So Aspirin Stops Breast Cancer But Does It Reverse Gyno?

OP
KnowledgeSeeker
If you have any glandular buildup it gets rid of it in my experience after a week or two but it won't reverse the puffiness or pyramid cone shape of the areola. You could try uping salt intake as low sodium can cause some puffiness on it's own as Haidut as pointed out on the forum. So dissolving in warm water then adding a teaspoon of baking soda is again the best way to take aspirin.

How severe is your case?

Oh my right nipple is just swollen. It was completely flat in the past. Now it has a pyramid shape as you mentioned. Really mild. It happened when I took castor oil orally for a few weeks.

I'd love to get rid off it.

DaveFoster

Yeah very helpful message.
1. Medications are indistinguishable from the things you eat.

2. Gyno is a chronic condition with no proven treatment outside of surgery; some report success with exemestane, letrozole, or bromocriptine for respectively estrogen-based gyno, estrogen again, and prolactin-influenced gyno. I would only recommend the last one, and in minuscule dosages. (Maybe lisuride or metergoline would help.)

3. Aspirin will not help your gyno unless taken in very high dosages (1g+) and chronically.

4. Chronic aspirin administration is needed to condition the intestine to withstand the prostaglandin inhibition.

5. Cycling aspirin is a good way to destroy your intestines.

DaveFoster

Any sources for this part? Peat says he takes it occasionally. I am sure he has suggested even taking it once weekly, is that not classed as cycling?
No; I wouldn't classify that as cycling, since the prostaglandin (platelet) inhibition lasts for almost 2 weeks (10 days or so).

TubZy

Yeah very helpful message.

Why not just take it? What are you scared of? Aspirin is good for overall health anyways.

Take it with glycine and K2. Any sides should be pretty much nonexistent.

There are way worse pharma drugs with bad sides for gyno like letrozole etc. Aspirin is nothing compared to those.

If not, you better save up for surgery then, especially if you had it for a while and truly want it completely removed.

Last edited:

raypeatclips

@KiNGTyreZe Don't feel pressured to taking aspirin by people on the forum. Although aspirin is very good, it is not the only way to reduce estrogen, search the forum and you can find many substances which can help it.

Reducing endotoxin I think it something very overlooked on this forum in regards to estrogen. You always seem to see the same substances listed for reducing estrogen but I can't remember anyone suggesting reducing endotoxin, specifically in regards to estrogen.

DaveFoster

Thank you for the reply, interesting.
No problem; here's a study that clarifies the matter:

A comparison of every-third-day versus daily low-dose aspirin therapy on serum thromboxane concentrations in healthy men and women. - PubMed - NCBI

A comparison of every-third-day versus daily low-dose aspirin therapy on serum thromboxane concentrations in healthy men and women.
Feldman M1, Cryer B, Rushin K, Betancourt J.
Author information

Abstract
Aspirin's antithrombotic effect is mediated predominately by inhibition of platelet cyclooxygenase-1, leading to a decline in serum thromboxane A2 concentrations. We performed a placebo-controlled, randomized, double-blind trial to determine whether aspirin could be given at 3-day intervals and still achieve potent serum thromboxane inhibition. One hundred nine healthy men and women with no recent exposure to aspirin and no contraindications to its use participated. Subjects received 325 mg, 81 mg, or 40 mg of plain aspirin every third day, with placebo on other days; 81 mg of aspirin every day; or placebo every day. Serum concentrations of thromboxane B2 (the metabolite of thromboxane A2) were measured at 3-day intervals during a 31-day treatment period, as well as 4, 7, and 14 days after treatment ended. Serum thromboxane B2 concentrations were nearly identical during treatment with 325 mg of aspirin every third day or 81 mg of aspirin per day (86% inhibition [84%, 89%] and 85% inhibition [73%, 96%], respectively). An aspirin dose of 81 mg every third day was nearly as potent (74% inhibition [70%, 79%]), whereas 40 mg of aspirin every third day achieved only 50% inhibition (40%, 60%). Every-third-day low-dose aspirin regimens (325 and 81 mg) deserve comparison with daily low-dose aspirin regimens in controlled clinical trials because the former regimens could prove to have equal efficacy with reduced toxicity.

OP
KnowledgeSeeker
1. Medications are indistinguishable from the things you eat.

2. Gyno is a chronic condition with no proven treatment outside of surgery; some report success with exemestane, letrozole, or bromocriptine for respectively estrogen-based gyno, estrogen again, and prolactin-influenced gyno. I would only recommend the last one, and in minuscule dosages. (Maybe lisuride or metergoline would help.)

3. Aspirin will not help your gyno unless taken in very high dosages (1g+) and chronically.

4. Chronic aspirin administration is needed to condition the intestine to withstand the prostaglandin inhibition.

5. Cycling aspirin is a good way to destroy your intestines.

If you haven't noticed yet, I don't have gyno at all. I have flat chests like iron. My right nipple is just puffy...

OP
KnowledgeSeeker
@KiNGTyreZe Don't feel pressured to taking aspirin by people on the forum. Although aspirin is very good, it is not the only way to reduce estrogen, search the forum and you can find many substances which can help it.

Reducing endotoxin I think it something very overlooked on this forum in regards to estrogen. You always seem to see the same substances listed for reducing estrogen but I can't remember anyone suggesting reducing endotoxin, specifically in regards to estrogen.

Thanks a lot. I will look into that!