So Now They Want Us To Be Afraid Of The Birds: Bird flu outbreak may impact price of eggs before Easter

OP
FocusedOnHealth
Apparently there is an outbreak in Europe as well…my, they’ve been busy

Phosphor

I hope more and more people recognize that the fear-mongering is ON PURPOSE to get compliance with the NWO's takeover of all your freedoms (except, of course, the freedom to comply.) Do not comply. Resist.
Un-jabbed, un-boosted, un-masked, un-afraid, un-sick, and with sufficient early treatment on hand as well as the intelligent nutritional protocols to STAY un-sick. I've been to three different LARGE un-masked three day gatherings and NO ONE got sick. I am not going to worry about "bird flu fear-mongering EITHER."

OP
FocusedOnHealth
I hope more and more people recognize that the fear-mongering is ON PURPOSE to get compliance with the NWO's takeover of all your freedoms (except, of course, the freedom to comply.) Do not comply. Resist.
Un-jabbed, un-boosted, un-masked, un-afraid, un-sick, and with sufficient early treatment on hand as well as the intelligent nutritional protocols to STAY un-sick. I've been to three different LARGE un-masked three day gatherings and NO ONE got sick. I am not going to worry about "bird flu fear-mongering EITHER."
Yes, ON PURPOSE. That's it. And FEAR is the driving force behind it all. When people fall into fear mode, they start to operate from their fight or flight thinking. The powers that are in charge (for now) use this fear mentality agenda over and over again. They've done it throughout history. It works very well as we can see. Get enough people to fear the unknown, a so called terrible virus that is EVERYWHERE just waiting to attack you LOL, and you've got compliant sheep who do whatever you want.

It's ironic that the very thing they FEAR has actually come upon them by agreeing to the "solution". Millions are now suffering more devastating effects from the jabs, and death, than from the side effects of this manufactured virus.
I just watched a gut wrenching video, showing the effects of so many who complied out of fear...fear of the unknown, fear of losing their job, fear fear fear.

VAXX A NATION - THE DAMNED THE DYING THE DEAD​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/0pZDqnxdRp8H/

Drareg

This happened in 2007, they were creating a bird flu that could infect humans, supposedly to find a vaccine before the virus creates itself naturally in nature, I don't buy this excuse, once released it can be blamed on an accident.

"They were genetically engineered influenza strains that mixed and matched genes of the common human H3N2 influenza and those of deadly H5N1 "Bird Flu". The kind of unpredictable reassorted flu strain that public health officials fear could cause the next human pandemic".

The Bird Flu Lab Accident that Officially Didn't Happen, or How the University of Texas at Austin Could Have Caused the Next Influenza Pandemic, but Everybody Lived to Cover It Up

Don't ask the National Institutes of Health (NIH) about the genetically engineered influenza pandemic that might have started in Austin, Texas in April 2006. That's because until NIH reads this Biosafety Bites, they almost certainly haven't heard anything about it. And that shows yet again that the US biotechnology and laboratory safety oversight system is a dangerous failure.

NIH's Office of Biotechnology Activities (OBA) doesn't enforce biosafety rules, so the University of Texas (UT) didn't report the unsettling Bird Flu accident. UT must have reasoned: Why draw attention to a lab accident when there's no cost for burying such incidents? It surely wouldn't be the first time such an event has been swept under the rug.

BSL-3 in the Heart of Texas
According UT records obtained by the Sunshine Project, the accident happened on a Wednesday afternoon, 12 April 2006. A postdoc was working in the Molecular Biology Building ("MBB") on the University of Texas campus in Austin, just a couple minutes' walk away from tightly packed dormitories, the kind of place where a virulent new influenza strain might eagerly take hold. A little over a kilometer south is the Texas Capitol and a warren of state office buildings teeming with public employees.

Centrifuge Accident Aerosolizes Genetically Engineered Influenza
The postdoc was working alone in a beefed-up BSL-3 laboratory wearing a full lab suit. A respirator system provided oxygen through an air hose. The high-tech safety measures were in place because the viruses in the lab were not your average flu. They were something much more dangerous. They were genetically engineered influenza strains that mixed and matched genes of the common human H3N2 influenza and those of deadly H5N1 "Bird Flu". The kind of unpredictable reassorted flu strain that public health officials fear could cause the next human pandemic.

In the BSL-3 lab, a quantity of the engineered influenza was ready for work. It had been grown mixed with cells. The experiments required purified virus. So, a little after 2:00PM, the researcher transferred a quantity of the virus mixture into a tube. The tube was capped and placed in a centrifuge on a lab bench. The centrifuge would separate out the virus through spinning - centrifugal force.

But the tube was of the wrong type for the centrifuge. There were two almost identical centrifuges in the lab, and their non-interchangeable parts had become mixed up.

The postdoc pushed a button and the centrifuge began to spin. Because the tube was the wrong type, its cap didn't fit correctly. It cracked. The centrifuge lost balance. Turning the machine off and then opening it, the postdoc observed that the level of virus fluid in the tube had gone down and that its exterior had become wet, both indicators of a leak. This was a serious problem because as the machine spun around, the leaked virus had become aerosolized, at least within the centrifuge.

The Inevitable Human Error
By now the cracked cap problem had been compounded by human error, an ever-present factor in lab work. Rather than waiting for the aerosolized flu to settle, the centrifuge had been immediately opened. In an invisible puff of air, virus particles wafted out of the machine. Now, the virus was floating around the whole lab, stirred by air movements, then slowing settling on exposed surfaces or being sucked out the exhaust which, hopefully, had effective HEPA filtration (the UT documents are silent on this item).

It was something like a Bird Flu victim walking into the room and coughing all around, spreading virus where he went. Except this mixed up lab creation of H5N1 virus was possibly more efficient at infecting humans than natural "Bird Flu" because of its H3N2 human influenza parts.

Jam

David PS

L_C

This is what I read as well. That they are killing the chickens on purpose to create food shortage....it goes along with burning farms that Rinse& Repeat brought up a while ago.... sounds to me like they are trying to recreate Russian holodomor.

OP
FocusedOnHealth
This is what I read as well. That they are killing the chickens on purpose to create food shortage....it goes along with burning farms that Rinse& Repeat brought up a while ago.... sounds to me like they are trying to recreate Russian holodomor.
Yes, I’ve read several places recently that they are attacking food production facilities in order to artificially create food shortages.

David PS

Back
Top Bottom