So much for women's rights

Perry Staltic

The left has become too mentally ill to recognize the inherent contradictions of their beliefs/positions, or they have become too morally compromised and/or weak to be able to stand for what's right. Like it's said, if the left didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all.

Last edited:

Michael Mohn

Nobody cares about women sports unless it's baking cake or pushing out babies. Good riddance to womyn sports. Republicans should have been pushing tranny legislation. :rolling

Michael Mohn

Besides a right is a rule that applies to everyone.
A rule that applies only to a certain group of people is called a privilege.
Talking about womyn rights or gay rights is just ignorant.

Herbie

It's so messed up and grotesque, I don't want to take away from that but what is sport anyway? Its just entertainment and money making for gambling and marketing company's, it surves no purpose or benifit to humanity, I see it as a waste of talent and energy.

Michael Mohn

It's so messed up and grotesque, I don't want to take away from that but what is sport anyway? Its just entertainment and money making for gambling and marketing company's, it surves no purpose or benifit to humanity, I see it as a waste of talent and energy.
??

I don't want give the impression that male sport events are very important. It's a distraction. Panem Et Circenses.