So Is There No Symbiotic Bacteria at All??

yerrag

@yerrag I searched "small intestine". It doesn't work like google, it can only find exact sequences of words, so searching "sterile small intestine" would only show results where he used the words in that exact order.
Thanks.

Didn't George also say "no new vaxes"? :):
I did a search. And yes, he did!

yerrag

Also the carrot salad has been debunked here many times - raw carrots measurably and repeatably increase breath hydrogen (a measure of bacterial fermentation in the gut), in addition to the fact that we know carrots contain pectin and other digestible fibers.

Bamboo shoots are better for this purpose though honestly I think none of them are necessary.
Carrots and bamboo shoots are imho only maintenance or preventive. They are not therapeutic. When even antibiotics don't work, one has to consider taking biofilm busters together with antibacterials, be it natural of pharma.

And one shouldn't weasel out of treatment when diarrhea occurs, as that is a sign that the biofilm bacteria are being released and dirtying up the gut stew and causing gut stew to not be absorbed by the gut walls. Activated charcoal is needed to get rid of diarrhea. And then when diarrhea is fixed, to continue with treatment.

Aside from carrots and bamboo shoots, grated mature coconut flesh is also good. It has the added benefit of having coconut oil. In that form, the coconut oil is kept from being absorbed by the small intestine because of the fiber, so that the large intestine gets a good amount of lauric acid into the gut for its antibacterial effect.