So what does really speak against getting vaccinated?

aRighteousGod

Torn between suspecting Motif of cognitive dissonance or the account being compromised by a paid troll..

Peater

And I don’t mean things like political reasons or being trapped into getting booster shot after booster shot.

Is there any real proof that it has bad impact on health , more than the virus has?

If so pls tell me with a TRUSTWORTHY source to it.

Because I don't want to.

mrchibbs

Torn between suspecting Motif of cognitive dissonance or the account being compromised by a paid troll..

It's crossed my mind as well, we've had a few instances where I suspect this happened over the past year on this forum.

Peater

It's crossed my mind as well, we've had a few instances where I suspect this happened over the past year on this forum.

Don't bother arguing with the horrible slimey fckers

The skeptic correctly points out that the article contradicts the claim
The skeptic further points out that all evidence should be considered
The claimant says that the evidence is irrelevant in light of broader evidence (the "consensus")
No concrete evidence chain is established for the claimant while a clear bound is established for the skeptic
This means that claimant can redefine the "consensus" arbitrarily as needed to manipulate the argument in his favour, without having to cite concrete examples
Meanwhile, the skeptic must work within the confines of the concrete evidence he has presented.
In that situation, the skeptic will always lose, either from exhaustion or from being outmanoeuvred
This is not idiocy. This is extremely sophisticated social manipulation. The purpose is to make the opponent feel ashamed and stupid for even questioning the consensus, no matter how valid his concerns are. If you encounter this in a public forum, the correct move is to disengage or force the opponent to engage you in concrete examples, perhaps re-framing his refusal to provide any as intellectual laziness or lack of sincere interest in the issue.

Jinju

Don't bother arguing with the horrible slimey fckers

The skeptic correctly points out that the article contradicts the claim
The skeptic further points out that all evidence should be considered
The claimant says that the evidence is irrelevant in light of broader evidence (the "consensus")
No concrete evidence chain is established for the claimant while a clear bound is established for the skeptic
This means that claimant can redefine the "consensus" arbitrarily as needed to manipulate the argument in his favour, without having to cite concrete examples
Meanwhile, the skeptic must work within the confines of the concrete evidence he has presented.
In that situation, the skeptic will always lose, either from exhaustion or from being outmanoeuvred
This is not idiocy. This is extremely sophisticated social manipulation. The purpose is to make the opponent feel ashamed and stupid for even questioning the consensus, no matter how valid his concerns are. If you encounter this in a public forum, the correct move is to disengage or force the opponent to engage you in concrete examples, perhaps re-framing his refusal to provide any as intellectual laziness or lack of sincere interest in the issue.
That sums it up well...
On another mailing list that I subscribe to, someone posted a video about whistleblowers (nurses, primarily) in Australia speaking about the vaccine etc. One member summarily dismissed it saying 'anyone can say anything under the guise of anonymity'.

Peater

That sums it up well...
On another mailing list that I subscribe to, someone posted a video about whistleblowers (nurses, primarily) in Australia speaking about the vaccine etc. One member summarily dismissed it saying 'anyone can say anything under the guise of anonymity'.
Or "trust the experts"

Ok this expert says the jabs could be dangerous.

No that's not an expert or they'd agree with the experts on TV...

Whatever.

nomoreketones

Is there any real proof that it has bad impact on health , more than the virus has?
There is no real proof that the vaccines are killing more people than the virus is killing. But there is also no real proof that the vaccines are saving more people than the vaccines are killing.

The problem is the propaganda media is gaslighting anyone who questions the safety of the vaccines. There are reports of doctors/scientists losing their jobs for questioning the safety of the vaccines. There are people being banned from social media for questioning the safety of the vaccines. There is a movement to brand anyone who questions the safety of the vaccine as "antivax".

The fascist leaders of the west and the propaganda media have been behaving very suspiciously and cannot be trusted. If they want us to trust that the vaccines are safe and effective they need to address the legitimate concerns head on. Instead they cherry picky the most nut job claims to address while completely ignoring the legitimate concerns.

If the government and public health authorities want the citizens to trust them they must earn that trust.

Jinju

Or "trust the experts"

Ok this expert says the jabs could be dangerous.

No that's not an expert or they'd agree with the experts on TV...

Whatever.
Another poster on the same forum said she "relies on the WHO because she chooses to follow the science".

P

Peatness

It's bound to disappear so I'm pasting it here
In Memoriam Airline Pilot's Association. Deaths 2019, 2020 and 2021.

FGDeo2EXEAARoLx

hei

It's bound to disappear so I'm pasting it here
In Memoriam Airline Pilot's Association. Deaths 2019, 2020 and 2021.

FGDeo2EXEAARoLx
Sorry but it's just some old dudes who died. Some of those airlines went out of business 30 years ago -- pilots from TWA, Pan Am, Northwest, Midway, Flying Tigers, Eastern, or US Airways won't have captained anything for a while.
It looks like it's maybe from a quarterly or six-monthly publication and the people listed for previous years are just people whose deaths were told late to the magazine (such as when their daughter-in-law finally cleaned out the old coot's place and found some unopened issues in the mail and sent a letter to tell them). There's no way that only 1 to 6 retired pilots die in a normal year.

Perry Staltic

Sorry but it's just some old dudes who died. Some of those airlines went out of business 30 years ago -- pilots from TWA, Pan Am, Northwest, Midway, Flying Tigers, Eastern, or US Airways won't have captained anything for a while.
It looks like it's maybe from a quarterly or six-monthly publication and the people listed for previous years are just people whose deaths were told late to the magazine (such as when their daughter-in-law finally cleaned out the old coot's place and found some unopened issues in the mail and sent a letter to tell them). There's no way that only 1 to 6 retired pilots die in a normal year.

Possibly some were retired, but this site says they were all active. Looks like they're trying to verify the info.

Updated 12-10-21: Totals for each year were removed and will be reinserted soon. We have additional industry people now helping to get accurate totals. We will also update the actual overall percentage as seen in the title if that changes. The positive outcome of this article is that it served as a catalyst to form a team of insiders to finally calculate the most accurate tally we can come up with. Stay tuned…

MichaelY

And I don’t mean things like political reasons or being trapped into getting booster shot after booster shot.

If so pls tell me with a TRUSTWORTHY source to it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals