So, You Think You Got A Great Post Huh, Well Lo & Behold - Nobody Responds!

DMF

I was certain my last post about people & society getting meaner & nastier would get a barrage of responses, yet only one !!
Well, maybe this here is something you all ( atleast some - please!) could relate....

Lollipop2

You need to give it time. People will respond. On the forum there are people from all over the world and in all time zones - they show up at different times. Be patient! Post it and they will come - lol.

Birdie

Happens to me a lot. Some people do that notification thing where you put @, then start somebody's name, then enter. But some people think this bothers people, so they don't do it. Sometimes I do and then get more responses. But sometimes nobody has the time.

Herbie

I think when your totally correct and true in the post that no one responds because they already agree.

You need to write provocative things which people will get offended and disagree with to get juicy reply’s.

A

Adf

Yeah this happens all the time. I tried drop shipping once, and every item I thought was awesome and I would personally buy, nobody bought. The only things that sold were things I chucked onto the shop just because. You never know what will peak the interest of others, especially if you assume everyone is like yourself.

I could argue for I love to debate, physical society isn't necessarily getting meaner or nastier, just online social media society is. Because there's no repercussion for being an **** online, but there is potentially big repercussion in person. It's also easier to film the nasty things that happen in real life, that doesn't mean they didn't always happen, it could be that they're just being filmed now when they never used to.

I could also somewhat agree and say portions of society are getting nastier, because of lockdowns and other C19 related reactions causing people to go stir-crazy. I say half agree, because I feel like for as many people getting nastier, there are also people getting lovelier, and coming together in communities to balance it off. More and more people are getting into meditations, breathwork, self progression, mass awakening as they say etc.

What was my point again? I dunno. There's ya response matey.

ww3not4me

Dunning Kruger Effect. LOL.....I am joking I am joking!

It happens!

Like at the B.S. that is trending on any social media sight you belong to or on Youtube. Does that nonsense reflect you at all? I am guessing it does not. If so what makes you think your post would just "smash it"??? I would not see it as a bad thing! It might be a good thing! Cheers!!!!

yerrag

It takes effort to do an OP, especially when you put a lot of time preparing it.

It certainly would disappoint when no one has interest in it.

Especially if people cannot relate. But being a pioneer would often see you being on a wavelength people cannot yet tune into.

It takes time before they do. When the fringe makes sense, eventually it goes mainstream. Hell, those that don't also do get mainstream lol

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals