“So Far, No Transmission Of The Virus In Supermarkets, Restaurants Or Hairdressers Has Been Proved"

charlie

The Law & Order Admin
"These research findings have already provided some indication on how the virus works, as Streeck clarified:

“There is no significant risk of catching the disease when you go shopping. Severe outbreaks of the infection were always a result of people being closer together over a longer period of time, for example the après- ski parties in Ischgl, Austria.” He could also not find any evidence of ‘living’ viruses on surfaces. “When we took samples from door handles, phones or toilets it has not been possible to cultivate the virus in the laboratory on the basis of these swabs….”

More at link:
Leading German virologist: “So far, no transmission of the virus in supermarkets, restaurants or hairdressers has been proved.”

David PS

We have been duped. Everyone seems to believe that small restaurants and hairdressers are guilty (of spreading the coronavirus) until proven innocent. It sound unamerican to me.

Edited

Last edited:

nikotrope

Yesterday I read a story about a woman getting the virus after 3 weeks of quarantine and almost no contact with anybody blaming it on the package she received from Amazon.

Sadly anecdotes are everywhere but reliable data and studies don’t get much coverage.

nad

nikotrope said:Yesterday I read a story about a woman getting the virus after 3 weeks of quarantine and almost no contact with anybody blaming it on the package she received from Amazon.
Sadly anecdotes are everywhere but reliable data and studies don’t get much coverage.

I intuitively feel like it's spreading ''somehow else''.
Like for every ''fake!'', ''false!'', ''conspiracy''etc. we got like an ''answer'' - oh! not enough for you? have even more!''
Somebody here well said ''They'll get their numbers!''

Why economy shutting down but some offices open-busy by sending to me a Looot of trash by the mail - like what I've got from my medicare ins. - sealed EMPTY envelop, (what was inside?) and 3 the same copies of flyers with ''thank you for choosing us!'' Oh, how important!!
Chalk Coated paper is very good ''culture medium''.:poke

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Paul144 How far can an erect penis bend without damaging it Male Issues 15
R Summary by Dr Reiner Fuellmich of all findings so far since since June 2020 Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 3
Brave Heart Corporate America would never allow a 'healthy food mandate' like they have 'mask mandates' - junk food is far too profitable Diet 9
K Facebook sensors gone to far? Last week I posted some covid videos and the next day Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 7
U How far are you willing to go with this current situation? Ask For Help or Advice 148
N Facebook and tech giants to target attacker manifestos, far-right militias in database Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 0
U Accidentally I discovered oats working well for me (so far) Starches, Fiber, Legumes 27
A At least 23 (!) Norwegians have died thus far after receiving the first dose of the Pfizer Vaccine. Vaccines 28
N Ornithine - So far a godsend Supplements 4
S Taurine Experience (So Far . ) Supplements 12
yerrag Highly-Educated Americans Are By Far The Most Closed-Minded; Gallup Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 35
haidut Navel Application / Absorption Rivals Intravenous One, Skin Route Not Far Behind Scientific Studies 5
E Coronavirus Mutations: What Do We Know So Far? Society 1
RealNeat All COVID Emails (so Far) From Chris Masterjohn Logs 29
appotis Recover To Optimal Body Temperature With Sleeping On Far Infrared Heating Mat Mind, Sleep, Stress 21
ecstatichamster Metergoline Is Stopping My Headaches So Far Experiments 11
RealNeat How Far Does Anti-authoritarianism Go? Miscellaneous 18
N My Results With A Ray Peat Inspired Diet So Far Diet 0
haidut There Is No "Depression Gene", Any "evidence" So Far Has Been Errors / Fraud Scientific Studies 1
A Greens Broth: Best Addition To My Diet Thus Far Ask For Help or Advice 13
C My Gelatin Testimonial So Far Gelatin 4
R Journey So Far To Normalise Hormones - Lab Results Included Blood Work, Labs 7
bboone Introduction And Experience (so Far) With A Peat-inspired Diet Approach Meet & Greet 0
A Unintentional Vegan Peating: Amazing So Far Discussing Dietary Models 110
Spartan300 Have I Pushed This Too Far? Blood Work, Labs 18
tonto Beyond Mitochondria, Cells Use What Energy Source? Answer: Melanin By Far Metabolism 32
Pieter Niacinamide Experience Thus Far Vitamins 46
Pieter My Story Thus Far Male Issues 6
Mossy Can I Hack It? So Far, My Health Would Say No Testimonials 80
biggirlkisss Compassion Of Light Bulbs Have I Gone Too Far With Light? Ask For Help or Advice 2
D My Low Dose Progesterone Experience (so Far) Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 40
R How Far Are We From Immortality? Miscellaneous Health Discussions 6
AretnaP What Is Your Favorite Supplement So Far (poll Included) Supplements 22
Q Health Benefits You Have Noticed So Far From Taken Any Form Of Glycine? Amino Acids 21
Nova Nova: The Very Far Off Broadway Not-Musical Logs 127
ReneeAnn Red Incandescent Or Far Infrared For Long Term Pain? Ask For Help or Advice 4
Y Are Fullerenes The Most Life-extending Substance Known So Far? Articles & Scientific Studies 15
A My Experience With Clonidine So Far Clonidine 95
Dr.Winston O'Boogie Hi, and My Experience So Far Meet & Greet 3
H So good, so far but.... Ask For Help or Advice 2
haidut Biggest Study So Far Shows Aspirin Reduces Any Cancer Risk Cancer 0
Peata Raw Thyroid Glandular, My Experience So Far Natural Dessicated Thyroid 30
M Update so far... Logs 9
Peatogenic Do any of the vaccines prevent transmission? Scientific Studies 13
F DANGER! DANGER! Fauci is running the study that will show whether or not the vaccines stop transmission! Breaking News 1
T COVID transmission routes Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 5
Lokzo It’s MORe Exciting Than Mu: Crosstalk Between Mu Opioid Receptors And Glutamatergic Transmission Scientific Studies 0
E China Virus Outbreak: China Confirms Human-to-human Transmission Society 59
L Organophosphate Toxicity/Excess Cholinergic Transmission Mental Issues 0
Westside PUFAs Oysters May Serve As Link In Transmission Of Norovirus Miscellaneous Health Discussions 5