So, hair tests are fake, correct?

ironfist

Look, I found this article where they sent hair from the same person to different labs and got MASSIVELY different results.

tankasnowgod

Look, I found this article where they sent hair from the same person to different labs and got MASSIVELY different results.

Not seeing the "MASSIVELY" different results. Which element do you think had a massive difference?

Now, if you want to see some "MASSIVELY" different results for a test that can potentially be life shattering, check out the example in the following documentary at the 34:30 for the Western Blot test, to detect "HIV," the supposed "retrovirus" that is claimed to cause "AIDS."

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/3bZhtQQ0gyDD/

Note, it was the same blood sample sent to 19 different labs. Now, that is "MASSEVELY" different.

Sphagnum

From what I read, the main difference appeared to be how each lab interpreted the data. I didn’t see anything that suggests that hair testing itself is inaccurate, faulty, or “fake,” but rather that the analysis of the results varies, which is dependent on how each lab chooses to go about their business. Key word there is “business,” as I’m sure they all have their general operating practices aligned with their money generating goals.

If you recreated the same scenario with blood tests, scans, or even just analog equipment, I imagine you’re going to get just as varied interpretations across whatever number of different establishments are used.

OP
I

ironfist

Not seeing the "MASSIVELY" different results. Which element do you think had a massive difference?

Now, if you want to see some "MASSIVELY" different results for a test that can potentially be life shattering, check out the example in the following documentary at the 34:30 for the Western Blot test, to detect "HIV," the supposed "retrovirus" that is claimed to cause "AIDS."

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/3bZhtQQ0gyDD/

Note, it was the same blood sample sent to 19 different labs. Now, that is "MASSEVELY" different.

You are right, I likely was remembering a different study saying the same thing.

But in this study, the arsenic levels were off by a factor of 5 between labs 1 and 2. That's large.

OP
I

ironfist

This study has the abstract only.

13 labs gave different results:

Sphagnum

I’m no proponent of hair analysis, I have no opinion either way, but again it seems like it’s the labs themselves that are the issue here. I don’t see any indication that hair mineral analysis itself is in anyway a faulty premise, unless there is some implication that hairs from the same scalp area and hair length actually vary greatly in make up, and I’m missing it.

As with any bio marker testing, you have to be discriminate in where you send off to. I’m of the opinion that labs, by default, should be analyzing each sample more than once. However, most don’t.
I would also suggest that you have someone independent of the lab give you the feedback on what the results mean and what corresponding action to take in response. Otherwise you’re likely to be relying on a boilerplate interpretation and course of action; one that may be covertly designed to enrich the lab and/or it’s affiliates in some way.