So It Begins, The Propaganda Purge?

OP
Drareg

Drareg

To add to Russia’s involvement with migrant trafficking its estimated that Greece And Italy has over 40 Russian sailors arrested in relation to migrant trafficking. These sailors are charged with trafficking people from North African countries.
This article was written in 2016 and is worth a read -How the Kremlin Manipulates Europe’s Refugee Crisis
Finland has also criticized Russia taking migrants across into Finland.

Isn’t it impressive that Putin ,RT ,Sputnik and alt media shills have nothing to say on this, instead they create hysteria claiming it’s our own countries solely responsible for this.

Energizer

This is very interesting information. I'm not too knowledgeable about the political events over the recent years surrounding the White House, but I faintly remember the CIA/FBI/NSA sparring with the Trump administration on several occasions. To that end, I am not sure the White House itself is involved with media outlets - I mean, the Trump administration despises "fake news". It is interesting to learn of Pentagon approval of articles stemming from the NY Times, though.

Yeah, there was some public infighting in the administration but to me that was more of a side-show, I didn't see anything interesting come out of it. Trump and his cabinet talking about how they hate fake news is one thing, these structures involving the media and their relationship to power have been in place long before Trump became president:

The CIA's Mighty Wurlitzer with Raymond Peat

Inside the temple of covert propaganda: The Integrity Initiative and the UK’s scandalous information war

Operation Mockingbird

Who is Behind “Fake News”? Mainstream Media Use Fake Videos and Images

The Myth of The Free Press

The CIA and the Media

The American Empire and its Media

The Propaganda Multiplier

Last edited:

Regina

Yeah, there was some public infighting in the administration but to me that was more of a side-show, I didn't see anything interesting come out of it. Trump and his cabinet talking about how they hate fake news is one thing, these structures involving the media and their relationship to power have been in place long before Trump became president:

Inside the temple of covert propaganda: The Integrity Initiative and the UK’s scandalous information war

Operation Mockingbird

The CIA and the Media

Commonwealth Press Union - Wikipedia

Regina

Operation Mockingbird

The CIA and the Media

btw: this is amazing list you've put together. Just going through Danny's interview re CIA's Mighty Wurlitzer. Phew.
It all bceomes more meaningful when it's on our doorstep. :banghead:
Thanks for the links.

Energizer

btw: this is amazing list you've put together. Just going through Danny's interview re CIA's Mighty Wurlitzer. Phew.
It all bceomes more meaningful when it's on our doorstep. :banghead:
Thanks for the links.

My pleasure. That's part of what this forum is for after all. :)

Yeah I can imagine since you're in Chicago. I live in Portland but I live far from downtown so things aren't so chaotic anymore. I used to live downtown and when I walked to the grocery store there were often riot police along the direct route and non-stop protests. Was quite chaotic. Most of the city is quiet and quite peaceful otherwise, it's just mainly that area that isn't. Hope we can all find and share solutions to resist the ongoing tyranny.

Last edited:
OP
Drareg

Drareg

Operation Mockingbird

The CIA and the Media

Thanks for the links.

If trump wanted to stop fake news he would get rid of the amendment made in 2012 to the propaganda act by Obama , this amendment made it legal for American news outlets/information sources to use propaganda against the public. He doesn’t want this because he benefits from it ,the news outlets spend weeks criticizing him for mundane tweets and the like creating the impression they are against him, they never speak about his money laundering for the global mob that involves Israelis, Russians, American Zionists and few other countries.

I think this is it-https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/BILLS-112hr5736ih/pdf/BILLS-112hr5736ih.pdf

Energizer

Yeah I imagine a lot of people voted for Trump because they thought he would drain the swamp even though he's done nothing but continue to fill it. His possible connections to Mossad and Israel is pretty disturbing. If Trump was receiving money from outside sources, he could easily have laundered that money with all his properties. I think he knows a lot more than he lets on about a lot of these key players in geopolitics, but he won't reveal anything because he knows that would put him and his own self-interests in jeopardy. I think it's interesting how he was all chummy with the Clintons and used to be registered as a Democrat, and then he suddenly changed his tune when he decided to run for office. And also his connections to Epstein and sex trafficking, I'm curious about how he fits into that picture. Given the sexual allegations against Trump and his relationship with Epstein I wouldn't be surprised if he was actively involved in all of it.

Pet Peeve

Yeah I imagine a lot of people voted for Trump because they thought he would drain the swamp even though he's done nothing but continue to fill it. His possible connections to Mossad and Israel is pretty disturbing. I think he knows a lot more than he lets on about a lot of these key players in geopolitics, but he won't reveal anything because he knows that would put him and his own self-interests in jeopardy. I think it's interesting how he was all chummy with the Clintons and used to be registered as a Democrat, and then he suddenly changed his tune when he decided to run for office. And also his connections to Epstein and sex trafficking, I'm curious about how he fits into that picture. Given the sexual allegations against Trump and his relationship with Epstein I wouldn't be surprised if he was actively involved in all of it.

Ghislaine Maxwell was arrestert not long ago. Her father is Robert Maxwell: "Maxwell had known links to the British Secret Intelligence Service (MI6), to the Soviet KGB, and to the Israeli intelligence service Mossad. Six serving and former heads of Israeli intelligence services attended Maxwell's funeral in Israel, while Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir eulogized him and stated: “He has done more for Israel than can today be said." Robert Maxwell - Wikipedia

Energizer

Ghislaine Maxwell was arrestert not long ago. Her father is Robert Maxwell: "Maxwell had known links to the British Secret Intelligence Service (MI6), to the Soviet KGB, and to the Israeli intelligence service Mossad. Six serving and former heads of Israeli intelligence services attended Maxwell's funeral in Israel, while Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir eulogized him and stated: “He has done more for Israel than can today be said." Robert Maxwell - Wikipedia

I heard about that. I suppose that's good news. The press will likely devote all the attention to her and ignore all the co-conspirators involved and the on-going trafficking rings (that must be state-sanctioned at some level to continue ongoing with such efficiency). It's interesting how the mainstream press ignores how sick she is, just alleging she was a lure, and not an active participant in the molestation (which her victims insist she was). And I'll be surprised if she gets a lengthy sentence, she'll probably make a "sweetheart plea deal" like Epstein did with the attorney general, her spy guys will just tell the prosecutor, "It's ok, she's one of us". Plus she can pay off everyone if she needs to.

Mega Group, Maxwells and Mossad: The Spy Story at the Heart of the Jeffrey Epstein Scandal

Last edited:

Regina

My pleasure. That's part of what this forum is for after all. :)

Yeah I can imagine since you're in Chicago. I live in Portland but I live far from downtown so things aren't so chaotic anymore. I used to live downtown and when I walked to the grocery store there were often riot police along the direct route and non-stop protests. Was quite chaotic. Most of the city is quiet and quite peaceful otherwise, it's just mainly that area that isn't. Hope we can all find and share solutions to resist the ongoing tyranny.
I'm trying to figure out how to unwind and
Thanks for the links.

If trump wanted to stop fake news he would get rid of the amendment made in 2012 to the propaganda act by Obama , this amendment made it legal for American news outlets/information sources to use propaganda against the public. He doesn’t want this because he benefits from it ,the news outlets spend weeks criticizing him for mundane tweets and the like creating the impression they are against him, they never speak about his money laundering for the global mob that involves Israelis, Russians, American Zionists and few other countries.

I think this is it-https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/BILLS-112hr5736ih/pdf/BILLS-112hr5736ih.pdf
sounds about right.

Pistachio

Censorship of left-wing media is prominent in a lot of so-called "liberal" news outlets that are basically mouthpieces for the Pentagon. NPR for example, posts articles bashing Putin, Russia, etc. Most of it is baseless criticism meant to stoke hostilities between Russia and the US. Naturally, because most mainstream media outlets even "left-leaning" answer to the Pentagon. It's censorship by omission of facts and perspectives in order to control the narrative. They give you a limited perspective or a few cookie crumbs and leave enough room to cast doubt on whichever country the US gov't and its NATO allies doesn't agree with. NPR also talks about carbon tax and other useless environmental policies a lot but never talks about fracking. They also conveniently receive huge donations from oil companies. That's just one example but Radio-Free Europe is another example that pretends to be "left leaning" but really is a CIA-funded propaganda organization.

diagram.jpg

The Western Left's "bashing" of Putin and Russia is encouraged by Putin and Russia so that Western conservatives will perceive Russia as being on their side, even though this is not the case. Russia has also manipulated Western Leftists perception of Russia as a crypto-Soviet state to a fascist/nationalist one, resulting in a bankrupt appraisal of the reality of Russia from both the Right and the Left in the West. This is Russia's hybrid/non-linear warfare. They deceive both Right and Left by pandering to both Right and Left when it's convenient for them. In truth, Russia is a the same totalitarian—although modified and modernized—regime it was under the USSR.