So what does really speak against getting vaccinated?

Motif

And I don’t mean things like political reasons or being trapped into getting booster shot after booster shot.

Is there any real proof that it has bad impact on health , more than the virus has?

If so pls tell me with a TRUSTWORTHY source to it.

I get asked this often.

"Why don't you get vaccinated?"

The question has you immediately operating under a false presumption. They're trying to put the ball in your court, to make it seem like it is your responsibility to explain or rationalize your choice to NOT get vaccinated.

At this point I flip the saw upside down.

"Because I was born this way. I've done just fine without the vaccine thus far, haven't I, why should I change that? YOU tell ME why I SHOULD get vaccinated."

-Because it will help protect you and you won't be a risk to others.

"How am I a risk to others if you're still spreading it regardless of being vaccinated and if you got it, you have nothing to fear from me, right?"

-There is no other way for us to end the pandemic unless we all get it.

"Oh so it has ended in the countries with 90%+ vaccination rates? News to me."

-It will still be better for you to be vaccinated if you catch it and end up in the hospital.

"My risk of dying from COVID is something like 0.5%, and that's assuming I do nothing better than the general population to boost my immunity and treat it on time. Meanwhile there is zero long term (5+) year safety data on the vaccines and way too many unknowns. I'll take my chances."

-It's safe, so many people have gotten it already and...

"OK cool, so you don't mind signing this paper here stating that you will financially cover any damages incurred to me by the vaccine should they happen?"

-I'm not going to do that...

"Will the manufacturer? How about the government?"

At that point we're usually done.

I know this wasn't what you expected, but sometimes the answer is asking a different question.

OP
M

Motif

I get asked this often.

"Why don't you get vaccinated?"

The question has you immediately operating under a false presumption. They're trying to put the ball in your court, to make it seem like it is your responsibility to explain or rationalize your choice to NOT get vaccinated.

At this point I flip the saw upside down.

"Because I was born this way. I've done just fine without the vaccine thus far, haven't I, why should I change that? YOU tell ME why I SHOULD get vaccinated."

-Because it will help protect you and you won't be a risk to others.

"How am I a risk to others if you're still spreading it regardless of being vaccinated and if you got it, you have nothing to fear from me, right?"

-There is no other way for us to end the pandemic unless we all get it.

"Oh so it has ended in the countries with 90%+ vaccination rates? News to me."

-It will still be better for you to be vaccinated if you catch it and end up in the hospital.

"My risk of dying from COVID is something like 0.5%, and that's assuming I do nothing better than the general population to boost my immunity and treat it on time. Meanwhile there is zero long term (5+) year safety data on the vaccines and way too many unknowns. I'll take my chances."

-It's safe, so many people have gotten it already and...

"OK cool, so you don't mind signing this paper here stating that you will financially cover any damages incurred to me by the vaccine should they happen?"

-I'm not going to do that...

"Will the manufacturer? How about the government?"

At that point we're usually done.

I know this wasn't what you expected, but sometimes the answer is asking a different question.

Yeah, not what I wanted to hear and I have the feeling this thread will get extremely off topic.

But one point against your spreading point : vaccinated have a higher virus load for longer , so they are more contagious.

90% vaccinated countries do have lower covid death rate.

@LuMonty

No. Completely different topic.

CiggyTardust

Oh look, another waste-of-time thread by @Motif who wants us to spoonfeed him/her information even though he/she has the internet at his/her fingertips... PASS.

For others thinking of engaging, this person is not willing to actually think but wants others to do thinking for them.

OP
M

Motif

Post something on topic or gttfo maybe? Thanks

Birdie

From the co-author of the first peer-reviewed paper examining a laboratory origin for SARS-CoV-2, as well as its addendum, which formally linked the H1N1 Spanish Flu pandemic strain release of 1977 to gain-of-function research.

This is from a long article that I've divided into 3 readings for myself. I'm in the last third just now but read the last two paragraphs:

It’s something we seem to be particularly good at, since all the way back in 1977 when the first H1N1 LAV emerged to a mass global panic, a massive push was made to create and distribute vaccines against what was thought to be a potentially pandemic strain. But it turns out that one of the ways a LAV isn’t a natural virus, is that when you attempt to vaccinate against it, neurological side-effects appear to proliferate among the vaccinated population, as the virus blows through this attempt at protection.

Because unfortunately for all of us, this isn’t the first time we’ve all been down the horrific rabbit-hole of trying to rush out an incredibly profitable vaccine against an enigmatic mystery virus that’s really a military LAV that deattenuated faster than expected. A vaccine which only provides only weak and temporary protection - but also causes wide-spread side-effects because it turns out the pharmaceutical companies were lying about their vaccine studies, and knowingly risked the lives and livelihoods of tens of millions of Americans so they could make as much money as quickly as possible:

A Grin Without a Cat​

CiggyTardust

Post something on topic or gttfo maybe? Thanks
I watched you deliberately bait, troll and waste the time of many people (myself included) in a similar thread... why start another? Also, I will say something to prevent more useless engagement if I can.

And I don’t mean things like political reasons or being trapped into getting booster shot after booster shot.

Is there any real proof that it has bad impact on health , more than the virus has?

If so pls tell me with a TRUSTWORTHY source to it.
The whole point is that it is unknown. There are no trustworthy sources because there are no long term sources at all. If you have to ask the question it means you shouldn't get vaccinated. Neither you nor anyone else can tell you the long term consequences of this therapy. You need no other reasoning. If you are OK with infinite risk than take it. If you are not OK with infinite risk don't take it.

Korven

Pfizer is actively covering up adverse events in the clinical trials, this girl got ****88 up for life and they reported it as “functional abdominal pain". If we extrapolate out this data, which you really can't because it is seriously underpowered (still apparently enough for Pfizer to roll out to all kids aged 12-15), 1 in 1000 is A LOT of kids that will have their lives completely ruined by this vaccine. I wouldn't touch the vaccine with a 10 feet pole.

"The only rigorous way to ensure safety and efficacy is via appropriate clinical trials which do not ignore serious adverse events occurring in those trials. Pfizer’s clinical trial for children aged 12-15 included 2,260 participants, half of who received the vaccine and half who received a placebo. Meaning, only 1,131 children were vaccinated and at least one of those children, Maddie de Garay, suffered a devastating, life-altering injury which, despite incontrovertible proof and the 2 | P A G E cries of both the victim and her parents, has not been acknowledged by the sponsor (“Pfizer”) or the Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”)."

And from Pfizers own study the vaccinated group had a 24% higher all-cause mortality rate.

Just trust your own gut instinct, do these people (read: criminals) really have your best interest at heart?

Grapelander

Seems like this has been answered 20 million times over and over again.
Wasting peoples time (I think you are) - or are you truly that lazy that you can't read thru the forum posts?

GuyLivingman

Since you don't accept any data regarding adverse effects, or anecdotal evidence, and you don't accept anything regarding the actual effectiveness of the vaccines, good or bad, how about this:

Because I don't like going along with the herd just to get along?
Because I don't like the idea of a medical surveillance state?
Because being told I'm a bad person just for questioning your ideology makes me instinctively revolt?
Because I don't want to be complicit in an evil agenda?
Because if the vaccines really helped it would be undeniably obvious?

I could go on.

Why are you trying to rationalise this constantly, Motif? Clearly you aren't actually in a pure objective medical outcome. Have you taken a vaccine and now you're trying to convince yourself supporting it is a good idea? Are you trying to find reasons to justify a lack of courage, or what's the real story here?

Pope Tupung

it depends on the individual, to me the damage to skin and muscle by injection is worse impact on health than what the virus has. No idea on the general population though