphagnum

This is why the NWO likes race-mixing, because the candidates that are created are perfect recipes for the future PLEB slave in their Brave New World, someone who doesn't fit in and someone with no identity
Being familiar with some of your past posts on this forum, I find this statement curious.

Are we all not a pleb slaves already?

Greyfox

Interesting thing about the cats. My mother hated cats her entire life until one day a stray kitten with no collar got into the house. It was there for a few hours, then the neighbour was looking for it, so my mother reluctantly gave it back. She then proceeded to buy a cat of her own. Within a month there were 5 cats roaming around the house. Female cats in season are the BIGGEST sluts. I genuinely have never experienced such a concentrated level of sluttery. They even do their mating thing in front of human males. The toxoplasmosis outbreak was so strong I had to bar everyone in the house and burn it to the ground. jk. Since then I have observed similar cat-like characteristics in human women. Especially the onlyfans, tik tok, narcissist types. They appear to me to be in perpetual heat. Wearing tight, revealing clothing that emphasises their mammaries and posteriors. Kind of crazy this.