So Covid Vaccine Will Probably Contain Crispr Gene Editing

peateats1

I follow this lady on instagram, and she always posts extremely informative stuff that I never even considered before. One of her latest posts talks about cloning and how rampant it is in Hollywood and the elite society. Ever wonder why bill and Melinda gates suddenly look like completely different people? The same can be said about many other celebrities and news hosts etc. They have glitches on live tv too...think Al Roker and Hillary Clinton, but there are tons of examples if you search YouTube or the web.

So this lady is saying that these clones are controlled by AI software and so they can't really think for themselves or have real personalities or anything, and that they are made with designer genes being inserted in place of natural ones.

So on to my point, this crispr gene editing technology has the ability to select certain parts of human DNA and basically cut it out, and replace it with manmade dna. Bill gates is funding and pushing for the crispr technology to be included in this vaccine for covid. A quick web search will come up with tons of articles. So I'm thinking the covid vaccine will genetically engineer the population and perhaps that is what the 5g will be in place for. The 5g will be able to control these zombie type people and also the gene editing will include something that makes the vaccinated somewhat immune to the 5g radiation?! I don't know, but there are so many mainstream articles about this technology and how certain people or groups want it included in the covid vaccine.

If this is the case, humanity will never be the same. We will no longer be created by God, but rather engineered by psychopaths.

Ray Peat mentioned something quickly in one of his latest interviews about humanity being genetically engineered if they receive an mRNA vaccination.

Anyway, let me know what you think. I'm not super knowledgeable about DNA and genetics etc, but I know enough to be concerned about this and its potential for altering humanity permanently.

CRISPR gene editing - Wikipedia

https://www.organicconsumers.org/news/altering-human-genetics-through-vaccination

Chinese Scientist Says He's First To Create Genetically Modified Babies Using CRISPR

The Ethics of Cloning and Gene Editing

Bill Gates says it would be a 'tragedy' to pass up a controversial, revolutionary gene-editing technology

tankasnowgod

If this is the case, humanity will never be the same. We will no longer be created by God, but rather engineered by psychopaths.

I don't know if I quite believe this.

First off, I do think this is nefarious tech (if the tech is even real), and will be avoiding any vaccine, whether it claims to "edit your genes" or not.

I tend to think, however, that this will be another failure for the eugenics/genetics crowd, as I just don't think DNA is what they think it is. Though I'm sure, if deployed, will be successful in causing harm and death, at rates at least similar to other vaccines.

The whole idea is that they could modify human genes, and that would modify the person, as genes are thought to be "immutable" throughout life. But according to Peat, and others, that isn't the case at all. Peat has talked about how DNA from a husband can be found in parts of the wife's DNA, and vice versa.

There was also this more extreme example, posted to the forum earlier this year- Bizarre: Get Marrow Transplant, Sire Donor's Kids?

Apparently, "Gene Editing" already happens naturally throughout life, anyway.

boris

Gates was also involved in the gene drive files (leaked emails scandal) where they payed experts to influence UN decisions. Gene Drives are basically a genetic extinction method using CRISPR technology.

Look into "Gene Drive Files":

Disclosed emails reveal military as top funder; Gates Foundation paying $1.6 million to influence UN expert process

"Over 1,200 emails released under open records requests reveal that the U.S. military is now the top funder and influencer behind a controversial genetic extinction technology known as “gene drives” – pumping $100 million into the field. The trove of emails, obtained via open records requests, also shed light on a $1.6 million dollar UN gene drive advocacy operation paid for by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation."

"Emerging Ag, a privately-held public relations firm, received over $1.6 million from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to work on gene drive topics and to focus on exerting influence on the United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD), the key body for gene drive governance. Following calls in 2016 for a globalmoratorium on the use of gene drive technology, the CBD sought input from scientists and experts in an online forum. According to the Gene Drive Files, Emerging Ag recruited and coordinated over 65 experts, including a Gates Foundation senior official, a DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Project Agency) official, and government and university scientists, in an private attempt to flood the official UN process with their coordinated inputs."

Of course Gates is probably just interested in it to eradicate malaria :rolleyes:
Self-destructing mosquitoes and sterilized rodents: the promise of gene drives

boris

@peateats1 They don’t have the tech to AI-control human clones. Otherwise Bill wouldn‘t smile like an idiot anytime horrible things are being mentionend.

Smiling about the destroyed economy from lockdown:
WTccxBq.gif

Smiling about the next “pandemic” coming up:

I think mind control methods are still pretty much „traditional“ MK ultra: isolation, electroshock treatment, psychedelics and then “refill” the brain. I don’t think Bill needs those to be controlled, he was raised evil enough.

Max23

I follow this lady on instagram, and she always posts extremely informative stuff that I never even considered before. One of her latest posts talks about cloning and how rampant it is in Hollywood and the elite society. Ever wonder why bill and Melinda gates suddenly look like completely different people? The same can be said about many other celebrities and news hosts etc. They have glitches on live tv too...think Al Roker and Hillary Clinton, but there are tons of examples if you search YouTube or the web.

So this lady is saying that these clones are controlled by AI software and so they can't really think for themselves or have real personalities or anything, and that they are made with designer genes being inserted in place of natural ones.

So on to my point, this crispr gene editing technology has the ability to select certain parts of human DNA and basically cut it out, and replace it with manmade dna. Bill gates is funding and pushing for the crispr technology to be included in this vaccine for covid. A quick web search will come up with tons of articles. So I'm thinking the covid vaccine will genetically engineer the population and perhaps that is what the 5g will be in place for. The 5g will be able to control these zombie type people and also the gene editing will include something that makes the vaccinated somewhat immune to the 5g radiation?! I don't know, but there are so many mainstream articles about this technology and how certain people or groups want it included in the covid vaccine.

Ray Peat mentioned something quickly in one of his latest interviews about humanity being genetically engineered if they receive an mRNA vaccination.

Anyway, let me know what you think. I'm not super knowledgeable about DNA and genetics etc, but I know enough to be concerned about this and its potential for altering humanity permanently.

CRISPR gene editing - Wikipedia

https://www.organicconsumers.org/news/altering-human-genetics-through-vaccination

Chinese Scientist Says He's First To Create Genetically Modified Babies Using CRISPR

The Ethics of Cloning and Gene Editing

Bill Gates says it would be a 'tragedy' to pass up a controversial, revolutionary gene-editing technology

Those are very interesting ideas. One thing about 5G I don´t understand and keep puzzling about is how can it be detrimental to health and be a surveillance system at the same time? People would die or become useless if it damages their health? Are some people immune to it? Or what´s the plan here?

LeeLemonoil

The plan is to deflect from the substantialy evil plans Gates and his ilk harbor by circulating absurd conspiracies like human clones that are controlled by AI.

They can ridicule that with ease, and undermine any reasonable effort to thwart them in the process. That’s the idea. And you make it possible

Scenes

The plan is to deflect from the substantialy evil plans Gates and his ilk harbor by circulating absurd conspiracies like human clones that are controlled by AI.

They can ridicule that with ease, and undermine any reasonable effort to thwart them in the process. That’s the idea. And you make it possible
I resonate with this. Been so much harder to convince anyone that the virus is nothing special and lockdowns are not helpful, because people assume you therefore believe all the conspiracy stuff.

boris

Those are very interesting ideas. One thing about 5G I don´t understand and keep puzzling about is how can it be detrimental to health and be a surveillance system at the same time? People would die or become useless if it damages their health? Are some people immune to it? Or what´s the plan here?

The radiation will just slowly make you ill and cause cancer like many things in our society, it doesn’t interfere with the surveillance.

Whichway?

Crispr doesn’t go into the vaccine. They only use it to edit the sequence of the DNA that they then use to make the final vaccine. You won’t be getting an injection of Crispr and it modifying your genes.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
... Ever wonder why bill and Melinda gates suddenly look like completely different people? The same can be said about many other celebrities and news hosts etc. They have glitches on live tv too...think Al Roker and Hillary Clinton, but there are tons of examples if you search YouTube or the web...

These people often use doubles. Good enough to fool most people, but if you look closely you can see differences. They are not clones (besides, how would you get a clone to "age"?)

tankasnowgod

These people often use doubles. Good enough to fool most people, but if you look closely you can see differences. They are not clones (besides, how would you get a clone to "age"?)

Great point. You don't have get into something like AI or cloning when body doubles have been used for centuries, and with things like makeup and plastic surgery, are likely much more refined today.

Of course, digital fakery can be used effectively in a video only/non live context. And apparently, hologram tech can look convincing both in person and on camera-

tankasnowgod

I resonate with this. Been so much harder to convince anyone that the virus is nothing special and lockdowns are not helpful, because people assume you therefore believe all the conspiracy stuff.

So why would they need to make up an "AI conspiracy" if people think you are already crazy for believing in "COVID conspiracies?" Seems unnecessary.

Ableton

why does rpf attract so many conspiracy theorists? (not that there is something inherently wrong with being one)

I will never understand how people conspiring is supposed to be a better framework to discuss why things are happening rather than structural explanations that follow terms like capitalism, technology, or in general human nature.

You are not being fed ***t food because someone wants you to get sick. You are getting it because it's cheap and there are profit margins. If companies could feed you healthy food for the same profit margins and people would actually buy it (or had the means to do it) they would do it, lol.

You are not getting a vaccine because lizard jesuits want to control earth, but because people want to move on from this pandemic and get back in to their usual lifestyle paradigm; and their is money to be made as well. Which does not mean that vaccines are GOOD; I am not getting one either for that matter, if possible. But it sure as **** does not mean it's an conspiracy rather than the result of a broken system.
Stop believing everything you read online just like you do with traditional media

its ironic people will question everything msm says (for good reason) but believe everything on fringe sites. Then they scroll to page 6 on the reddit comments were someone who got downvoted dismantles the whole conspiracy with actual sources and they hop on the next one. Just lol

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

You are not being fed ***t food because someone wants you to get sick. You are getting it because it's cheap and there are profit margins. If companies could feed you healthy food for the same profit margins and people would actually buy it (or had the means to do it) they would do it, lol.
l

See, a quote like this is just ignorant. Why do you think Soybean Oil, for example, is "cheap?" It's actually more expensive to produce than tallow or butter. The reason? Soy subsidies. The makes it cheaper as a raw material to manufacturers, even though the total cost to produce is more expensive.

There was an absolute coordinated campaign to demonize cholesterol and saturated fat in the 70's, and vegetable oil manufacturers were one of the big beneficiaries. Getting McDonalds to dump beef tallow in favor of vegetable oils was a massive coup for that industry.

Of course, your idea also doesn't work when it comes to iron fortification, as the manufacturer has to go through added effort and expense to add it.

There are some interesting blind spots that seem common, too. If you ever read Wheat Belly, Dr. Davis analyses problems with wheat from all angles, with various health issues, antnutrients like gluten, gliadin, and others, and goes into both GMO and traditional hybridization and suggests ALL sorts of potential problems....... but in all his research, he never bothered to look at the ingredients on a package of Wonderbread and ask himself, "huh, I wonder if there could be any issues with this added vitamins of ferrous sulfate." That question could have added another chapter or two.

To some degree, you are correct, in that some companies might just be responding naturally to either costs or laws or code, but when you dig a little deeper, you can see agendas and organizations that put some of those things in play and keep them there, deliberately.

Last edited:

Ableton

See, a quote like this is just ignorant. Why do you think Soybean Oil, for example, is "cheap?" It's actually more expensive to produce than tallow or butter. The reason? Soy subsidies. The makes it cheaper as a raw material to manufacturers, even though the total cost to produce is more expensive.

There was an absolute coordinated campaign to demonize cholesterol and saturated fat in the 70's, and vegetable oil manufacturers were one of the big beneficiaries. Getting McDonalds to dump beef tallow in favor of vegetable oils was a massive coup for that industry.

source on soybean oil being more expensive? i have never read about this, but I would have guessed that animal products are more expensive for good reason, because cows literally have to go through a ***t ton of soy to produce something. but I am always open to being educated.

I should have made clearer that I am not saying conspiracies do not exist; but I think even their existence is the result of systemic issues. Do you think the campaign was to make people sicker, or was it simply a business move? This is why I mentioned capitalism. I would argue the people behind this campaign actually believed themselves that pufas are more healthy. Facts are made and do not exist in a vacuum.

The same principle can be applied to the thread/answer you are refering to @LeeLemonoil
I do not remember it specifically, but the truth is that you can also find someone who eloquently falsifies this guy. And then another one, who falsifies him.

People have a preoccupied opinion on something (for example I plant soy, so I think soy is good; or i am in rpf, so I think peating is good; it's literally part of my identity at that point) and then they will do whatever it takes to interpret studies in ways that support their claims. Its part of upholding ego. This can mean ordering studies yourself. The researchers receiving the money will then form a study in a way that benefits those views most likely. This is why I mentioned human nature.

Please not that I am not treating this topic ideologically; I am trying my best not to. My world would not be shattered if it actually was a conspiracy. It's possible, but I think its unlikely and the result of a broken system instead.

GreekDemiGod

Don't think these kind of threads have a place on this forum.
5G is literally a wireless radio communication technology. That's it. Whether it can do harm or not, that's for another topic. But 5G is not needed for control, whatever that would be the case.
4G is already high speed enough

GorillaHead

Hahahahaha I am sorry. But what.

bill and Melinda are clones cause that explains they look different. It’s called cosmetics procedures. Health. Etc.

they aren’t even close to having remotely my ai software near the capability of the brain.

Also gene editing is no where near ready the reason. Due to the fact just one change in the dna code can result in numerous syndromes. We probably need 20 years before we map everything and cross link it with known effects.

The belief in humanities capabilities is Great and all. But trust me they aren’t even half way close.