Smoke, Mirrors And The "Disappearance" Of Polio

David PS

rei

I'm sure this video will go down great for this crowd, when they list 2 scientific studies that conclude people got susceptible to polio from eating white sugar, due to the lack of nutrients.

But the polio scam seems reasonably well-argued. Most vaccinated diseases were almost eradicated before vaccines got introduced, this is a known fact from official data.

David PS

I'm sure this video will go down great for this crowd, when they list 2 scientific studies that conclude people got susceptible to polio from eating white sugar, due to the lack of nutrients.
The white sugar thing gave me pause. Perhaps, removing white sugar just moved a very poor diet in the right direction so that susceptibility to polio was reduced sufficiently to make a difference. There are too many unknown variables.

I found the polio connection to DDT (and other pesticides and herbicides) to be interesting. These industrial chemicals are still being used in China, India and other countries. When you eat fresh strawberries and the like out of season, are you increasing the risk of exposure to chemicals that have been banned in the US?

Arsenic was another unusual suspect connected to polio. It has been used as a food additive in the chicken industry to keep down the number of deaths in industrial chicken coops. It has a side effect of making the chicken meat pink (and thus appear fresh and healthy).

Polio was a blanket diagnosis until the early 1950's. The medical community has brainwashed the public and itself that is has been totally eliminated. Current dogma is such that the current news can only report on polio-like illness.
https://news.google.com/search?q=polio&hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

rei

I bet china is not dusting their kids and population with DDT on a grand scale. The video clip she displayed immediately brought to mind the recent zika fumigations in the US with a car filling the block with fume.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Polio not dissappear, it simply not diagnosed today

Oh, it is diagnosed alright. The just don't dare call it straight up polio since it will immediately raise questions along the lines of "Wait!? Didn't you tell us the mass vaccination eradicated polio for good?? If the virus was destroyed for good and cannot survive without humans then where it is coming from now??".
More than 200 cases of polio-like illness under investigation in US; 80 confirmed - CNN
127 cases of polio-like illness under investigation, CDC says - CNN
Polio-like illness, acute flaccid myelitis, now under investigation in 155 patients, CDC says - CNN

OP
Hugh Johnson

Hugh Johnson

The white sugar thing gave me pause. Perhaps, removing white sugar just moved a very poor diet in the right direction so that susceptibility to polio was reduced sufficiently to make a difference. There are too many unknown variables.

I found the polio connection to DDT (and other pesticides and herbicides) to be interesting. These industrial chemicals are still being used in China, India and other countries. When you eat fresh strawberries and the like out of season, are you increasing the risk of exposure to chemicals that have been banned in the US?

Arsenic was another unusual suspect connected to polio. It has been used as a food additive in the chicken industry to keep down the number of deaths in industrial chicken coops. It has a side effect of making the chicken meat pink (and thus appear fresh and healthy).

Polio was a blanket diagnosis until the early 1950's. The medical community has brainwashed the public and itself that is has been totally eliminated. Current dogma is such that the current news can only report on polio-like illness.
https://news.google.com/search?q=polio&hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en
She mentioned some of the methods they used to make white sugar. While I have no fear of the stuff and eat a lot if it, in the past it might have been contaminated with dangerous chemicals.

dfspcc20

Oh, it is diagnosed alright. The just don't dare call it straight up polio since it will immediately raise questions along the lines of "Wait!? Didn't you tell us the mass vaccination eradicated polio for good?? If the virus was destroyed for good and cannot survive without humans then where it is coming from now??".
More than 200 cases of polio-like illness under investigation in US; 80 confirmed - CNN
127 cases of polio-like illness under investigation, CDC says - CNN
Polio-like illness, acute flaccid myelitis, now under investigation in 155 patients, CDC says - CNN

FYI- I emailed Ray and asked him what he thought of the "acute flaccid myelitis" surge we've been seeing at this time of year for the past several years. This was his response.

"I think good epidemiology would be considering diet and medical treatments, such as use of antibiotics.

Kuo K-C, Yeh Y-C, Huang Y-H, Chen I-L, Lee C-H (2018) Understanding physician antibiotic prescribing behavior for children with enterovirus infection. PLoS ONE 13(9): e0202316. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0202316 "

haidut

Forum Supporter
FYI- I emailed Ray and asked him what he thought of the "acute flaccid myelitis" surge we've been seeing at this time of year for the past several years. This was his response.

"I think good epidemiology would be considering diet and medical treatments, such as use of antibiotics.

Kuo K-C, Yeh Y-C, Huang Y-H, Chen I-L, Lee C-H (2018) Understanding physician antibiotic prescribing behavior for children with enterovirus infection. PLoS ONE 13(9): e0202316. Understanding physician antibiotic prescribing behavior for children with enterovirus infection "

So, is he implying the prescription of antibiotics to be good or bad? If you look at the abstract of the study he sent you it is not very clear and it even makes it sound like antibiotic therapy is a bad thing for enterovirus patients.

dfspcc20

So, is he implying the prescription of antibiotics to be good or bad? If you look at the abstract of the study he sent you it is not very clear and it even makes it sound like antibiotic therapy is a bad thing for enterovirus patients.

I had the same question. I was hoping that posting this to the groupmind would yield some clarity. :)

I was thinking maybe he was referring to some of the new-fangled antibiotics. The paper had:
"Penicillin analogues, including amoxicillin±clavunate (57%) were the most frequently prescribed, followed by the third generation of cephalosporin (29.5%)."

I was once prescribed Keflex (1st gen cephalosporin) for an obviously viral infection and had some unpleasant side-effects from it (namely depression-like symptoms) after only a few doses; others on a RP Facebook group reported similar side-effects.

Do you know if any antibiotics might help the enterovirus get into places (like the nervous system) where it normally wouldn't go?

haidut

Forum Supporter
I had the same question. I was hoping that posting this to the groupmind would yield some clarity. :)

I was thinking maybe he was referring to some of the new-fangled antibiotics. The paper had:
"Penicillin analogues, including amoxicillin±clavunate (57%) were the most frequently prescribed, followed by the third generation of cephalosporin (29.5%)."

I was once prescribed Keflex (1st gen cephalosporin) for an obviously viral infection and had some unpleasant side-effects from it (namely depression-like symptoms) after only a few doses; others on a RP Facebook group reported similar side-effects.

Do you know if any antibiotics might help the enterovirus get into places (like the nervous system) where it normally wouldn't go?

Do you mind asking him for clarification? This is too nebulous for me to guess on. Some antibiotics like tetracyclines are quinones and do have anti-viral activity as well. I am not sure about the other ones though.

dfspcc20

Do you mind asking him for clarification? This is too nebulous for me to guess on. Some antibiotics like tetracyclines are quinones and do have anti-viral activity as well. I am not sure about the other ones though.

Me: Do you think prescribing antibiotics for viral things such as enterovirus in general is a mistake? Or perhaps certain classes of antibiotics, such as cephalosporins mentioned in that journal.

RP: They typically do it because they don’t understand that it’s a virus, but antibiotics can be used empirically, and with much smaller than normal doses, regardless of whether there is also a non-bacterial problem.

Me: I know stress in general can allow a virus to get into tissues that it normally wouldn't affect, such as the nervous system. Do you think the over-prescription & over-dosing of antibiotics would enable that as well?

RP: All of the antibiotics are somewhat toxic in themselves, so the uselessly high doses can add to a person’s burden.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Me: Do you think prescribing antibiotics for viral things such as enterovirus in general is a mistake? Or perhaps certain classes of antibiotics, such as cephalosporins mentioned in that journal.

RP: They typically do it because they don’t understand that it’s a virus, but antibiotics can be used empirically, and with much smaller than normal doses, regardless of whether there is also a non-bacterial problem.

Me: I know stress in general can allow a virus to get into tissues that it normally wouldn't affect, such as the nervous system. Do you think the over-prescription & over-dosing of antibiotics would enable that as well?

RP: All of the antibiotics are somewhat toxic in themselves, so the uselessly high doses can add to a person’s burden.

So, based on this still not quite clear response, what I am gathering is that low dose antibiotics can help by improving systemic health even though it may not help the viral infection directly, while high doses are toxic and will do more harm then good?

dfspcc20

So, based on this still not quite clear response, what I am gathering is that low dose antibiotics can help by improving systemic health even though it may not help the viral infection directly, while high doses are toxic and will do more harm then good?

That's what I gathered too. Getting a direct answer is sometimes frustrating with email correspondence with him.

OP
Hugh Johnson

Hugh Johnson

Cephalosporin-induced Neurological Toxicity in Elderly Patients with Preserved Renal Function

Cephalosporin-induced Neurological Toxicity in Elderly Patients with Preserved Renal Function | Insight Medical Publishing

I have heard a lot of reports of antibiotics being systematically damaging. Neurological damage seems like it would be where to look if one were interested in paralysis cases.