“So Far, No Transmission Of The Virus In Supermarkets, Restaurants Or Hairdressers Has Been Proved"

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
"These research findings have already provided some indication on how the virus works, as Streeck clarified:

“There is no significant risk of catching the disease when you go shopping. Severe outbreaks of the infection were always a result of people being closer together over a longer period of time, for example the après- ski parties in Ischgl, Austria.” He could also not find any evidence of ‘living’ viruses on surfaces. “When we took samples from door handles, phones or toilets it has not been possible to cultivate the virus in the laboratory on the basis of these swabs….”

More at link:
Leading German virologist: “So far, no transmission of the virus in supermarkets, restaurants or hairdressers has been proved.”

David PS

We have been duped. Everyone seems to believe that small restaurants and hairdressers are guilty (of spreading the coronavirus) until proven innocent. It sound unamerican to me.

Edited

Last edited:

nikotrope

Yesterday I read a story about a woman getting the virus after 3 weeks of quarantine and almost no contact with anybody blaming it on the package she received from Amazon.

Sadly anecdotes are everywhere but reliable data and studies don’t get much coverage.

nad

nikotrope said:Yesterday I read a story about a woman getting the virus after 3 weeks of quarantine and almost no contact with anybody blaming it on the package she received from Amazon.
Sadly anecdotes are everywhere but reliable data and studies don’t get much coverage.

I intuitively feel like it's spreading ''somehow else''.
Like for every ''fake!'', ''false!'', ''conspiracy''etc. we got like an ''answer'' - oh! not enough for you? have even more!''
Somebody here well said ''They'll get their numbers!''

Why economy shutting down but some offices open-busy by sending to me a Looot of trash by the mail - like what I've got from my medicare ins. - sealed EMPTY envelop, (what was inside?) and 3 the same copies of flyers with ''thank you for choosing us!'' Oh, how important!!
Chalk Coated paper is very good ''culture medium''.:poke

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom