Smoking And Methylation

cellboy

I‘ve got some „liver support“ pills laying around at my grandmother‘s house the other day and decided to take them after making sure no crap was in there and within a few hours i noticed that my feet were constantly warm even after smoking cigarettes which since on a peat inspired diet always made them freezing cold. Those pills were full of methylating agents like choline betaine methionine b12 b6 and so on. That made think that maybe methylation is necessary when exposed to toxins like those found in cigarettes or household cleaners. i decided to take more of them pillz and to test them i sniffed on houdehold cleaners and fresh laundry which almost always gave me headaches and yeah no headaches this time. So what happened there ? Is methylation involved in detoxification or something ? Cause it definitely had very positive effects on me

fradon

I‘ve got some „liver support“ pills laying around at my grandmother‘s house the other day and decided to take them after making sure no crap was in there and within a few hours i noticed that my feet were constantly warm even after smoking cigarettes which since on a peat inspired diet always made them freezing cold. Those pills were full of methylating agents like choline betaine methionine b12 b6 and so on. That made think that maybe methylation is necessary when exposed to toxins like those found in cigarettes or household cleaners. i decided to take more of them pillz and to test them i sniffed on houdehold cleaners and fresh laundry which almost always gave me headaches and yeah no headaches this time. So what happened there ? Is methylation involved in detoxification or something ? Cause it definitely had very positive effects on me

yeah methylation is invovled in DETOX. i suffer with issues with salycylates. when my methyaltion is low i can't stand the smell any type of perfume and the worst is the spray one SUNSCREEN it just makes me gag. when my methylation is high i have no issues at all.

OP
cellboy

cellboy

yeah methylation is invovled in DETOX. i suffer with issues with salycylates. when my methyaltion is low i can't stand the smell any type of perfume and the worst is the spray one SUNSCREEN it just makes me gag. when my methylation is high i have no issues at all.
Interesting. Do you take supplemental methyl donors or from food?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals