So I Quit Nicotine Overnight, Without An Urge Without Intention. Gelatin

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5487

I began consuming large doses of both gelatin and collagen the last few days. 2 tables spoons with every meal 5 meal a day. Plus collagen in orange juice during workouts/ throughout the day.

Suddenly today at the office I was driving home and realized I had not had a single urge the entire day nor did I even intend to quit. I simply didn't use, and have zero desire to use. This is after 6 years of social smoking, and 2-5 tabacco dips a day.

I don't know what happened but it has to be tryotphan related.

tomisonbottom

I began consuming large doses of both gelatin and collagen the last few days. 2 tables spoons with every meal 5 meal a day. Plus collagen in orange juice during workouts/ throughout the day.

Suddenly today at the office I was driving home and realized I had not had a single urge the entire day nor did I even intend to quit. I simply didn't use, and have zero desire to use. This is after 6 years of social smoking, and 2-5 tabacco dips a day.

I don't know what happened but it has to be tryotphan related.

Amazing, thanks for sharing.

Did you reach for nicotine for the stress-relief? Do you feel calmer now?

Fractality

Thanks for the report. I spontaneously "quit" nicotine all the time. I used it most habitually when I was in an energy deficit due to a certain type of partying. Coffee is more habit forming in my experience.

johnwester130

I used to smoke and never got addicted. I did it out of boredom.

I think niacinamide also helped me quit.

But "quit" is the wrong word.

I just forgot that I needed it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals