So Sleepy And Tired And Cold Even Though It's Too Hot In Florida

I just drnnk a quart of milk with 6 spoon of sugar and 1 tea spoon of salt

Why I'm so tired and sleepy and free weeing? ??

tara

If you are peeing too much/often, maybe you are drinking too much fluids?
Have you measured your temperature? (Eg thermometer tucked well into armpit for 10 mins.)

OP
Bahaa El wazzan
I don't have anything

I live alone

Anyone I ate carrot then I drink olive oil

And then I eat 2 steak

Now I'm feeling better

Why do you think is the reason for that hard time ?

tara

Anyone I ate carrot then I drink olive oil
WHy are you drinking olive oil?

Not enough context. Could be lots of reasons, some good, some not.
Does milk generally agree with you? If not, could be a reaction to that.
Can you normally drink a quart of fluid without feeling off? Some people would not cope with a litre of milk in one go.
If you have trouble sleeping, then eat and want to sleep, that is probably a good sign. If you have worked hard, wanting rest is normal.

OP
Bahaa El wazzan
WHy are you drinking olive oil?

Not enough context. Could be lots of reasons, some good, some not.
Does milk generally agree with you? If not, could be a reaction to that.
Can you normally drink a quart of fluid without feeling off? Some people would not cope with a litre of milk in one go.
If you have trouble sleeping, then eat and want to sleep, that is probably a good sign. If you have worked hard, wanting rest is normal.
That was my 3rd quart of milk

So a quart is a lot in one sit

?

Don't get angry I Don't know I'm learning

Olive oil makes my temperature higher

I was feeling I'm dying ... no color on my face ..

tara

I was feeling I'm dying ... no color on my face ..
Not good.
So a quart is a lot in one sit
Some people might manage it, some would find it too stressful. It can even be influenced by time of day. Why not try drinking no more than a cup of liquid at a time, at 1/2 - 1 hr intervals instead?

Have you spelled out any data about your base metabolic rate anywhere? Labs, temps, resting heartrate, maintenance calories, etc, can all be relevant data. This may help you figure out what goes on.

If you were not drinking milk before, than maybe your system is taking time to adapt to the major change? You can take it slower.

Olive oil is a bout 10% PUFA. Having a tsp or so with a salad is no big deal, but if you are having much more than that, you are taking in more PUFA than I would want to.

If you were feeling fine before you started making changes to diet based on reading Peat/here, then why not make slower changes, so you can watch the effects of things and see what works for you? Lowering PUFA in favour of SFAs may be good for everyone, but all the other options need to worked out individually - I don't think there is any one-size-fits all.

OP
Bahaa El wazzan
Mmmmm
Not good.

Some people might manage it, some would find it too stressful. It can even be influenced by time of day. Why not try drinking no more than a cup of liquid at a time, at 1/2 - 1 hr intervals instead?

Have you spelled out any data about your base metabolic rate anywhere? Labs, temps, resting heartrate, maintenance calories, etc, can all be relevant data. This may help you figure out what goes on.

If you were not drinking milk before, than maybe your system is taking time to adapt to the major change? You can take it slower.

Olive oil is a bout 10% PUFA. Having a tsp or so with a salad is no big deal, but if you are having much more than that, you are taking in more PUFA than I would want to.

If you were feeling fine before you started making changes to diet based on reading Peat/here, then why not make slower changes, so you can watch the effects of things and see what works for you? Lowering PUFA in favour of SFAs may be good for everyone, but all the other options need to worked out individually - I don't think there is any one-size-fits all.

fradon

I just drnnk a quart of milk with 6 spoon of sugar and 1 tea spoon of salt

Why I'm so tired and sleepy and free weeing? ??

too much sugar...your body will dump the sugar in your blood when it gets too high so you pee. All that sugar triggers insulin which shoots up serotonin and converts to melatonin.

milk is mostly sugar...too much of a good thing.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals