nwo2012

OP
Koniec

Koniec

Nice/thanks !

nwo2012

Koniec said:
Nice/thanks !

If you do sign up and order then use the code PUM535 for $10 off. (spend over $40 I think).
Also good place to get Bobs Red Mill Masa Harina, Bobs Red Mill Baking Soda.
And I highly recommend NOW deodorant cream (no aluminium and other junk) and it actually keeps your arm-pitts from smelling. ;)

Attachments

• Autoimmunity copy.pdf
    7.6 MB · Views: 414

gretchen

Just one more thing to shop for......... sigh. I don't think there are actually PUFAs in my soap; I will have to read the label. Lotions and creams otoh are loaded with them.

Birdie

I don't use much soap but really like Dr Bronner's castile ones. I understand they are adding more undesirable ingredients to them now. I have a peppermint one that's wonderful to smell. When I was 16, I read about the purported evils of soap on the skin and right then, decided to wash with water mostly. So, pufas in soap don't matter a lot to me personally. :roll:

Birdie

For deodorant, we use rubbing alcohol. I heard bad things about deodorant in the 70s and that was it. Aluminum did it for me. And then, I couldn't afford the healthier ones, so, alcohol.

Shampoo, I use some expensive herbal one from Oregon, my husband uses all the ones I have cast off over the years. Rinse: vinegar for me or any one I see in the shower.

Shaving, I use the Dr Bronner's and stick my nose down to my leg to smell the peppermint.
Toothpaste: I use baking soda or calcium carbonate and salt.
Also, lately, using Weleda salt toothpaste which is not as pure as it sounds.
My husband uses my discarded health food store ones.

Only way to get my husband to start using good stuff is to start discarding some good ones.
He'll save them from the dump.

Xisca

I have found this soap which has minimal ingredients, (though some may be questionable and it's a little pricey)

http://www.grandpabrands.com/products/baking-soda-soap
No no no
Example for 1 soap, and they all have glycerin anyway....
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: 3% Sulfur

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate / Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Cananga Odorata Leaf Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Gluconate

yuk, soya oil!

the one with epsom salts and baking soda:
Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate /Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Fragrance (Parfum), Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citrus Auranitium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride

Yes I concur. I use organic fiji (unscented). Made 100% from coconut oil + lye. I get it from iherb.com, even shipped here to Oz.
True, totally natural and organic! They still sell it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals