So you've just eaten out an unhealthy meal with PUFA - what supplements to help counteract?

OP
A

AnonE

Coffee + aspirin. Any time I have a restaurant meal I always have coffee with it.

I like the idea of this, but does the coffee in the evening, for instance, keep you awake/throw off your sleep?

Velve921

Not me. But I do think it depends on how a person’s metabolism is functioning.

for example, one of the things that Georgi spoke about years ago is that if a persons liver is still damaged, their response to coffee may be overstimulating.

With all that said, I think a problem with some coffee drinkers is that they drink with absolute quantities.

Classic example, if someone were told to have coffee in the evening with dinner, they might say, “a CUP of coffee will keep me awake.”

My response might be, “why do you have to drink a full cup?”

If someone believes coffee can be helpful in the evenings, then maybe start with 1oz of coffee with dinner. Or 2oz? 4oz?

Aspirin has been valuable to me for many reasons, but I don’t always need a full pill. Sometimes, I might take a nibble off the edge of a pill so maybe 20-30mg only.

So coffee can be fine in the evenings, but every person needs to investigate how their body responds and understand the right dosages.

Velve921

I like the idea of this, but does the coffee in the evening, for instance, keep you awake/throw off your sleep?

for example, one of the things that Georgi spoke about years ago is that if a persons liver is still damaged, their response to coffee may be overstimulating.

With all that said, I think a problem with some coffee drinkers is that they drink with absolute quantities.

Classic example, if someone were told to have coffee in the evening with dinner, they might say, “a CUP of coffee will keep me awake.”

My response might be, “why do you have to drink a full cup?”

If someone believes coffee can be helpful in the evenings, then maybe start with 1oz of coffee with dinner. Or 2oz? 4oz?

Aspirin has been valuable to me for many reasons, but I don’t always need a full pill. Sometimes, I might take a nibble off the edge of a pill so maybe 20-30mg only.

So coffee can be fine in the evenings, but every person needs to investigate how their body responds and understand the right dosages.

dabdabdab

who is georgi?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom